Why are neckbeards and normies so excited about this. They left out one of the most important games of my child hood

Why are neckbeards and normies so excited about this. They left out one of the most important games of my child hood..
>Tfw no Battle Toads

>Look how non-norm I am, I like Battletoads like all of my 4chn friends.

Get rare replay faggot.

Why wouldn't I just get an emulator for free

muh nostalgia

dunno, maybe faggots like to throw money out of their windows

I don't get it, also.
I'd rather use a RaspberryPi 3 with RetroPie emulator instead. it's the same price including some cheap usb controllers. plays every single game from that era.

I mean I guess it probably looks pretty cool or makes for a conversation starter or some shit but I wouldn't buy it to play on it.

I was playing emulators 14 years ago
normies still havent figured this out.
>a fool and his money are soon parted

>call Nintendo HQ
>ask if console comes with Battletoads
>repeat 923452345 times
>???
>profit

Fucking this niggas, get on it

would be a thing of beauty user..

this would be worthy for Sup Forums, indeed

Let´s make Sup Forums great again

No connectivity
Can only play their choice of games

Rpi with EMU still better than this

pi 3 is cheaper oh and you can do more with it.

stuck with their games

It has been my personal mission to run emulators on various shitty appliances that shouldnt run emulators, merely to fucking do that shit. So far my greatest accomplishment was being able to run a nes emulator on a smart fridge at best buy.

screen cap it, post it to Sup Forums with some regularity, and we'll get shit moving. I'll start calling the North American HQ during their next available business hours. Maybe someone should get an email address we can spam too?

Seen Digital cameras Hacked to play doom.

I don't have much time for vidya anymore but I'm ready for some new titles and shit. I love the element of nostalgic but I feel it's gone too far and at this point is just companies repeating ideas for a quick buck

oooh, tell more!

Got pics?

Are you sure? Maybe we should all call gamestop just to be sure.

Reddit: the console

Bingo

Imagine if it came with Battletoads.

>call Gamestop
>"Gamestop, how may I help you?"
>"Yes, do you have Battletoads?"
>"Yes, we do."

:o

>nes usb controller $8 on amazon
>emulator with roms is free

i have the emulators and full nintendo/sega rompacks on a 16gb micro SD card so i'm able to play them on any PC or on my ps2 slim with FMCB for portability.

been playing this way for many years.