Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

You know the drill - send your girlfriend's Kik name, and I'll test to see if they're faithful. (I was on here earlier today and had a few successes)

Send their Kiks to mine (name: Jamesy.yo) and I'll update you privately (or I can post updates in this thread if you ask me to). I won't be testing any names left in the thread due to whiteknights and spammers.

>I've done this quite a few times and people have asked me questions, so I thought I'd take the time out here to give you a brief FAQ.

>"What is your success rate?"
>Between 60% & 70% on average.

>"Does it have to be my girlfriend?"
>Nope, friends are fine, or maybe your friend has a girlfriend you think might cheat.

>"What is your method?"
>It varies from girl to girl, some like beta-as-fuck-sweet-talk, some like hardcore sexting.

>"How big is your dick?"
>8 inches when fully hard. It's not the biggest dick in the world, but it's big enough to get unfaithful girls wanting more.

>"Do you always get tits?"
>No. Some girls simply just don't like sending tits. Once they've started "cheating" though, about 90% of girls WILL.

>"Why won't you take names from the thread, fag?"
>Well, as I've already said, whiteknights and spammers. WhiteKnights tell the girl that she's on Sup Forums, and spammers will, you guessed it, spam her - meaning that she'll get a massive influx of dicks and sexts, which will mean no results, as she'll just block them all.

>"You haven't responded to me in ages, what gives, asshole?"
>Either your girlfriend hasn't yet responded/seen the message I sent her yet, or I'm informing others of their girlfriend's loyalty or lack thereof.

>"Why don't you bump the thread more often?"
>It can be tricky to hold up a thread, talk to 20 different girls AND the guys who requested me to check them, all at once. I do try my best to keep the thread alive, but it can be tricky when I get a large influx of chat messages. If you want to keep it going longer, please bump, it helps.

Bump

Kik is
Ayyo_ratchet
Name is Jade Leann Moreno

U can kik me at CrazyAssFool911

chmc007

SissyDanii9
Not my gf, some annoying slut that loves attention

Anything fam?

casualrider95

someone try MollieSandford

Hovertank

Proof yourself by posting a win

I guess OP is not here anymore so i gonna steal this thread. I'm doing same things since march, got many wins i can prove here. I never did a FAQ like OP but i'm posting my kik everywhere.

If u want to test your gf/wife loyalty or get wins from girls u know kik Witteres

Let me steal his thread

Got some prooves too
Just from minute ago

Can't decide which slut of these I would want to fuck more

Just out of curiosity let me try this too. Spooky ghost works almost every time, so if anyone wants to see if I could get nudes out of a chick he knows my kik is spoookymike

How spooky ghost works lol

>fake/10

miyu003

Yeah, I'm pretty sure too that this chick is a fake. Happily there are others

For fucks sake guy, did you not read fucking OPs post? He said he IS NOT taking names in this thread. God you're a fucking dumbarse. i bet you voted trump.

Fuck you.

H0llybo0

Isn't the OP pic that Kayla girl? Lol

Yeah the OP pic is Kayla, her Kik is kayla_allann

does it have to be kik, can it be snap instead?