"Be careful liar Armageddon

"Be careful liar Armageddon.
5, the leaders of many countries will use forged identity appeared, claiming, 'I am the Christ, the Messiah. "They will deceive a lot of people.
6 When the reports and rumors of war, keep your head up, do not panic. This is routine history; this is no end in sight.
Seven countries efforts at the national and rulers ruler, over and over again. Famines and earthquakes will occur in different places.
8 This is nothing compared to what is coming.
9 "They will throw the wolves kill you, everyone hates you because you put my name.
10, from bad to worse, it will be a dog-eat-dog, everyone at each other's throats, everybody hates each other.
11 "In the confusion, lying preachers will come forward and deceive a lot of people.
12 For many people, the overwhelming spread of evil will do them - nothing left of their love but a mound of ashes.
13 "and it stays - it needs to remain in God you will not regret the end of it, you will be saved.
In the meantime, all 14, the good news - news of the kingdom - will be preached all over the world, every country bet witness. And then shall the end come.
Near the end of 15, he will see the true entry

It is here time cometh here

Time: 10:45am

Time: 10:40pm

Time: Your death

Not one is safe

Then I heard a voice from heaven say, “Write this: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.” “Yes,” says the Spirit, “they will rest from their labor, for their deeds will follow them.”

The righteous perish, and no one takes it to heart; the devout are taken away, and no one understands that the righteous are taken away to be spared from evil. Those who walk uprightly enter into peace; they find rest as they lie in death.

p1 ∧p2 → c is a tautology.

And the false prophet is replaced with the same kind.

Jesus will save us, if only we call to him.

I believe that we entered a new period with the election of trump

With Pence as his vp we will enter a time of spiritual healing and a time to come back to the Lord. But it will not last as I feel our time is growing shorter. I feel things are set in motion now that will lead to the rapture and the tribulation period. Pray brothers.

>They will deceive a lot of people.
Jesus didn't look like an Irishman. What people are most hated on this Earth in appearance? That's how Jesus looked.

We will pray to Jesus together.
I spoke to him earlier, and asked him if Trump was a true Christian man.
Only time will tell, said he.

amen

Bump