Cunt

>Cunt.
>Post a mass produced beer that you enjoy.

Do Japs drink this stuff?

Sub-"brand" of Estrella Galicia

Sapporo is better.

Traitor.

I actually like Great Northern though

I had another beer called Sapporo that came in a silver can that was pretty good.

and Leffe

C'est saleté Adrien

Fat Tire

it's the exact same..

I am not a fan of japanese beer.
They're not good.

If there one thing you can trust Franconians with, it's gotta be beer

*there is

We kindly nicknamed it "Itaipólvora"

>mass produced

fuck off hipster scum

Forgot pic.
pólvora = powder btw

>269ml
>350ml
>473ml

Never seen these measurements for beer before.

Most European and Asian beers tend to be 330ml, North American ones like Budweiser and Corona around 355ml, and Aussie ones 375ml. Then the larger cans of 500ml, and finally what we call "longnecks" (750ml).

>hipster scum
>Germany's most-consumed Kellerbier

But fine, have a brand that might even be available on the other side of the globe

Hansa is pretty good fåvæ

I think I've seen that in my local bottleshop

If you like wheat beer, go try it. In my opinion, it's one of the best wheat beers there is.

They have those too. It is strange indeed.

I hate beers taste horrible and you can not even drunk with it why waste your money on it?

I got turned off wheat beer from trying this garbage, but I'll give it a shot

Is this carbonated?

>beers taste horrible
that's subjective
>you can not even drunk with it
drink enough and you certainly will

Just about everything from this brewery. Probably the most popular beer here in Texas.

They make everything in this pic (and more) on the regular but they also make so many seasonal/anniversary/special edition brews most counties never get and you only ever see pictures of.

forgot pic

I haven't drunk a lot of Belgian beer, so I can't really say anything about that. Not everybody likes wheat beer, so don't be too surprised if you don't like Franziskaner either. Personally, it's not my favorite kind, but I like having it every once in a while.

Beer is great for having a comfy evening after work or on a weekend. It's good that you don't get immediately shitfaced so you can have a couple of them.
I really like the taste of wine, but it's kind of annoying that I have to stop drinking after a couple of glasses already when I don't want to become too drunk.

It's imported and distributed by Carlsberg

I didn't know asahi super dry was shit in the world.

It's actually not bad, distinct ale-like taste.

try to find some foreign beer. korean beer is disgusting