I made a private YouTube video about my teacher. Now he has found it and said will be showing my principal Monday...

I made a private YouTube video about my teacher. Now he has found it and said will be showing my principal Monday. It was pretty bad and I called the teacher a cunt and swore a lot and I don't know what to do. Other kids know about my youtube channel but at the time the video had 60 views and nobody should've known about it. However I don't know if it's him because when I Google his name the first result in Google is his profile picture. His YouTube account has no activity and I can't find his account on Google Plus. So I'm not sure if it's him. However if it is I have no idea what to do. I tried asking him to email me but he didn't respond. Seriously Sup Forums I am shaking. What do I do?

Pic very related, is his comment on my video.

Could be someone trolling you or someone white knighted. Stop being a baby about it.

Nypa faggot sage

Did you say hm by name?

Print out the email bring it with you. Looks like a threat to me

Why not just delete/privatise the videos? No evidence = topkek

Op said he downloaded it so it wont matter

>college
>principal

I dont think you understand what youre talking about

you never heard of high school kids going to tour a college? fucking retard.

who cares? tell everyone to go fuck themselves.

NYPA fuck off

I mean I'd prefer to not have parents know I called a teacher a cunt and said fuck and stuff. I'm on the brink of losing computer privileges anyways so this would suck ass.

I would but he said he downloaded.

Yes I said his full name

how old are you again?

Literally just turned 18 and I need this class for a science credit.

>why [teacher] sucks

Kek. Just delete it pussy. Then wait and see what happens. But honesty you're just stupid as fuck.

Op gets what he deserves for being a lil bitch and making a stupid youtube vid of him whining about facing consequences of being a lazy loser. Be a man and suck it up, you asked for it when you documented your bitchy feelings on youtube. I'd suggest coming out as the crybaby you are and say that you a young idiot that has a lot to learn about life still.

Yes, might be good advice. Thanks.

Land of freedom.
Scared of the repercussions of free speech.

>le we r legion
He's asking advice, faggot. It's definitely past your bedtime.

this is against youtube user agreement. threaten to sue. get shut down, get punished, learn your lesson. Dumbass

Legally your fine, as this constitutes free speech. I'm assuming you didn't say anything about cutting his dick off or beating his ass or anything. But schools can basically say anything you do is against the rules for this or that reason. I got in trouble in high school for posting something vulgar on Facebook. And at that point why even fight it? The worst already happened, my parents found out. That all being said, I'd almost guarantee this is a bullshit prank. If I was a teacher I'm not going to say some punk shit like "you better not come to school Monday" and I definitely wouldn't be commenting on the video. If I was going to do something I'd just email your parents a link. Or bring it up at a conference. Totally blindside you. Either way, delete the video and look at this as a life lesson. You are dumb as a fucking sack of shit for doing this. Grow the fuck up, faggot.

This is what was thinking. He said he downloaded it was going to show principal on Monday but I'd imagine he'd download it and send the file to the principal over email.

And no I didn't threaten his life all I said was what kind of a cunt does that (doesn't sign college form). He didn't say don't show up to school but he did say don't show up to class. He has said similar things to other students in class when they are acting up which is why I worry it's really him.

It's a youtube video. You can say whatever you want. If i were you I'd laugh in their faces if they called you in to the office to discuss it. Otherwise if you don't do that, just stay quiet and. I don't see what they could possibly turn this into

Kick me out of his class I bet. Tell my parents at the least. Maybe suspend me.

What's wrong with going to another class?

If your parents have an issue with this because they still "don't understand them thar technology", tell them to fuck off, in your head. If they try to suspend you, fight it. If they succeed, don't care. Just move on with your life and keep doing what you've always done. I'm telling you, you did nothing wrong here.

All the adults involved here are IDIOTS

That being said, don't make a video about your boss in the future and expect not to be fired. You're a highschool student now though so you have some privileges.

