sendvid.com/zkrog0ff
sendvid.com/hpo81xmv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you could do that

OR

you could get it red-hot first

oH FUCK I'M CRINGING

TIME FOR BED

Forgot rules. Nothing that shows up at work or keeps me out of work. No dismemberment. That doesn't mean branding is out, just not going to the hospital like that.

Vid as it uploads.

sendvid.com/t8preb3l

How did it feel? Jeesus fuck, man. My penis just shrunk and shuttered from the thought of someone the shit you've done in the past few days. You still got that swastica? You just like, generally enjoy doing this type of shit? Hot sauce in the nuts takes the cake for me so far this year. Although I haven't followed all your threads.

>11500▶
>Should I do it Sup Forums?

No, do it because you love it faggot.

Don't do it because you're faggots instinct say it.

I probably need to join like fetlifd so I can get someone else to do this to me.

Still have them. Kinda regret those. They would be hard to explain if anyone saw them before they healed.

I would still do it. I just like to take ideas. Sometimes I also like to share it with others.

sendvid.com/mc9vx4sl

Lube up the end of the exacto knife, right up the urethra. Not the knifes side, obviously. I wanna see how far you can get that up there (as long as you don't legit hurt yourself).

It would not fit. Used something with a taper.

A video.

sendvid.com/6qautj2n

lit lighter under nutt sack

how far did that go in?

Use the corkscrew already. I wanna see a sequel to the pain Olympics

My bad. Had to insert it almost sideways. Video to follow. Hurts more than the paintbrush.

Video

sendvid.com/zkrog0ff

Burn the tip of your dick

To the sharpie mark.

That actually scares me. Can I cut it instead?

That's amazing man, you have some real natural talent. Why do you like doing it?

Yea what ever man, haha this shit is draw dropping dude how the fuck is this not on page 1

I kinda wanna see a burn

I like pain. I dislike myself. I really like when other people cause me pain.

One thing I do get scared on is fire and heat. Will still do it but there is a lot more hesitation.

Why do you dislike yourself? bc you're a submissive? Or are you gay?

Keep this thread alive everyone

I just found out a flaccid penis is hard to cut deep. It is too spongy. Did my best.

Shits gonna die

moar op

Choose something.

needle in the eye,

stop noooo

light your dick hair on fire

you did it the other day dog.

To try and keep it alive I stapled my ballsack.

Hey man, honest question

My gf is really trying to get me into sounding but I feel this kind of, burning sensation when I insert the sounding bar just a few millimetres in. I have even used really thin bars as well.

Should I do it flaccid like you? Does having a boner make it more painful?

cut a pentagram into benis

Video related.

sendvid.com/hpo81xmv

What the fuck are you doing man?

I haven't tried it with a boner. Also try getting an actual sounding kit. That's what my friend used to use on his boyfriend.

I kinda wa t to take this to a little slower board. Any ideas, where it won't get banned?

is that a harmonica?

Ok.

Stapler