American Racism against Japanese

Why Americans love to bully us?

There's too many military base in Japan and they aren't to defend Japan but dominant it.
They raping our women and our police can't arrest them because there's unfair laws.
Japan is forced to obey what America says all the time.
They just rely on violence.

I feel so misery.
Even Japan made great things like cars. electronics. anime, video games and whatnot, people think we're just slaves.
Are they even have souls?

Other urls found in this thread:

apjjf.org/2017/02/McCormack.html
youtu.be/GWbP8eC-SIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're all weak betas, besides Asians are more racist than anyone, only Indians and blacks come close

>Japanese
Why are you complaining? Okinawans have to endure occupation by American forces and repression of protests by racist Japanese police.

It's colonialism. Japan profits, Okinawa suffers.

>anime, video games and whatnot

You sure did.

>While the citizens stood their ground against provocation by the police (mostly those brought in from Tokyo or Osaka), some Osaka prefectural police were recorded shouting abuse at the protesters as Dojin and Shinajin (natives or Chink/Chinese). It would seem hard to deny that this was hate speech, but deny it the government did. The dominant sentiment in Tokyo was that expressed by Prime Minister Abe who, opening the special session of the Diet in September 2016, conveyed special appreciation for the work being done by police and military personnel, drawing a standing ovation from the parliament. For Okinawans that applause was salt in their wounds.

apjjf.org/2017/02/McCormack.html

Are you even okinawan? Nobody think you are slave; It's called allies. you could save your money thanks to americans.

Can you beat r*ssia and ch*na when they invade you?

Germany, South Korea even Saudi have american military base. are they all american slaves? lol

If you didn't change your attitude, you'd just go hell.
You should study more.

They wouldn't defend us.
We have to pay much money to them,

Why are you playing the victim when it's your own state, your nationalist government, that's hurting people and nature of Okinawa?

>people think we're just slaves

Yes

>have mutual defense treaty
>claim american won't defend them
LoL

American politicians are handling our politicians.
Okinawa isn't only victim.
There's American military bases everywhere in japan.

Fuck off Dave go grade some papers

Fucking learn English you dumb nip.

Even the fucking tribal negroes speak English.

It's just you dumb nips and chinks who don't learn the goddamn international lingua franca.

Don't be mean.

t. kim park lee

Was that an invitation? Now that america is out of action?

Learn Japanese.

Stop supplying them anime and shit. They'll crack eventually.

Side note

now in okinawa ,

Korean Jap and Korean and Chinese are acting against American base.

So weird flag is writing here.

want to visit Okinawa desu.
I've been to Tsushima and it was surely nice place.

Considering ongoing accidents in US base, Okinawa, it is surely rational that anxiety of residents grows.

Stockholm syndrome as typical Japanese.
But if you wouldn't be honest with yourself you'd regret at last.

see, you treat americans well and you get bullied

you know who are your true allies yes?

if you are really korean , you might better care about 済州島.

>Stockholm syndrome
お前は日本人気取って俺に話しかけるなら日本語かけ

Chink bribed our government.
So as solution by the rule of 以夷制夷, wealthy Japan should also buy estate in the island.

stupid english

I agree with OP. I'd rather choose to be occupied by China than America.

If US would defend us when other country invade us totally depend on US government.

Though I don't like to think ill of people, or take plasure in the misfortunes of others, I'd like to think it's a comeuppance for all the times that you had bothered others.

で?www
日本語で返事できないのか?ww

>i'd rather choose to be occupied

because you are an American vassal state.
They can bully you and you must take it, like a bitch

I think Japan should improve its relations with its neighbours and create something like EU of east Asia, to become independant of USA

same to you guys, hope EU can tell them to fuck off

Except WW2 and US-Japan trade/economy conflict in 1980, racism against Asian is not confined to Japs.

But funny thing is we Asians (including korea) aren't racism free.

I hope so too, friend
lets smash American hegemony

With how much payment were you hired by a fanatic organization funded by the Chinese Commies?

We all know those retards making series of activities against US bases especially in Okinawa are not the local civilians.

BAKA FUMPAI!!!
youtu.be/GWbP8eC-SIw

> USA
> Burnt thousands of Japanese civilians purposefully by thousands of napalm bombs
> Dropped two nuclear bombs on them as well
> Has occupied the country for 70 years after the war and often violated the sovereignty
> Has interfered every time Japanese government got closer to other countries
> Now the country is run by bureaucrats who obeys US military officers(not even the officials in Washington)

> China
> Has exempted Japan from paying reparations even though Japan invaded China and massacred the people, saying "reparations must be heavy burden for Japanese nationals for rebuilding the country"
> Helped Japanese civilians who missed the chance to evacuate from Soviet's hunt for Japanese
> Has grown the Japanese babies who lost the parents

Think which is our real friend

I agree
also, while America currently defends you, who know what future will bring.
China, however, will always be next to Japan. So it is in Japans best interest to improve relations with China

both are shit.
on a 1v1, the rising sun never lose to anyone.

If this is how you feel how come everyone wanted Hillary to win and Trump to lose because he was threatening to pull out of Japan?

Most Japanese nationalists wanted Trump to win.

they rape daily?

they commit far less crimes than the locals, but it's always magnified for obvious reasons

>There's too many military base in Japan and they aren't to defend Japan but dominant it.