For a Private video?
Isn't that some sort of invasion of your privacy?
For all they know, you could be using yt as your personal private journal, or as a cheap psychologist to let some steam off.
You could get off any "punishment" as something that's been taken out of context.

how bout you post the video, fuck head.

This has potential

Yes a YouTube account with ~20 videos and they are for me and some are for my friends to laugh at, because I wanted to make funny videos. Unfortunately I have a rough sense of humor full of racism, sexism etc so on the off chance this was my teacher and they somehow saw the rest of my channel i deleted offensive videos.

He's the only teacher of this subject so I guess I'd have to drop it.

My parents are in the edge with me already so I'd imagine they might take away my pc, last time they took something away for me it was 5 months before I saw it again.

I don't know if he's real. The way it was typed sounds exactly like something he'd say, which is why I think it's him. And I haven't gotten in trouble yet but I would imagine having a teacher being called a cunt would not go down well with administration and knowing today's schooling methods they don't care if I said in public or private.

I don't think this is really your teacher, but even if you were in an Asian country where they don't differentiate between you behaviour inside or outside your school, this is a private video meant to be kept private.
Stick to it and you could even ride on how you felt betrayed by this invasion of your privacy that's unfit of a place were moral values are taught, that they should be held responsible if it's made public and all that crap.

Very good points will keep in mind. I'm hoping this isn't the teacher as well.

Say "It was a private video so I kind of consider this an invasion of my privacy. At the same time, I'm sorry I was making those comments about you, I was blowing off steam and not in my normal state of mind. I sincerely hope we can continue this year with no issues.

Then if you can manage to remain completely quiet in that class for the rest of the year with no issues, you'll be golden.

You're 18 and in senior year, so this is pretty much the best time in your life you have to do whatever it is you need to prepare for the future. Occupy your time with whatever those things are to take your mind off hating him/her, whether it be getting a job for future experience and a resume, playing gigs around town and getting to know other young musicians if you want to do music, learning about money/numbers if you want to start a business out of school, working out if you want a killer bod to fuck chicks with in college, etc. You've got a roof over your head and your needs taken care of for the next 7 months or so. I know you may feel like you get a lot of work from school, but the reality almost always is, if you actually sit down and read your textbook for a few hours after school, it's so easy to ace school, and you'll have freetime for this stuff.

You're raising the bar on OPs being faggots, OP.

Underage b&

Thank you, you were the most helpful by far in this thread. I will see how it goes. Have a great day.

>private video
>lots of people saw
How? Can you redefine "private" for me?

>I'm upset
>Better vlog about it like the little bitch I am

Buy a fucking diary you little queer.

By a lot I mean 50. It's private in that I don't advertise it anywhere and it's just one of countless random YouTube accounts

Delete or private the video just in case he is bluffing. Print the email just in case, if he takes you to the principle, pull the copy out and say you planned on coming down to talk to him about it because it seemed threatening. Furthermore, if it wasn't on school grounds, using school equipment, or during school hours, it shouldn't fucking matter so tell him to mind his own fucking business. It's your own personal fuck off time.

>being younger than 18
>posting

Pick one

But then his mommy might find and read about all the boys he's been kissing.

Delete the video because I guarantee you he does not know how to download it...

You dumbfuck, he wouldn't say to not come to class, that's what someone trolling you would say. Delete and learn how to be an adult.

You dumbfuck, a teacher wouldn't say to not come to class, that's what someone trolling would say. Delete it and grow up you literal child.

Underaged, Mods wtf?

> you never gave me them

No teacher wrote that shit.

Kek, happened recently in my school. You'll get kicked out.

Oh NO.

Oh FUCK.

Someone is going to send a video of you badmouthing teachers to the PRINCIPAL?!

Fuck almighty, you might as well drop out and become a Sandwich Artist at Subway RIGHT NOW.

How could you be so shitty and retarded?!

Downloading videos from YouTube is a violation of YouTube terms of service and is classified as piracy.

