What solo competitive/esport game to play ?

What solo competitive/esport game to play ?

I played a lot of CS:GO and it's kinda boring as I'm often solo queuing.
I tried Dark Souls III, pvp is cool but meh...you get bored quickly.
DayZ/H1Z1, it's cool for a time but meh too many bugs.

Didn't even tried to play LoL or DOTA 2 because I was already playing those DOTA mods on Warcraft III, 10 years ago, and that was already shitty. But maybe that may be the best bet to get some fun and I should invest some time in it ?

Help me Sup Forumsros

Halp a bro out, I'm so lost without an esport game to rage on.

Have you tried overwatch before?

starcraft is basically the definitive solo esport game

smash

I did, it's rly fast and fun but maybe too fast for me. You don't rly understand all of what happen and I feel like it's not that balanced.

I guess I'm just doomed to play shitty solo player games. Well The Witcher III was cool, Dark Souls III was cool but I need that competitive aspect in a game to continue play.

Starcraft rly seems like a korean game only (big big skill cap ?) and SC2 is dying in korea right ?

Super Smash Bros ?
Well I didn't try fighting games, maybe I should try Street Fighter.

the dota you knew from 10 years ago is nothing like the dota which exists now. There's a different guy developing it now, the guy who steered it from the shitstain the started as and started it's golden age

Do you guys think that MOBAs will last long as top competitive games ?
I don't want to invest time in it if the game dies but since its the most played type of esport game nowadays,

I may have to get into that game then... But still its a fucking team based game :(

you could try total war. idk which ones people play anymore tho

This one always attract me too Rome : Total War or something like that.
I was a huge fan of AoE2 when I was young so yeah that may be good for me but.... is there rly a competitive scene in this game ?

Is it worth it to put time in LoL, or DOTA ?
Skill cap is high as fuck I guess ?
Can I be competitive starting end of 2016 on a MOBA ?

Thanks for the help bros

Can I get a sauce on dat ass? It's driving me crazy! Do you know the girls name?
Also, I'm a huge fan of Battlefield. I also thought the Gears was a lot of fun.

Rome was certainly one of the more popular ones, i havnt been on the Total war scene for a while so idk whats popular anymore.
it was competetive at one point but like i said, im not sure anymore

Overwatch

I hate moba games

*new Gears (Gears of War 4)

Seriously how MOBAs are that popular ? Because it's casual as fuck ?

Rainbow 6 Siege is pretty ok. Slow tactical FPS.
Probably not an actual Rainbow 6 game, though...

Im becoming a staple in the Rocket League community as a pbp caster. RL is a blast, easy to learn, hard to master, and its a blast to call as well.

Game is at max 20 bucks, and i think Humble Bundle has it on sale right now.

Dota 2 is fun and doesn't get that boring
I have over 3k hours and i still enjoy it Trust me

overwatch

Overwatch sucks

If GunZ the Duel makes a comeback I highly recommend Gladiator mode. For FPS Overwatch is the best we got. Not a great game but it is fun in small doses, especially thanks to the weekly brawls. Once Mirage is released it should be good, Chivalry was pretty good so I have high hopes

Moba get boring fast, not really worth trying to be competitive. I would just play HoTS or Dota once in a while, League sucks

Overwatch
CS : GO
Dota 2
LoL
Smite
Battlefield 1
SC2
Super Smash Bros
Rainbow Six Siege
Driving games maybe?

Choose your pick mate.

Play osu!

arma 3

I play Rainbow Six Siege competitively, its a pretty nice game and fun game. Skill ceiling isnt as high as say, CSGO. But still pretty high

Super smash brothers melee. And not that pussy ass smash 4 shit

>I played a lot of CS:GO and it's kinda boring as I'm often solo queuing.
Find some mates then?
He is talking about wc3 maps and the game still is the same. It's fucking boring.

Open arena for linux is clutch for fast paced fps cravings

you could try rocket league, idk about dota but less people are playing league than they used to

Ofcourse Overwatch isn't balanced it's a new game and it's Blizzard.
You could try Rust it's competitive in ways but only enjoyable if you have 3 or more friends playing with you.

Rainbow six siege. Picked it up a couple months back and it's one of the best games to me when it comes to actual competitive play. It's also one of the only games that I think isn't complete and utter bs when it comes to hitboxes, tick rate, etc.

It's not balanced cause most huge esports games try to go for that. Don't know why but it happens in mobas as well where their is an almost defined meta deciding good picks and bad picks

Dota 2 is perfect. You just need to learn everything dota 2 have. And mechanics, then watch a bit of pro players. If you arent retarded, you'll get better than 70% of dota 2 players

>Overwatch
>24 tick servers
>competitive e-sports game
What bs is that? That game combines all the bad shit blizzard started doing.
It looks like the acid-trip of a 9yo japanese schoolgirl.
Since the netcode and servers and everything are so bad you just aim in the direction of the enemy and prey that your shit hits.
Doesnt matter anyways since most ppl are unbelievably bad in the game.
This game is so bad, NOBODY would have played it if it wasnt for blizzard fanboys.
You want ppl to take e-sports seriously and then you declare titles like overwatch and hearthstone e-sports-titles. This game was never ment for competitive gaming.

Sm4sh is the best e-sport to get into.

osu is pretty fun. And its free. good for both comp and casual play. cater to all audience, not just weebs at first glance

Ayyyy buddy boi.

Was gonna say same thing