Hillary can still get it guys. Sign the petition. Trump doesn't have any experience...

Hillary can still get it guys. Sign the petition. Trump doesn't have any experience. He's a cool guy but he can't flip a burger. He's not going to be nice to burger flippers. One of our candidates is.

nypost.com/2016/11/09/the-one-scenario-that-could-still-get-hillary-into-the-white-house/

change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19

Other urls found in this thread:

lockerdome.com/6956518968929089/9261641036624404
latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-updates-trail-guide-kkk-trump-north-carolina-1478822255-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>He can't flip a burger

Can you?

Also

>why flip burgers when you can flip houses

Trump is a real estate tycoon...

Trump is a strategist genius, he alone beat the american elites, the democrats, the mass media, and Hollywood, holy fucking shit!

Even in the highly unlikely scenario that enough Electors vote for Hillary, and she ended up winning, Republican controlled Congress has to approve the Electoral vote, and they would most certainly would not do so.

Face it: We're stuck with Trump.

:-(

Just accept that it happened. Relax and let the good times roll.

I signed it just for giggles. It was fun to see the overly confident Democrats cry and throw tantrums for a few days. Now I want to see the braggadocious Republicans cry and throw what will likely be more violent tantrums.

not only can hillary flip a mean burger, she reads maps too! she's just like us! she's not an animated corpse, who told you that tee hee. SHE'S NOT A CORPSE SHE READS MAPS. JUST LIKE A NORMAL YOU AND ME

Here's motivation

Uh, right, because it takes just one person to become president.
The only folks he tricked are angry uneducated rednecks
>lives in Tennessee, has firsthand knowledge

Not only will 30+ electors NOT jump ship and vote for Clinton despite what the majority of their states wants, she will never reach the 270. Meaning that the vote would then be turned over to the Republican majority congress. You're done, liberals. Stop crying in the streets before you miss too many women's studies lectures and fail college

>be discrete about the cameras in the pics
>have like 5 cameras in the produce one

>The only folks he tricked are angry uneducated rednecks
Like i said, a strategist genius.

Yea, because the educated people are the ones burning shit in the streets. You got us, champ
Wonder who the real deplorable ones are.

Fire all the DNC staffers first, find a decent candidate, then we'll talk

the only reason hillary would be 'nice to a burger flipper' is so they will vote for her and complete the globalist cycle fuck off commie

MY PUSSY IS DOWN
BUT NOT OUT!

I live in Tennessee, too. This isn't the case at all.

>"hur dur the south is full of racists idiots hur dur"

lockerdome.com/6956518968929089/9261641036624404

Democrats are almost as stupid as they are violent and hapless

Great article. Totally false.

Keeping pushing for more signatures then, dumbass.

Fuck off you wanker. Back to mommys titty for you and your shit protestors.

>Sign the petition.
Or don't. It'll get just as much done.

>look at this petition signed by a fraction of hillary voters who want hillary to be president instead of trump
>fuck what the rest of the country wanted, fuck our democracy

You guys are really stupid. You think a fucking petition would force someone into presidency?
>b-but hillary won the popular vote
maybe by 0.2%, and there was mass voter fraud anyways. And it doesn't even matter anyways.

Oh at least you posted a link from the same media that has 0 credibility left after what has happened in the past year. fucking idiots...
reddit really has invaded

anyways isn't a word you fucking homo

>reddit trying to correct grammar on Sup Forums

fucking this

Polls don't lie, Hillary does

That's not how elections work, you stupid cuck. Admit your defeat and suck it up.

If you thought the current riots were bad, could you imagine the real riots from the republicans if the electoral colleges changed their votes?

People don't get elected because of popular vote. Then again Hilary cunts don't know shit about politics and logic.

republicans are pussies. cowards. they won't even confront protesters.

allllllllll you do is talk, and talk.

liberals walk the talk.

No this is dumb, I voted for Bernie and I even bothered to vote for her corrupt ass but now trump won so fucking deal with it. His first 100 day proposal is actually pretty good if you supported Bernie. Of course it looks nothing like what hilldog would have done, which is nothing.

Trump won fair and square. Hilari tried to cheat and still she failed. That's the difference.

They complain about the electoral college, but they would have been fine with the system had it favoured Hillary.

Republicans have guns. Democrats hate guns. How will they defend themselves, with dildos?

Heck the latest polls, she can't lose

Most underrated post in the thread.

You think a shitstorm is happening now. Wait to see the one if electors don't vote the way they've been elected to.

The article is accurate. However I think electors realize that faithless electors deciding the election would likely cause another civil war.

This.

>Wonder who the real deplorable ones are.
Spoilers.... It's still the alt-right.
latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-updates-trail-guide-kkk-trump-north-carolina-1478822255-htmlstory.html

Shut up liberal nigger

>Spoilers
>le alt right
>muh kkk
reddit gtfo, everyone knows modern leftists sjw/blm are the most deplorable cunts in the country. the kkk isnt even alt right you fucking retard

To put the popular vote into an analogy that you simple minded liberals can understand, it would be like asking two wolves and a sheep what they want for lunch.
The sheep is going to get fucked raw every time. Which is why California, New York and Texas do not control the entire election. Their interests do not define the interests of the entire country

>Spoilers.... It's still the alt-right.
Can we please stop using this word, or at least make a fucking definition for it? The term "alt-right" has become literally whatever anyone wants it to be at the time, its a ghost and a scapegoat both. Even the wikipedia page states that "alt-right" describe it as not having a "formal ideology".

Lets play devil's advocate for a little bit here. There are people are rioting, attacking white people who might or might not have voted for trump, but look like the kinds of people who would. They're vandalizing buildings, stealing, and setting fires. Now I'm going to make a bit of a leap here, so stick with me... The last time this happened and was reported was BLM protests. The Klan, or whatever they call themselves colloquially these days responded by having their own protests, none of them actively attacked others that they disagreed with, they didn't set fires or loot. Now both of these cases, BLM and the assblasted liberals participating in the riots have one thing in common: they're making the KKK look good, or at least better than them. So if the "alt-right" or in the case you displayed the KKK are the deplorables, what does that make the rioters?