Would you vote for him?

would you vote for him?

I dont like Trump but Id vote for him in a heartbeat if this dumb nigger was running.

No. He can't in politics.

WE ALREADY GAVE ONE NIGGA A CHANCE
AND HE DUN FUCKED THAT ALL UP

Of course
still better than Trump or Clinton

Fuck if Kanye wins, America would literally have gone to shit...

If he makes it far into the election, it's sad...

He aint gunna fucking win, someone gunna leak his gay sex tape and hes gunna get scared and quit

He has no qualifications, no political credibility, he's fucking annoying, not at all entertaining, he's untalented in every way, he has no business sense, he's millions in debt, and he's living off of his wife's income. So no, he brings nothing to the table, he doesn't have a chance at surviving even the beginnings of a political career, and I'd never vote for him... even if Hitler came back as a zombie and was the opposing Republican candidate.

>celebrity with no experience in politics
>completely absorbed with himself
>thinks he's some sort of god
>makes derogatory comments toward women

The American people would not stand for this.

Fuck no. His first act as president would probably be giving all niggers everywhere free 40's and a 1000% welfare increase as "reparations"

>celebrity with no experience in politics
or anything, really
>completely absorbed with himself
he seems more absorbed with comparing himself to others... completely insecure
>thinks he's some sort of god
but not really. he knows he's shit and that he isn't good at anything.
>makes derogatory comments toward women
and literally everyone else.

>The American people would not stand for this.
I would hope not, he isn't qualified to tie my shoes.

do you fags not know how politics work? I hope to everything that his holy this fuck runs for president, he may win the popular vote by a longshot, but the electoral college will never elect him.

only thing he is qualified for is polishing shoes, or dragging that hobbit wife of his around

You just described trump

I see what you did there. But trump isn't that bad

I would never take anyone in your country serious again if even 1,000 people voted for him

you cant take 25% of our country seriously considering they voted for $hillary. Not only that, but 15,000 ADULTS got up, got dressed, walked, drove, or bussed to the polls to vote FOR A FUCKING DEAD GORILLA... so.. I have no faith in my country.

This Michelle Obongo 2020 shit scares me, she cannot win.

He has heaps of experience with business.

Loves his Country, doesn't really look like i.

He is a god

Don't tell me you just stood there when a woman was calling you names.

>he may win the popular vote
No one's going to vote for this nigger

It's already "literally" gone to shit. The President elect is a reality TV star.

The movie Idiocracy is just prophetic now.

Oh god no, even if I agree with with his politics. I would never vote for someone that makes such shitty music

Assuming he wins the Dem primaries. He won't.

>voting for an artist
>in the almost worst musical genre
no, thanks