Official Cleveland Indians @ Minnesota Twins Gamethread: Rubbermatch Edition

Please win the series Subedition

Go Tribe!

This will either win us the SS or split it, right?

Determines the season series winner.

I'll take losing the ss to the twins as long as >we get to post-season but it'd be nice to finish this on the high note.

Injuns desu

That twins jersey is fucking beautiful.

It is pretty schway

This offense needs perfect Kluber apparently

>The literally every Minnesotan is watching the Vikes edition

Can't blame them desu
>and probably most Clevelanders watching the Brownies
REEEEEEEEE

I'm flipping back and forth between the tribe and the browns

>bunt

Unless you're faking... don't do this Abe. Bring the hammer.

I am too but 90% focused on Tribe

Can't believe he made 1st in time

Do the Hue bros follow the Browns too or just a Injuns love affair?

>tfw finally got MLB tv's alternate audio to work again

Hammy time

I'm not a big fan of Football to be honest, I watch the Browns sometimes but if you asked me to name 5 players I wouldn't be able to do it.

S A N T A N A
A
N
T
A
N
A

THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA THANK YOU BASED SLAMTANA

SLAMTANA!

No shame in that, just curious. Don't really care for football myself but the Browns are like church here--doesn't matter if you want to, you're going.

>333

Kek willed it

KKLuber

Excuse me, KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKluber

Wew lad

Come on Abe, need run support

Don't worry about it the Baequin is gonna bring the heat, cap this post

>the Twin Cities of Minnesota

Don't be rude in our gamethread now

I might be a wizard?

KKKKKlubot

>tfw Hammy doesn't call all the innings and is taking lots of time off

h-he's okay right g-guys?

Babyface pls

>Free outs

Extra outs*

I'm stupid

The rare unbased Ramirez, getting it out before the post season. Klubot got it done though

Nice swing Berto

>tfw missed last night's thread

>Extra innings games

Lots of grumbling and disappointment (all disappointment on >our end) desu. Your new guy Beresford got his first hit and contributed to the win though, that was neat.

That was a massive ding

Make them pay for the extra out

DEAD THREAD, but nice Klubotting, going out for the 7th?

Never desu

ROBERTO PERÉZ TRIPLE ROBERTO PERÉZ TRIPLE ROBERTO PERÉZ TRIPLE ROBERTO PERÉZ TRIPLE ROBERTO PERÉZ TRIPLE ROBERTO PERÉZ TRIPLE ROBERTO PERÉZ TRIPLE ROBERTO PERÉZ TRIPLE ROBERTO PERÉZ TRIPLE ROBERTO PERÉZ TRIPLE ROBERTO PERÉZ TRIPLE ROBERTO PERÉZ TRIPLE ROBERTO PERÉZ TRIPLE ROBERTO PERÉZ TRIPLE ROBERTO PERÉZ TRIPLE ROBERTO PERÉZ TRIPLE ROBERTO PERÉZ TRIPLE ROBERTO PERÉZ TRIPLE ROBERTO PERÉZ TRIPLE ROBERTO PERÉZ TRIPLE

twins

*PÉREZ

OH well, well done Berto

>le utility man RBI single

Tito literally orgasming right now

How is he so elite?

Time to close this game boys

Anderson pretty good so far, I like the depth of this bullpen

Final countdown

BALL GAME

Guyer!

GG and good season Twins, good luck the rest of the way and next year.

BALL GAME! WINDIANS .

GG Twins.