>throwin shit on internet at somebody
>expects 0 reactions
HOW RETARED YOU ARE

Wow, dude. This strikes me as something a third grader would do.... a technologically literate 3rd grader, mind you, but it shows really childish behavior.

I don't get it, you don't turn an assignment in, get a zero, and it's his fault?

Not to mention, there's a point in everyone's lives, it usually happens around 8-10 where EVERYONE learns they must show deference and respect to authority, even if they don't agree with and hate the person who's in charge.

It just makes life go smootly, you get your panties in a bunch and smear a teacher on social media, and that shit WILL get back to you. Also, what do you even have to gain by that? It makes you seem like a child to make a youtube video bawwwing about how the teacher was mean to you.

You need to grow up. If you can't do your fucking homework, that's not your teacher's fault. I was a bad student and a complete rebel in my public school years, but I never would have deliberately stuck my dick in the hornets nest like this.

It's like getting a traffic ticket and trying to cuss out the cop, you aren't gonna make things any better for yourself and you'll just seem like an immature crybaby.

It doesn't sound like the teacher, probably another kid trolling you. If you get in trouble tell them you're sorry and you were just having a very bad day when you made that video and don't mean it.

who gives a fuck, and what business is it of his that you made a youtube vid? if its not something you are doing on school property, fuck it.

claim its a video journal and you were relieving stress.

Already linked teacher and principal to this thread faggot. Sent the screenshots and copied text.

Wow, dude. This strikes me as something a third grader would do.... a technologically literate 3rd grader, mind you, but it shows really childish behavior.

I don't get it, you don't turn an assignment in, get a zero, and it's his fault?

Not to mention, there's a point in everyone's lives, it usually happens around 8-10 where EVERYONE learns they must show deference and respect to authority, even if they don't agree with and hate the person who's in charge.

It just makes life go smootly, you get your panties in a bunch and smear a teacher on social media, and that shit WILL get back to you. Also, what do you even have to gain by that? It makes you seem like a child to make a youtube video bawwwing about how the teacher was mean to you.

You need to grow up. If you can't do your fucking homework, that's not your teacher's fault. I was a bad student and a complete rebel in my public school years, but I never would have deliberately stuck my dick in the hornets nest like this.

It's like getting a traffic ticket and trying to cuss out the cop, you aren't gonna make things any better for yourself and you'll just seem like an immature crybaby.

I'm sorry guys, you can mouth off about freedom of speech and privacy all you like. I work in education and you are fucked to be honest.

If they choose to kick you out then they'll do just that. You can always appeal but if that fails you are looking at nothing but legal action helping, and that's expensive and could drag out longer than the time you have left to get your results. And if you overturn a school decision no-one is going to be on your side when you come back... Tough grading , people gunning to get you in trouble. Best looking for another school than go down that road.

I'd go to the teacher on Monday and just man up. Don't push the 'freedom of speech' shit, that is not going to make them any more sympathetic. I'd just say 'I'm sorry, it was a really stupid way to try and get stuff off my chest and I set it to private so it wouldn't be seen publicly’.

Say it's given you a wake up call and you accept responsibility for what happened in the run up to it.

Even if it has gone to your principal, your teacher could easily talk them down, no-one in school needs more drama and work like this if it can be avoided or having to explain suspension or expulsion stats to their bosses.

Oh, and if you get away with it, don't be a stupid faggot in future and man up.

is posting fucked here too or no

Teacher here, don't come to school tomorrow

So let me get this clear.
You didn't do your homework, get a zero, and cussed the teacher by submitting an online video to youtube?
That's the gayest austistic thing to do for an 18-year old.
Hope your parents disowned you for your autistic behaviour.
Kys.

This.

Its just some cunt troll, happens all the time.
Worst case, deny all knowledge of the video and delete your channel. This will make it look to the principal as if your teacher hates you so much that he came up with this cock and bull story and spent hours recording you to compile a facsimile video.