Just watched this

Just watched this

just like what I expected from Emmerich's movie, it was big, dumb, cheesy and full of nonsense. I thought it was pretty shit

Ask Me Anything

How did they destroy mother ship

after they defeated the queen, it was just vanished to the outer space

bump

Any cameos that are actually good in it?

Does the Golden Retriever return?

I would think that dog would probably be dead by now. Maybe.

how far in depth did they cover the cultural ramifications of the reverse-engineering of alien technology?

How much screen time does Heebie get? Does he die?

How bored is Goldblum?

How is Brent Spiner?

Does it do anything to justify its existence?

>Just watched this
Where? How? I thoght it will be out on the 4th of July?

a lot of major characters from the first one took a part in this movie, David and his dad, Dr. Okun, ex-president whitmore. And no, there's no dog cameo. But there's a stupid short scene involving dog like usual Emmerich movie

majority as earth defense. They practically used the alien guns as weapon, their laser technology as space defense, their shield technology, the hovering technology used for the fighter jet and helicopter

not a lot, he didn't do much. Just become some random survivor and reunited with David at the end. And yes, he's still alive

Goldblum tried his best, but almost every line in this movie is horrible. So, nothing much

i can say he's crazy just like in the original, but my memory is a little fuzzy so I can't tell much

what do you refer to?

It was already out in my country

How much of a flatline are the young people? Specifically Thor Jr and Will Smith's son

>Will Smith's son
That guy just sounds bad in the trailer

How does the queen look? Is she sexy? What else do scientists figure out about their origins?

Liam is okay, but the actor who played Will Smith's son is horrible. Really flat in every range of emotions. And like I said, this movie is full of shitty dialogues, their performances didn't help either.

you can see how she looks like in the newest tv spot.
As for the aliens, the species that attacked the earth actually has already conquered other alien species. When the fleet was destroyed, the queen was angry and taking a revenge for earth. In the beginning of movie, the moon-based space defense has attended by some giant orb-like spaceship from the wormhole. They thought it was them, so the humans destroyed it. But after that, the actual mothership has come and it was bigger than ever. The mothership started to drill into the earth's core to destroy it. And for that orb-shaped ship, it actually contains an orb-shaped alien being. It was actually a good alien, it tried to warn the human about the queen's arrival. In the end, they want to start the rebellion with human to kick their ass

>you can see how she looks like in the newest tv spot.

But the spot was just a giant version of the bio-mechanical suits from the first. You're saying she's literally the big suit and there's no alien inside it?

>it actually contains an orb-shaped alien being.
More info please

oh right, sorry. It just looks like a bigger version of the small alien

WHAT
ABOUT
BOOMER

when the orb-shaped ship crashed on the moon, David and the crew take a look for its wreckage. They found some containment from that ship and bring it to the Area 51 to investigate. Dr. Okun opened the containment with his special weapon and it revealed a white spherical being inside that. The thing revealed as alien species which has the same fate like planet earth. It tried to warn the human about the queen's arrival. After the queen destroyed, the alien want to help with their remaining resource somewhere and starting the rebellion with human

meant to quote

At least tell me the aliens were in it for more than 5 mins.

yes