Do you guys think I should wait till 8am until an urgent care opens or should I go straight to ER?

Do you guys think I should wait till 8am until an urgent care opens or should I go straight to ER?

Just looks like a rash. As long as it doesn't hurt you'll be fine. Just wait and go get some anti biotic cream

Since it sounds like your poor.

Wait

Change soap powder, don't be a drama fag wasting medical professionals time. Also next pic show cock you frigid little bitch.

It's only hives, you'll be fine. Drink plenty of water and a couple of inflammatory tablets if you have any.

Don't fuck poison oak next time OP

It's cancer, the only cure is eating a bullet.

Okay Sup Forums here's more info on my condition.

For a week I have been having cold like symptoms. Runny nose, coughs, fever, the works. Yesterday, I ate a taro bun from my a local asian market. 2 hours after the hives first appeared. I took an Allegra 24h pill and took a cold shower. In a couple of hours the hive was gone.

Then at 3am I went to pee when I saw that the hives returned and in full force.

Take 100mg of Benadryl. Go to the ER if you have any problems breathing

could be a number of things including hiv. Have you been getting dicked up the ass without protection from niggers or ex convicts ?

Cold water fixes it? The choice seems clear, you must live in the sea.

ED doc here.... Don't waste the docs time where ever you live... Just take the Benadryl

Avoid American Healthcare-for-Profit as much as possible. $$$$$

Same Doc... Its true, we love to fuck people

Got tested for STDs and I got nothing, including HIV.

I did take a 180mg of Allegra at around 3-4pm last afternoon. Should I add Benadryl into the mix?

On the contrary, I live in the fucking desert.

And this is why I'm not running to the ER right now. I don't have a lot of money right now so I don't want to waste time + money for something that can be treated at an Urgent Care or even at home.

Cover yourself in ice cream and have a dog lick it off if the rash persists try doing the same with a cat.

Allegra is for long term nasal allergies... you don't use it for allergic reactions.... Benadryl you fuck... only go if you have trouble breathing... I cant use these words in the hospital... this is nice
had it right you fuck

Coming soon to Dr. Oz

What this user said.

faggot

That dudes a fucking fruit loop... gives us docs a bad name

Holy shit, Quints acknowledged

If it was going to manifest as anaphylactic, wouldn't it have done so already?

Ozzy Quintborne

That's shingles son..

If you are in pain, see a doctor.

If you are not in pain, use camomile lotion to help soothe the itching.

I take it is has progress as a ring around your body, if so it is definitely shingles.

possibly. Don't eat there again. Chances are your body has been primed. Next time it'll be worse.

Probably heat rash if it's not allergies.

Swelled up from irritation with clothing and scratching.

Cold compress Ithe for the itching, take the benadryl, make 2 days without scratching and you'll get better.

this guy is a troll.

You need to cut your dick off because you have super aids.

That's hives, it goes away, take anti histamines, I had CIU for a year and it sucks but it does go.

Go to the doctors if u start having breathing problems but they're horrendously unlikely

Correct and not correct. It all depends on what the cause is. Some food allergies can present anywhere from instantly to a few days later... It all depends on person, allergen and other factors. Plus, Benadryl can sometimes have a rebound effect once it wears off and cause a worsening of symptoms

I woke up with something similar like a month ago. I was a little worried, but not enough to go to the doctor. I lingered for about a week, but then it disappeared.

I'm not op. I'm an advanced first aid, that's it. But I am allergic to wasps, and am aware of sensitization. Just thought that once metabolized, the anaphylactic reaction was very fast, whereas surface rashing requires time for toxin perfusion to skin cells.

Not a doctor, I had the same thing. Started on my legs though.

Looks like hay fever, have you been in grass or outside with pollen around? Might be welts.

Doc again... Looks like urticaria which can be caused by many things... anaphylaxis is very unlikely. Just manage symptoms after the Benadryl

Looks like a Niacin flush...

Even at high doses, niacin is safe. However, at a higher dose there is a common, but harmless, side-effect known as the “Niacin Flush.

> anaphylaxis is very unlikely.

That's my big worry. I also been dealing with cold like symptoms for a week after catching it at work. I moved recently from a hot and humid tropical enviroment to a very dry enviroment. Back in my hometown colds lasted as long as 4-5 days. The one I have is already on it's 7 day and it doesnt seem to be going anywhere soon. Could the change in climate making my symptoms worse?

Just hives OP. You'll probably get them again a few more times and they'll disappear.

My son had them we have him non stop Benadryl and Allegra took him to a dermatologist. They just went away. Call 911 if your throat starts closing up

Doc again... I think it is just a coincidence that you have a cold and got this. Also, immune system may be down, making it easier for your T cells and B cells to cause a reaction. Take some Vit C in orange juice or citrus fruits or Emergen-c, or Vit C cough drops to try and boost your immune system

I havent been sleeping well thanks to my new job. They gave me a 6am-2pm morning shift and it fucking sucks. I'm usually a Night person so it fucked me really bad.

Also I haven't really enjoy the desert that much. I miss the humidity and mild heat believe it or not.

Anyway thanks for helping a Sup Forumsrother out doc.

Only way to prove conclusively is to put away about eight more of those taro buns, bro.

No worries... Saving lives one fucker at a time....

Could be a fungal skin infection. In any case it doesn't seem dangerously urgent, but you should visit a doctor about it if it stays more than a few days.

Take Benadryl. You can take it with the Allegra as long as you don't exceed the recommended dosage for either one. Problem solved.

take some hydrocortisone faggot so you dont have to worry about anaphylaxis.and you''ll get better faster