How do I convince my gf to do anal?

How do I convince my gf to do anal?

Once I convince her, what preparations need to be made? What kind of lube do i need?

>Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Water-based-Longlasting-Lubricant-Slippery-Stuff/dp/B00972208C
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just get some baby oil from your local grocery store or pharmacy (CVS, etc.) and make her get an enema 24~ hours prior

Mayo

this dawg

Don't fuck with analeez, that shit made her butthole numb but it made my dick numb too and it was not pleasurable

Get some ky,
Be fucking her doggy style
Slip a finger into her bum
??
Protfits

>How do I convince my gf to do anal?
Don't. When shes getting out of the shower just ram your dick up her ass.

Just slip a finger in when things are hot and heavy. Judge it by her reaction

I like this idea but I'm afraid it's not gotta work and I'm gonna break my bepis on solid butthole
What the fuck is ky

Just surprise her one time. Everyone loves surprise butt sex.

My gf says analeez burns for her

Google ky lube dumbass

Well, you could just coax her into bed and then tie her up.

Exactly fam it's no good, just use oil and make sure to stretch, there's a reason it takes so long, slipping one finger in, working your way to two, three fingers, and oh she gave up? Fucking bitch

Try sticking a cock sized object into your anus, that's what you're getting her to do so take care not to tear her sphincter

Buy this shit. Girlfriend swears by it.

amazon.com/Water-based-Longlasting-Lubricant-Slippery-Stuff/dp/B00972208C

Is that the best way to stretch it? I figured it would be better if she wore a plug for the day or something

After a while of doing the butt stuff you can just jam it in with little to no warming up.

You can buy a bottle of J-lube powder for 30$ or so and it gives you enough powder to make a bathtub full of really good lube.

Take a dick from a black man up the ass op, to convince her it's not a big deal.

my GF prefers coconut oil

just ask her to try and have her take control, my GF can never get my dick in her ass unless she puts it in herself. once she gets it in and relaxes you can start pounding away

if you want her to enjoy, get her a food vibrator to use on her clit while you fuck her ass

Offer to have anal done on yourself to experience what it's like.

Well yeah if you can get her into beads or plugs, fuck her with the plug in after a day of wearing it, get her worked up and then swap it out for ur dick

Use mineral oil not baby oil. It's meant to be up there and enema for sure

One time I tried with my now ex, her big complaint was that the lube we used felt too strange for her to really get into it. Can't remember what I got specifically because we're talking 2012 here, but moral of the story is consider backups

We are at this point now.
- both loving it

No lube needed op. I've actually found that most girls don't enjoy it as much when you use lube. The best thing is to do it hard and raw. also they always like it better when it's a surprise, so no warning or prep is needed. Just surprise her, be rough as you can and most importantly don't let up till you finish. she may play like she doesnt like it, but that's part of the act. Just go for it, and I promise she won't be able to get enough of it

i believe pic is arianina for anyone wondering

Let me just add that there's absolutely no way you'll be accused on rape in this situation.

This has actually worked for me.
She ended up asking for it and now it's her favorite

You don't.

My girlfriend is 110% AGAINST anal.. been with her for 6 years and still hasn't let me fuck her in the ass. She tells me it will NEVER happen.

Sad fact... if you're with a girl that hates anal, no amount of begging or convincing will make her give it up.

You dont. Just do it

Not true beta fag.