Celeb thread cont

Celeb thread cont

legssss

These threads have become literal cancer. Anyone doing that roleplay shit should kill themselves.

literally perfect tit shape

Stoked on that upcoming nude scene in Personal Shopper.

M-My m-mistress Jessica Alba h-has j-just f-finished s-standing on my chest f-for the p-past 20 minutes and I-I'm f-feeling a-a little groggy f-from a l-lack o-of oxygen... A-All the while she w-w-was s-sucking my l-lungs dry she k-kept t-telling m-me h-how useless I-I am t-to h-her... She s-said e-even p-pets l-like a small dog or c-cat s-serve a-a purpose; th-they a-are c-cute and c-cuddly... B-But I-I'm j-just a-an average l-looking d-dude who d-does n-nothing b-but sp-sponge o-off her gregarious wealth all d-day l-long... She s-said sh-she's n-not a-a fool and knows I-I am o-only interested in h-her w-wealth and d-doesn't really g-g-give a damn about h-her well being... She h-hopes o-one d-day while d-doing this I-I'll f-finally r-run out of air and g-go to sleep f-forever s-so she c-can be saved fr-from being w-with me: a-a man she c-cares about b-but who n-never c-cares back... I-I t-tried m-my best t-to beg out of f-further p-punishment b-but she h-has tested m-me f-for t-too long t-to know my true intents...

Good enough for me!

more fappening?

Best slutty kitty says hi

Would swim with!

Hi Ari

How does it feel to know she likes girls?

Can you guys be real with me right now... the people who get off on the text in these threads. what is it about this that you like?

So do I.

that shit old nigga

Albafag, kill yourself already.

anything there if you x-ray the bra in this one?

You like slutty kitty?

I love the slutty kitty

What is it you love about her?

Her legs, her slutty outfits, her size

Well g-good s-sir... M-My mistress h-has s-said she w-wouldn't g-give a-a penny f-for m-my sorry ass after spending a-a considerable t-time discovering m-my true and devilish intentions f-for h-her as a-a great b-big m-money bag... She i-is a-a very r-rich, beautiful and f-famous w-woman...

do you think it's true hayden's mom used to pimp her out?

Well said, bro. I concur

I want to date Tay Swift just so when it ends, I can (in laughter) say the song on the radio is her shit-talking me.

I sure would like to think so

Do you want yo take joint ownership of this kitty?

Hell yea. She must be treated "correctly" under ownership, though

What's the correct way to treat this kitty?

Make sure she is sexually stimulated and relieved almost constantly. Every day. Of course we can help her with that

I need to know how.

Of course she would have to stay locked up under ownership. Wouldn't want her running away. When either of us are up for it we can use her at our command. Have her pleasure us however we want. Then when we're finished we can lock a vibrator or a mini rotor between her legs and carry on with the day.

Who is TSwift dating now?

Yesterday sh-she c-came u-up to me and p-put h-her l-long and sharp f-finger nails u-up t-to my face, s-saying she c-could p-probably d-draw bl-blood w-with a single l-lightning f-fast slash and there isn't a-a thing I-I could d-do about it s-since I-I'm s-s-such a sissy... She s-s-said only r-r-real men deserve r-respect and since I-I am l-lacking in length and breadth I-I shouldn't expect any...

I hate that I like your fantasies. Now fucking stop stuttering. Good night

Can we se her together?

Definitely! Why do you ask?

latina girls vs white girls

who do you prefer and what is your race?

I want to have her double impaled like a true sex kitty.

It's what she deserves. That sounds super hot. I'd love to double penetrate her. I bet that'd make her purr

G-Good n-night s-sir... I-I h-hope m-my m-mistress d-doesn't s-surprise choke m-me again t-t-tonight wh-while I sleep... What a terrible w-way t-to wake u-up, g-gasping f-for breath...

If she actually did want you to be converted to her full time sissy, would you do it? Be honest

Its believable.

Yesterday I-I w-woke up feeling m-my head w-w-was g-going to explode because she w-was stepping on m-my face... She s-said I-I w-was snoring and i-it w-was that o-or k-kick m-me in the head... I-I guess I-I w-woke h-her up too...

Same hole? Cocks touching...

Weirdly sounds extremely hot. Plus it'd really stretch her out; push her holes to their limits (and a little more)

She has 3 holes you know...

I-I'm s-sorry t-to s-say m-my m-mistress i-is a-a bad apple and p-pretty m-much stomps o-on my head whenever she w-wants... She n-never r-really h-has seriously h-hurt m-me though g-good s-sir... There's always s-something that s-seems t-to prevent h-her f-from d-doing m-me the greatest o-of harms...

I'm pretty big may be a problem.

What, you don't think she could take it? I'd be fine with your size, and I'm sure she could take it with some effort.

Allissa white-gluz one of my favourite celebrities fuck i wanna cum in her ass

I think she can. All that extra friction though

Yeah, not gonna lie.. I'd probably cum damn near instant from the tightness and grinding against your cock.

Yeah, so I'm gonna end up covered in your cum...

Can you fags just dm eachother instead of telling all of us about your weird homo fucking fantasies?