Maybe your government should of thought of that before attacking us.

>Japan is forced to obey what America says all the time.

No, you are the ones that put yourselves down. You still have a constitution written by Americans for fuck sake.

>Even Japan made great things like cars. electronics. anime, video games and whatnot, people think we're just slaves.

Nobody thinks you are slaves. Just a people who lost their backbone after WW2 a people who make games and animu.

Fun fact: you could throw away your constitution tomorrow and rebuild a huge army with the only consequence would be us pulling some bases and you guys having to spend tons of money on your military. Sure some people would bitch, but what will they do? Attack you?

>I agree
>German
We should never have rebuilt and defended your country after your second fuck up you worthless ungrateful world wrecker.

>Learn japanese
Japanese only comes in use in Japan, english is spoken world wide. You need some multiculturalism

I see

hey remember when France helped you in your struggle against the British and then you remained French vassal state for centuries?
Oh wait, that didn't happen, they left your country and respected your independence

>you worthless ungrateful world wrecker.
That's pretty fucking rich coming from a Burger. Do you fat retards have any self awareness?

They are so cute :3
I hope you can join them, Putan!

B, But you already lost once!?

we don't really call this a 1v1

t. Butthurt vassals of the BAC (big anglo cock)

There isn't a psychiatrist around who'd disagree about what a calming influence a dent in the head can be.

You are our slaves, this is what you deserve for Pearl Harbor.

of course I am butthurt!
The 20th century was supposed to be German century
Instead we lost two world wars and became American vassals
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

and also raping nanking, two nukes were not enough

every jap must be exterminated

Anyway right now china or america can nuke you and you can't nuke them. Ofc you can develop it like north korea is doing. But, it doesn't fact that japan won't be winner.

Brought it on yourself mate.

If it wasn't for the six gorillion surely God would have smiled on Germany

Now look at you. The sore losers of history, you could have dominated Europe if you hadn't chimped out because no Empire

Could be worse. At least anglos use lube

>t. european american bitch

>implying we can't

It's funny Americans are always butthurt and whining about wwii as if they had lost the war.

>be American
>eternally losers

hes a well known chink germ poster or sinophile

have the yanks do dirty jobs, while we enjoy better roads, healthcare and all that

Nah, it's more like we're very good friends, but if Japan doesn't want to be friends anymore the consequences will never be the same.

It's kinda cool being American because if you have friends or relatives in the military, there's a good chance they'll be stationed somewhere exotic like Europe, Japan, or South Korea and you can visit them on the cheap. Everyone flies out their family for vacations and gets shown around by their German/Japanese/Korean wife. My own parents lived in rural Bavaria for 4 years in the late 70's they said they loved it there. In the near future my gf and I plan on visiting her Uncle and his Korean wife who live in Seoul.

It's pretty easy to fix:
1. Break military pacts with US
2. Spend shitfuck of budget on defense
3. Get nukes in case China will have funny ideas
4. Enjoy your poorer but completely independent life

>you could have dominated Europe
but we do dominate Europe now

I guess you are right in this kind of thread

Okinawa issue is not considered racism against Japanese

ah, the loyal lapdog of USA

>stationed somewhere exotic like Europe
i guess europe is pretty exotic to beaners

He just basically called all Okinawans protesting against the US bases Chinese and Koreans in disguise, as if Okinawans don't have legitimate reasons for their discontent. If that's not racism, then I don't know what is.

I wonder why he doesn't petition the government to move American bases to his own prefecture if he's so patriotic.

Of course Europe is exotic to us. I've never been to Europe and it's far away and quite different from home, why wouldn't it be?

cause we're cucks

Because to actual white people, the culture and language is similar

Trump will put an end to this. Finally you will have your own army.

>He just basically called all Okinawans protesting against the US bases Chinese and Koreans in disguise
>all
who is he?

Okinawa issue is considered Japanese racism against Okinawans sometimes, but not American racism against Japanese
I can't believe you're Slovakian

>who is he?
this poster>Okinawa issue is considered Japanese racism against Okinawans
Yeah, that's what I meant. Americans probably can't distinguish between Okinawans and Japanese.
>I can't believe you're Slovakian
Why is that? You think I'm a Korean or Chinese too?

Why don't you ust get rid of them then?

>Send millions of anglos to die trying to stop the Eternal Kraut from dominating Europe
>Eternal Kraut still ends up victorious

E L I T E

to be fair, he did not say that
>all Okinawans protesting against the US bases Chinese and Koreans in disguise

Mainland Japanese are more likely to support the Okinawa base

>You think I'm a Korean or Chinese too?
or Japanese, Yes

Japan deserved. Everything has a price.

>>You think I'm a Korean or Chinese too?
>or Japanese, Yes

Maybe you'd be quiet with a stake knife in your heart.

>a stake knife
idk bro

you're doing a shit job of it btw you spineless fucks

Would you like us to leave, bro?

Krautland is drunk again.

We should behave better. Sorry for or bad troops.

Because you hated on Jews. Stupid.

Well it's not like you guys are pleasing your women.

>ah, the loyal lapdog of USA
Please post this on Sup Forums and watch the over 9000 guaranteed replies

like this?

check'd and kek'd my nip friend