Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XkJTwLulnfY
vimeo.com/25258691
m.youtube.com/results?q=robert beavers from the notebook of&sm=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I haven't seen any of these lol

it needs more oscure russian kino

You updated without correct approval

These all look shit. Except Stray Dogs looks kind of interesting, what's it about?

That's the joke.

Do Sup Forums posters know less about the topic of their own board than any other board's posters?

None are directed by Michael Bay

most of Sup Forums is twitter memers from Sup Forums and reddit

Do any of these movies actually exist, or is this some kind of attempt at trolling?

Literally half of them are "entry level"

They're not real

Yes they are

Proof?

You know that Sup Forums has done just as much damage to Sup Forums as Sup Forums has done to Sup Forums?

They are one and the same

Google any title on that list and find out yourself

>No Brian De Palma

Complete and utter plebeian scum.

[spoiler/]completely serious

Yeah. This is probably the most normie and reddit friendly board.

If you compare this to say Sup Forums, the difference is huge. They have threads that go very deep into their interest - both technical/produciton and then obscure genres, and their taste doesn't line up with average taste (top100).

Even Sup Forums knows more about comics than Sup Forums does about tv and film.

It's sad.

Just because they're mentioned online does not mean the film itself actually exists

>Sup Forums

Kek, fuck off you dirty little cunt, the best music discussion I had was on Sup Forums when we talked about jazz, blues and niggers

You mean to tell me there's an IMDB page and online discussion about a film that literally doesn't exist? Is that what you're suggesting? Maybe do a little more research before you come to that assumption

>behing this scared of music
ok

>produciton

Yes. I can't find any actual footage from many of these supposed films

>no Aaltra in the list

sigh, millennials...

nigag i'm not a fucking grammer bot

Thats what happen you make memes that any site/board can easily understand

youtube.com/watch?v=XkJTwLulnfY
Took 2 minutes to find

Find me footage of From The Notebook Of then

Find it yourself you incompetent twat

That would require that it exists you retard.

stray dogs can easily be missed. its not even the directors best work

I assure you it does. I suppose finding footage of it would require some modicum of basic intelligence, so that rules you out.

Apparently you too since you apparently can't find any either

I'm not going to do your googling for you just because you're too retarded to do it yourself

No need to google, I already did. It doesn't exist. Put some effort into your trolling

See

Woah man that's like sound Infinite Jest Found Drama type shit. Greetings from /lit/

vimeo.com/25258691
That was the second result from googling the title. How fucking dumb are you?

I fail to see how you came to that conclusion.

Are you legitimately retarded?
m.youtube.com/results?q=robert beavers from the notebook of&sm=1
There is no footage

See

Kek you finally found a minute of footage after stalling for ten minutes. no it isn't the second google result

How about Manoel's Destinies? you can't stalk that one

>from the notebook of robert beavers
That's not the title of the film you complete fucking dullard. No wonder you have trouble with a basic google search

Where's Manoel's Destinies?

Somewhere on the internet, I'd imagine. Have a look around. Try to get the title right this time

and you're a retard who doesn't know how Google works. pro tip: entering relevant information into the search bar helps find information about what you're searching for!

Where's Manoel's Destinies? Any footage will do

He's clearly trolling you mong

no I'm not. link me any footage of Manoel's Destinies

No

Exactly

This is a completely built-from-scratch meme-of-the-day from Sup Forums back from 2012.

hahahahaha that's the only one you've watched from the chart?

And this is a completely built-from-scratch meme-of-the-day from Sup Forums back from 2012. It made sense only in the context of the "board's culture" or whatever you call it:

When the DG ARG was released on Onionland and everyone was shit-scared of using Tor aside browsing Shrekchan's /hack/

In conclusion:
>the discussed here material is very inclusive to posters who frequent other bigger sites
>Sup Forums doesn't have the deep insight on its media as other boards do (read: /lit/, Sup Forums)
>the posting quality reaches the YT comments section tier.
>everyone outside Sup Forums can understand what Sup Forums is all about at any given time.

But this won't get any better, this board is so pro "comfy" (a codeword for the very opposite of a challenging film).

Lemme guess, it was all about how whites invented it and any nig that managed to accumulate fame doing it is actually a hack and pales in comparison to the white blues/jazz man.

You're so insecure. You redditors do know you don't have to respond to everything right?

Holy shit, there's a serious pleb problem here. I've been watching movies for less than a year, seriously, I've seen only about 300 films, but I've heard of
Mekas
Vertov
Zhangke
Akerman
Benning
Godard
Dreyer
Ozu
HHH
Cassavettes
Weerasethakul
Rivette
Murnau
Kiarostami
Koreeda
Ming-Liang
Costa
Sokurov

Jesus guys, those are hardly obscure. The rest perhaps is more so, but there's nothing wrong with that. If anything, I'm happy names are being mentioned that I haven't heard of yet. Why aren't people happy to have the opportunity to expand their horizons?

Find a flaw.

shitter punch

>kino
Its Sup Forumsino

No BvS

Not applicable.
I don't play videogames.
Think of an actual refutation.

Like clockwork. Pic related.

Only one film per auteur.