(((Multiculturalism)))

pay for tv apparatus

blame themselves for others shit

Fight a war to free slaves

pay for things they take

Apply for jobs
Tell the truth
Pay for things
Stay at home and drink coffee while the niggers and millennial rampage about trump
Vote for trump
Have consensual sex
Wear deodorant
Know their children by first name basis
Laugh and joke around with the police officer after getting pulled over

dayum son

Create civilizations
Got weed legalized for you
Hollywood
Las Vegas (thank Bugsy Siegal)

Leave a decent tip.
Tie our shoelaces
Wear belts
Practice personal hygiene
Own cars
Apply for jobs when we already have one
Etcetc

>Tell the truth
Stopped reading there.

Hang Saddam

Steal cultures

Improve civilization

work, succeed, use logic, create, invent, philosophize, use rational thought process, help society, add to the world rather than take away, parent their children, pay for the livelihood of lazy niggers n spics.

Wear scothish skirts without look like a space nigger.

Pay for a niggers welfare

Made folk dancing
Invented laws, judicial system, etc
Animate Disney movies you are too lazy to make yourself thus demanding them to make more colored movies that you later complain about because you are fucking picky bitches

Kek.
Fpbp

Give charity
Attempt to improve their neighborhood
Mow their lawn
Vote by giving equal consideration to social, economic, foreign, and environmental policy
Have wholesome hobbies that involve creation rather than destruction
Pay part of their kids' college
Write books
Read books
Improve knowledge daily

Reply to this post.

Rule the world

smoke meth

Bullshit.
White culture is the most stolen culture

Create countries that other races are willing to risk their lives to be part of.

Work

Fuck islam?

Being raised by their own fathers.
Unlike niggers.

Agreed, a lot of white European culture has been stolen, and niggers are now trying to replace the names of our European inventors by replacing them with their own made up history claiming blacks invented everything.

Nope

>Tell the truth
I think you mean white men

you've obviously never been to japan
again, japan
this post ACTUALLY made me think
lol
>wear deodorant
nah black people put tons of that spray shit on or they stink like hell, fucking 10 gajillion apocrine glands familia

haha true

Shine when there's a lot of sun.

Things invented by blacks: peanut butter
Things invented by whites and asians: everything else

Care to extrapolate or are you a nigger yourself and incapable of constructing sentences?

invent pizza and then shove stuff in said pizza's crust.

I fucking love peanut butter, and as much as I hate black people, sometimes theu cook and make the strangest shit shirt but it is pretty good, even if it is a home recipe, they'd be better off opening restaurants instead of rapping, they'd make a lot more bank that way.

Interesting, that's one way to think about it. Why are there white people who feel guilty about slavery in history? The bulk of America fought their lives during the 19th century to stop this, if anything whites should be proud that blacks have any rights whatsoever.
Sellers of slaves were actually largely blacks in Nigeria, Kongo, Algolia, etc.

Military 'peace keeping'

asians do that too
>at least the light-tanned ones

Massive mistake, salvery hurts a local economy less than free niggers do.

Asians are just shit whites

Have an empire the sun never set on

Rule the waves

asians are more like 0815-whites without personality
they work like whites but unlike whites they do it without much spare free time for themselfes
they are like ants breed with whites

Asians are fine IMO. In my experience they work just as hard and are capable of raising good families. It just goes to show that it's entirely possible to be a reasonable race, but for whatever reason niggers just don't have "being good people" on their priority list.

Hmmm... why is it that the much lighter races seem to be more evolved and intelligent? They always seem more logical and are less likely to be aggressive or lash out, while on the other hand darker races seem to be more hostile, and have the urge to show off strength and aggressive behavior. They always seem to have a more savage nature. Some of the rare few though who are very intelligent and respectable are Morgan Freeman.

I'm struggling to think of what constitutes nigger cuisine... they didn't invent fried chicken

Queue properly.

we do everthing of value

lol i sunk one of those once. am white

I don't think there's enough correlation to make generalizations like that. It just happens that whites and asians are more intellectual, while niggers and sandniggers just don't respect civilization.

they developed in a climate zone that was colder than africa so they needed a bigger advantage in some situations and so they happened to develope lighter skin becouse muh vit B from sunrays (africans that live in europe tend to get problems with their vitamin B production even today)
and the bigger brain was needed because our ancestors wouldnt get everything as present like in africa but instead they had to prepare for a hard and cold winter

My old man was a clearance diver for the Australian Navy in the Howard days.
He sank quiet a few and he still laughs about it if you get him drunk enough

Indeed they didn't, but they are creative when they mix good, they always do it differently and it always seems to come out so well done, but usually the recipes are personal family ones, I've been invited a few times and had dinner with them, they make some great home cooked meals. I'd love to see a restaurant someday of some of the stuff they cook, better than some public places.

