1. What race are you?

1. What race are you?

2. What race of girls are you most attracted to?

me:

1. white

2. hispanic

Germanic

Asian

1. half white half black

2. nordic

Greek/European.

White.

Iranian
Hispanic

Hispanic

Asian

That's just a hispanic girl with an asian face dude.

white, asian and/or azn

All of them except for abbos and ghetto fat nigras

White

Koreans

1. Native New Zealander
2. Asian (Chinese, Korean, Japanese)

1. Mixed Race: North Indian/Scandinavian
2. Scandinavians, Asians, Hispanics.

Hispanic

White

White
White
If either of your responses don't match these, kys

White
White

Aryan
Aryan

White
White

1 White
2 Asian, incl Indian, Pakistani, etc

half persian, half korean

Prolly another persian, or levantine arabs (moroccan is nice too)

White dutch
Scandinavian

Asian

White

This.

White
White

People keep responding with multiple races. OP said THE race you are most attracted to, not 1000 slashes ///////////

1. White

2. African American Women, especially exotic black girls. There's nothing hotter to me than a beautiful black woman who is also strong and confident with a cute foreign/exotic accent.

So far only 1/2 nig is on here

1. Hispanic

2. Asian

>african american

Most blacks in America couldn't point to Africa on a map.

1. I'm the Boston Marathon

2. Attracted to girls doing the three-legged race... which is usually two or three girls when I've finished with them.

You know I want you to be wrong but I know you aren't.

>white
>white

Obviously.

>white

>white

Why would it be anything else?

White

Asian

You know I want you to be wrong but I know you aren't.sh

im white

any asian

and then hispanic but asian>>>hispanic

1. Asian

2. Asian

current gf is white tho

this

aryan
aryan
seriously if you're non white but attracted to white girls, fucking kys, they belong to us and don't deserve to be get filthy by your dirty inferior genes

1. Spic
2. White girls (real ones, not that half asian shit).

1 Caucasian of European descent

2 Caucasians of Latino descent

white
half white half chinese
some hispanics

Asian

White

1. White mutt

2. Spanish

It's called ethnicity, you dringus.

Also you know this site is mostly just a circlejerk of white guys, so why bother...

1. Italian (white? kek)

2. blonde whites or south/east european with mexican a close second

White of course. Who else honestly posts on this Belgian waffle stamping facility chat catalogue?

Honestly, any race except for maybe Abo. I've seen women that are black, white, Asian, Latina, etc that all looked good in one way shape or form. Although I must admit that good looking blacks are hard to come by. 99% of the time, their face and nose is too ape like. Not even Sup Forumslack meming. Just the blacks with white facial features are decent looking.

Right now though I'd be willing to take any chubby girl who has a clean, shaven pussy willing to sit on my face.

there's a chink on Sup Forums? are you ching chong chinese or wat?

dude shut the fuck up... you're the one who doesn't understand what you're talking about.

also, haven't you been saying this until you're blue in the face? just like every other idiotic faggot who says this shit? do you not think there's reason people don't listen to you?

Mexican
Asian

1. Black
2. White
Bitches love my BBC they go crazy bout it.

1. White of British/French/Hispanic origin.

2. Any race, as long as curves are in the right places. I absolutely love Marilyn Monroe's dimensions from when she was as young as she is in this picture.

see here

Asians, Latina's, Some white girls. Asian Indians.

Human
Human

Except Chinese people. They should all die.

White blue eyes
White if possible blue eyes

white

white

I won't cheat on my race. Fuck niggers, jews and muslims.

White
Comfy white girls

Black

Asians, Spanish a close second

I knew some muslim chicks that were hot as fuck tho. One of the hottest bitches ive ever seen to be honest with you. Just her religion was shit is all.

I'm not saying I wouldn't fuck other races because i find them hot as fck too, but my ancestors would haunt me If I mixed 100 % 3 straps slav blood.

white.

black girls.

>white
>white

1. White/jew mix.

2. Nordic

white
anything except white

hispanic
black women usually. asian too.

1: Romani/French

2: Mulatto, Asian(Mostly japs and koreans), latina, arab, white(I can't stand blondes with soft features though), strict blacks are either ridiculously hot or completely unappealing.

Naw, if anything is she was super hot they would be proud. Every race at one point in time was a slave. Every single race and every culture.

1. Hispanic
2. Hispanic

White comes close second.

Mixed

Human

> Human
youre only sayong that because no one wants your half cast mutt ass

WHITE
WHITE LOLIS

White/White

aryan/aryan

>aryan/aryan
So what part of Southern India are your family from?

no part of southern india

>are your family from

Idk about him but what about you?

American race

>American
>race

Pakistani
White

white
white

it's a thing retard... i don't get why people don't understand basic shit nowadays..

also, libtard detected

> Pakistani

aren't you guys pretty much white? or no? as i understand it white people came from somewhere in the ME, just under russia

Not really, we aren't 'white' white, but we're not Indian brown either. I'm somewhat light brown.

same

hmmm, that's interesting. do you know what i'm saying about white people coming from there? I've been looking into human origins recently, so I'm curious.

also, is it true that people from there prefer lighter skin over darker skin? if so, why?

White

Indian

gimmie dem italiano bitches fam.

i need a pasta bake now.

1. european/asian

2. asians and/or half blacks

kek

1: White (Scandinavian)

2: Asian and redheads.

not gonna lie.
i'd seen some indian lolis that look pretty damn cute.

>White

>Asian Men

White
White

asian men are the most beta it gets. what a poor choice. their "educated" are largely frauds. been watching it happen at my university for 18 years

1. White
2. Any, i'm desperate.

white

1. white
1. asian
2. latinas
3. black
3. arab

I am of the Virgin Race.

1. Slav/asian
2. Slavs and asians

What it do? Some asian stole yo grill? Being asian I know any chick loves asian cock but protip: don't be mad tho.

>I know any chick loves asian cock
not sure if you're saying what you think you're saying here since you're speaking in chink-english instead of english. but ah, no dude, i have never, ever, ever seen an asian guy have luck with women. i've seen 2 instances in real life of an asian guy with a white gf, and one of them was only trying to piss off her dad. and nowadays that's what most white women are doing, it's not liek you're attractive it's that they want to piss off their male relatives by dating someone who's clearly inferior... this is well known

1. white

2. asian, white