"God love the entire world so much that he gave his one and only Son...

"God love the entire world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." -John 3:16

Why would God construct his views of sin in such a way that he has to go through this elaborate masquerade to forgive it? Though my interpretation of the story of the resurrection is, the apostles were all going along following their prophet, and one day their prophet is executed by the Romans for no particular reason. They were all sitting around afterwards thinking, well shit, there goes the religion, when Paul snapped his fingers and said, "Wait, guys, I've got it..."

>by the romans

lmfao, no nigger.. BY THE JEWS

Paul was a Jew who persecuted the Christians long after Jesus died. Only later on he rejected Judaism and joined them. So it's simply impossible to say that Paul did that.

What do you mean elaborate masquerade? You cannot simply forgive murder, just as a judge just can't simply forgive a repentant criminal's rape. Someone has to take the punishment. And Jesus Christ took that punishment of all of humanity's sin. Isn't that logical?

J/k lol. For the lulz
John 3:17

No. It's rationalizing human sacrifice. And you pretend to eat human flesh and drink blood every week. It's fucked up.

Why could an omnipotent being not simply erase sin or never create it to begin with? Why was it impossible for him to create any other kind of system than the one you outline?

mutilated cocks don't get it....

its not "his flesh" or "his blood"

He, the son of man, is the giver of life and the protector of health.. the key to eternal life.

fucking retard

It's late, substitute Peter or any other character of your choosing. Obviously I should've known Paul wasn't one of them because I do know and use the expression "road to Damascus."

Judges don't find guilt or innocence, they handle sentencing and procedural issues. That is, forgiveness isn't part of their job; they're not in a position to forgive. Juries absolutely can acquit a repentant criminal, there's no restrictions on the verdict a jury can return. Also, judges can often give light sentences, though some places have minimum sentencing laws.

But all that's beside the point, this is more like claiming that Congress couldn't legalize rape if they wanted to. Of course they could, just as God-as-described could wipe away sin-in-his-reckoning if he so chose.

No. I went to catholic school for 9 years and attend bible study every day. When the priest blesses the offering it's considered the actual body and blood of Jesus. That's why the leftover is stored in the tabernacle. Cuz it's considered holy. You're fucking retarded if you think it's anything more than a crazy popular cult that's main purpose is to maintain order and manipulate the minds of the masses.

>never create it to begin with

LMFAO... are you serious nigger?

you forgot why you got kicked out of the garden of eden? it man's own fault , they chose sin.

your jewish brothers chose to make a golden cow when Moses was on the mountain.. it is because ever jew is weak and don't have souls.. they aren't even Holy.. they (the jews) kill Christ, because they thought they can say who the Messiah must be

facepalm...

yes, because your pedophile priests do not even know the way..

it is all symbolical .. his blood was spilled, so that a sinner can be given another chance. he fed thousand with a loaf of bread and fish..

wake the fuck up fgt

erhm how about no.. at church you pretend to literally, eat his flesh, and drink his blood, in small amounts..

I know it's just chips of bread and sips of wine, but you are the ones pretending it magically turns into the blood and flesh of jesus in your priests hands, not me. I'm just observing and telling you that's a pretty fucked up, canibalistic ritual, on top of that whole human sacrifice story underneath it.

If God hadn't created sin then Adam and Eve could never have chosen it. It would simply have never existed.

And even then, if Adam and Eve chose sin an omnipotent being could have erased it or forgave them for it anyway. If he wasn't capable of that then he's obviously not omnipotent.

It's an astrological alagory fag-stick. The cow or "bull" idol was a representation of the Suns position in the sky during the age of Taurus, the bull. Moses represents the age of Aries the ram (why Jews still blow Rams horns to welcome the new year.) Jesus represents the current age of pieces, you know, THE FISH. Hence Jesus fish.

>Moses represents the age of Aries

lol.. the stars are just written of what was in the past.. and i can also make up shit like "its an astrological hurrr durr" fact of the matter is, jews chose GOLD over GOD... and they still do to this day

The fuck is a "Jesus fish?" You mean that thing on people's car bumpers? Cause I'm pretty sure that didn't exist when Jesus was actually alive.

he must be one of those faggots who got a mutilated cock and making youtube videos about how great jews are and that israel is their land

Because he wanted to show his attribute of Forgiveness and grace to the world to enjoy. That can't happen without sin existing.

Teachings of Jesus in a nutshell: the physical does not affect the spiritual. What you believe in your heart is what defines you.

Teachings of Paul in a nutshell: it's all on the physical. Make a single mistake regardless of reason? You fucked.

Teachings of the Book of Revelation in a nutshell: everything Jesus taught is null, here are the real teachings ( in Jesus' name...)

Nope, intact cock and no shits given about jews. You on the other hand seem super angry and defensive over your religion of love and peace.

Okay so why did he need to sacrifice a human in order to forgive us? Couldn't an omnipotent being find numerous other ways to show that he exists and that he forgives us for our sins? Why would he need to resort to blood sacrifices to absolve sin?

define angry and defensive for me, when you don't even know who the fuck you talking to behind your computer screen..

go turn on ccn and watch how butthurt they are because Cliton lost

All the cursing, calling people faggots, etc. Not exactly the actions of a man who is filled with the love of Christ.

If your goal was to make your teaching sound like musical theater, then you've convinced me. Though I guess Andrew Lloyd Webber beat you to the punch there.

Ever heard of a Messianic Jew? We're the Jews who believe that Jesus is the Messiah like Christians, but we did it first. Later, Catholicism branched off of it, and then from that came Protestants. The entire Old Testament is about the Jews. Even Jesus was Jewish, and said that the Old Testament was to be kept, not destroyed. Jews are God's chosen people, whereas Christians aren't mentioned in the Bible by name at all. They can still be holy (not everyone of any group is) but Jews are the original.

God has many reasons. But one of the main reasons is that he loves you. But I know that that's difficult to believe living in a world that is the complete opposite and also ourselves doing mean things to others.

Your atheist endgame is flawed in order to have truly free will you have to have a choice between good and evil. If there was no evil only good we would have no choice but to do good which is paradoxical.

I dont understand, why would you want to live forever?

Amen OP