Hey, Sup Forums

Hey, Sup Forums,
just broke up with my gf because she found someone better, so I want to buy a game to cheer me up. Any suggestions? Looking for something that would keep distracted for hours and something I could get addicted to.

You could play Catherine.

Overwatch

kys fucking underage faggot

Obvious new fag 12 yr old cunt...

If I'm wrong and your actually older then... save up some money and go fucking aya napa or ibiza or Amsterdam... buy a shit load of drugs (recommend weed or mdma) fuck some hoes and rave your littlemail autistic heart out.

Games??? Fuck.... you need to get out.

This is basically what I was just about to say. Video games really? fucking underage faggots go get drunk and fuck a whore stupid candyass

These. Also pic related. Do it faggot.

Metal Gear: The Phantom Pain

Loads of gameplay, very well optimized, fun story, lots of fan service, I've clocked a few hundred hours.

Shadow of Mordor, I logged like 28 hours in the first week I got it and only made it halfway through

Thanks, will try them out.

Already tried, didn't like that much, but thanks anyway

>Hurr, go waste your money on stupid trips to fuck vapid bitches and get high like a total loser.
Holy shit, you are fucking retarded.
At least video games are fun and entertaining.

Bioshock Infinite had me on the verge of tears.
Bloodborne is also a good one.

Payday 2 but I'd buy it and some dlc off of G2A, as it has shitloads of dlc thats 2.99 and up

Says the Virginia autistic underage self entitled little cunt...

If your basing 'fun' on rotting in front of a fucking virtual game. Then maybe your daddy should've pulled out and finished on your mom's back, ergo saving your sorry existence.

That 2'nd row of tits you have must be entertaining too.
Shall I indulge you in a pack of Doritos?

my fucking sides

Tales of Xillia

It has fun battles and a great story line.

Plus the skits are pretty funny

i feel like your post is missing the "X3"

Not everyone wants to do that kind of shit man, and if they were in a relationship for a while then he probs just wants to shut himself away for a bit.

Thanks a bunch guys, will check them out.

Don't bother with the edgy teenagers

shut up faggot

league is free

>Hurr, go waste your money on stupid trips to fuck vapid bitches and get high like a total loser.
>stupid trips

u wat?

OP is an obvious underage beta faggot who lets his bitch get swooped on without a fight and instead wants to play games like an autistic child.

Shit son. No wonder you're this stupid. Any individual with a bit of common sense would hit up some reviews based on his game-related interests.
Being either sad, confused, or whatever the fuck you are, doesn't mean you have to be a monkey. But hey. You do you man.

Diablo 2, just got back into it man it's amazing like always. Plus I bet it's only around $15 for hundreds of hours of fun. Look up a guide your first time so you don't get fucked by hell difficulty.

Skyrim special edition

I have a gsxr 600

Get fallout 4

Play it till lvl 111

Mod it till it crashes

How's that treatin' ya? I have a gsx750f, staple no-frills dad bike. Muh' carbon exhaust though