I had sex with a prostitute yesterday (used a condom during both vaginal and oral )...

I had sex with a prostitute yesterday (used a condom during both vaginal and oral ) . I am afraid that i might have conducted some STD tho .. like herpes or w.e .. i am afraid because at some point my dick went out of her and i was laying down and my dick was soft and the condom that i used was touching my belly... You think i conducted herpes or HIV or w.e?Serious answers please i am really anxious atm..

Only way to know is go get tested buddy.

You sound like a nervous fellow. Maybe don't fuck shady bitches?

Listen to me very carefully. You are going to die.

Nah it's not easy to catch an std, could catch herpes but you'd see all the sores on her pussy, and you'd have to contact those with your own skin.

Apart from that, dont panic, we've all been doing this long enough and nothing bad has really happened. If after about 3 or 5 days nothing appears to be going weird then you're fine.

u know some STD arent prevented by condoms
like lyme diseases and other shit

they aren't treatable or curable and they are the nastiest of shit

there are few people here in straya who killed themselves after finding out they have lyme disease

Lyme disease? I doubt OP fucked a mosquito, but then again, I'm on B.

jesus christ...

- it's difficult to catch a STD from receiving a blowjob, even without a condom. even the cleanest of prostitutes will usually offer oral with no condom
- catching herpes is not the end of the world, a large number of adults have it.
- you can't catch herpes from a condom that's lying on your belly.
- the only STD to really worry about is HIV. it's very difficult to catch HIV from vaginal sex, even if the prostitute has it. with a condom, the risk of HIV is even smaller than that. you can't catch HIV from skin contact with a condom; the virus is very fragile and degrades rapidly outside of the body.

you mean ticks

10/10 genius

No. Wait 3-5 days. If nothing happens. Then you have nothing. Ive been there buddy. Don't worry as much. Just be sure to take a blood test after those 5 days.

Here's an idea OP.

How about instead of having to worry about STDs, from now on you actually find a girl worth talking to and/or shares common interests with you, dating her and then fucking her?

Or if all else fails, just have several one night stands?

>2016
>Paying for sex
>Shiggy Diggy

what tests can give reasonable results after 5 days?
as far as i know its 3 months

It would be different for different diseases, just see a STD clinic.

i still think you're being a huge faggot though.

>I am afraid that i might have conducted some STD tho
>conducted some STD
idk about an STD, but you conducted some form of retardation.

>B

How does one conduct std?

You deserve every VD under the sun for being such a beta faggot pussy that you had to pay for sex instead of going to any bar/club/campus and fucking an 8.5 after 2 drinks and EZ conversation.

Thanks for dying out so there's less chumps in the way when I head out picking up honeys.

>pic related: tits you'd blast a months wage on but I get to fuck for free

OP it is very likely that simple contact with an STD infected prostitute can transfer a number of the STD in her STD riddled body can be transfered to you. There is nothing you can do at this stage but to wait for the symptoms of carbuncles and oozing sores to appear before a doctor can accurately diagnose your condition. One other point to remember there are a lot of STDs that the scientific community has yet to identify and some older STDs that have mutated into some of the most virulent drug resistance pathogens known to mankind. So just watch your junk.

Condoms don't protect from herpes, bro

listen to this guy. been paranoid before too, it sucks. never fucked a prostitute tho.

HPV has a 30% chance of being contracted with a condom on and hookers almost always have that shit

Herpes isn't that bad at all, these huge open wounds that are red and swollen don't exist, they just look like someone poked your dick with a toothpick, don't hurt at all and they even stop showing up after a while.

HIV is one of the most fragile viruses ever, crazy how such a beta virus is still around. Any contact will air will kill it after 4 seconds or so.

No you can't get a std or sti from pure skin contact only.

The thing i would worry about OP is crabs or something.

Maybe this is something you should have considered before fucking a prostitute.

>HPV has a 30% chance of being contracted with a condom on and hookers almost always have that shit
If by hookers you mean the majority of the sexual active population, then yes.

the majority has harmless strains, hookers have an increased chance of giving you the strains that results in genital warts