Discord Thread:

Discord Thread: discord.gg/xRneENd

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/142825/
hitomi.la/galleries/788114.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hentai etc, is all fake, it was designed to make it seem like the Japanese are perverts but in turn they have made you slaves to it.

Now you are all hentai and anime mad.

And the Japanese just laugh their asses when you come to do some Akihabara shopping like it is the Otaku shopping centre, but it is a fun day out for the Japanese families to laugh at you all.

Ganbatte Kudasai.

hey thanks I fapped

Samefag

i need a bigger card

Grüße! Landsmann!

It's just like any other commercial industry, they make the product as attractive as possible to the consumer to sell more of it. If you legitimately think there's anything else going on you're retarded af.

moinmoin

Where is this from? Can I find it on Manga Rock?

Nope

Damn someone is salty.

Are you salty otouto-kun

nhentai.net/g/142825/

Why would I be salty? I'm just explaining how any industry works, they make products for the sole purpose of making profit and selling as many as possible.

hitomi.la/galleries/788114.html

They have quite a reason to laugh at the Cringey Fappers Army.

Also, hentai "stories" feature at most one or two introductory pages (also known as "totally lame content" because they don't even try to be narrative), then unrealistically extreme performance (and stereotypical) sex until the last page.

It sounds quite bizarre the market for that shit: once fapped, you don't want to read it anymore. This is why practically noone needs more than a superquickfast read online without even bothering to save or even reading the actual title/author.

Thanks!!

ive got many pieces that are worth rereading very often.
Also many of them are just well drawn and worth revisiting again.

This shit is so unrealistic that I could never get off to this. Anyways, thanks for the dump.