>Some of the rare few though who are very intelligent and respectable are Morgan Freeman.
>But some of them are Morgan Freeman
kek

Make dank memes

I'm going to need an example

Make significant advances in science.

The only thing a black person has done was invent the Super Soaker. Although pretty cool. He's no Edward Jenner

I've had Ethiopian food, and it's actually pretty good, like Indian food but more flatbread and more spicy. But you can't find it for less than $20 a meal for two reasons: only hipsters cucks eat it to "respect" nigger culture, and because only kings and officials eat that food in Ethiopia.

even a litteral mongloid did this

How many rapugees perished?

Well, hate niggers isn't one of those things. So ya got me, I'm clueless. sorry.

So we whites evolved to adapt to our surroundings, soon it becoming a perfect environment for us unlike darker skins. I can see it too, I'm deathly pale myself and I live in a pretty cold region but I am not much affected by it, the darker skins who live here make much more of a fuss about it and seem to get sick or colds more often.

Niggers did not invent one way valves, air pumps, any form of plastic or plastic molding technology.
I'm only going to give this half a point

this

Yeah, i couldn't think of any others at the top of my head.

They were not Illegal Aliens... I get your rape reference. At least 40

Pay bills on time

Get a globe and have a look.
That empire for a small portion of the day would be in complete darkness.

You can figure it out using the meridian time lines as well

Cool image bro, most of that's bullshit though. #ImNoShill

I didn't say they did. I said they invented the Super Soaker. Which they did.

European human came from niggers, Asian human came from European human. You will see how niggers have the most strength and the biggest dicks, and Asians have the least, but Asians have the biggest intellectual capability, when nigger have the lowest. European human is like a bridge between them.

It's also for that reason, that a child born from nigger and Asian will often get sick and probably die faster than others. Parents races are too different.

Age horribly, transition from male to female and vice versa, turn a good time into an awkward situation, bash on other white countries for not being white enough (yes, they literally whine about that check Sup Forums) and finally they actually protest at BLM rallies, lol

Don't be only 3/5 human

Progress rapidly in the developement of arts, science, and industry where ever we conquer through our imperialist ways.

>even a litteral mongloid did this
Dude, you are a literal mongoloid for not even being to spell this shit.
The word Mongol is even on the fucking picture, what are you, the other type of Mong?
(Pic related)

shower daily
tip well
maintain a home
pay for things we want

And I will pay that a nigger invented it. But only marginally because it's a nigger

yes
whites have also stronger mitochondria becouse they needed to produce more body heat than needed in the warmth of africa
but blacks developed to be better hunters under african conditions so they could develop stronger muscles while whites started harvesting their crops pretty fast

two different aproches to survival but the intelligence reached a "critical point" that allowed us whites to do the things we did

/thread.

We speak correct english, so leave

what about american white man?

fake and gay

BE CUCKOLDS

No... we share common ancestry we didn't 'come from niggers'

Good idea, I can remember some of the stuff they used.

So, one dish is with sweet potatoes, melted butter spice mix, spiraled candied ham slices, red kidney beans cooked with onion, mandarin orange slices and juice, simmering in a pot.
Also some type of weaved cheesy but crispy bacon.

Also this has probably been done before but they put koolaid mix in pickle juice, sliced the pickles, and let them sit, next day koolickles.
I'm kind of tempted to go ask now

kek

Everyone technically came from blacks. Starting in Africa. If you don't believe that you're just wrong. Whites migrated into Europe while others continued into Asia across the strait into North America

be superior

Yeah. What I mean is that todays black man appeared before todays white man and todays white man before todays Asian man.

READ & WRITE!

You're right they are sime fucking bizarre combinations.

Not sure I'd pay to eat it without somebody I trusted recomending it first though.

comes from european white man
get your history right idiot, its only some hundred years back in time

but american men have a fucked up immune system unlike european men to the point where they cant drink real milk anymore without danger