How good will my high be if I shove weed up my asshole and light it?

How good will my high be if I shove weed up my asshole and light it?

It'll be so fucking dank. Do it nigger.

You'll shit your pants, nigger jew.

Did you make pure joints?
Fucking retard

How would I shit myself?

You wanna fight me motherfucker?

No more than usual. If you get past the problem on how to inhale and exhale. You can pour many things into your ass, it's why suppositories exist, you can pour whiskey in the are get drunk as tits from a shot glass full. However with something you smoke, the lungs as just as good to absorb it than your ass. Anything else you take orally is processed and filtered by the body.

Shut up science bitch!

poorfag detected

smartfags put some spin in their joints.

Why not? Not everyone wants to ruin the taste with tobacco and not everyone even smokes tobacco.

I figured it would be easier to stuff a stick of it in my anus than a clump of it.

I've heard alcohol in the ass can be deadly cause it doesn't get processed by your liver or something, is that true?

Just don't inject it. I OD'd once.

It makes you shit your pants!

Yeah right, queer.

How would you even liquefy marijuana?

Alcohol in the ass or dying from alcohol poisoning? Actually I guess both would wouldn't they?

Tincture

I think you will get a little bit high, i mean like the ass should be able to pick it up through the bloodvessels.

That's how fags get aids anyway.

obvious b8.
Anyone wanna r8 my roll? I know its still pretty shit but give me a /10

I've seen a guy shoot up what was supposedly pure THC. He said it was from making mostly pure hash oil or whatever they call that nowadays. Don't really know if it's true, the guy was webcamming the whole thing but he looked much more like a junkie than a pothead. Dark circles under the eyes and he kinda started nodding off when it kicked in.

Fuckin awful/10

Smoking the devils lettuce is for queers and niggers!

Can I see some of yours?
I'm not gay and i'm definitely not a nigger.

Why would the "devil's lettuce" be weed? Would the devil just not eat regular lettuce? Does he eat marijuana salads, and put marijuana on his burgers and sub sandwiches? Lucifer is one weird morherfucker.

"-where you are,"

What are you, a puerto rican?

But hey, why don't we make salad with weed?, it sounds amazing.

Pure bred american faggot.

Do you shart in mart?

Cause it's a waste of weed, the only way weed gets you high from eating it is if the THC is chemically bonded to fats like butter.

What a slovenly fat fuck

You're probably from some poor ass European country. I don't feel bad for you at all. You're the kind of person that deserves it. kys

Hold on, I'm taking a dump in my pants right now!

What a waste of a human

You wanna fight me chicken shit?

Were all wastes here.

That looks so disgusting, nothing but processed meat.

Looks like the type of meal you would eat, faggot.

Yes we are

Hot dog soup is delicious you little dick hole sniffer!

That's like poor shit, nobody but vagrants eat that shit.

I huff glue at the glue factory.

For those of you wondering how I did it, here's how:
I took about .5g of headies and soaked it in 40 units (.4cc) of 90% isopropyl alcohol on a soup ladle. I then added 100 units (1cc) of bottled water.
I mushed the weed with the plunger as if I were making a cotton shot and squeezing the extra dope out of the cottons.
I cooked it with a regular bic lighter until it steamed and bubbled, and I continued until I could tell it reduced by a significant amount of liquid. Cooking serves two purposes: one, to evaporate the alcohol, and two, to infuse the thc into the alcohol.
The liquid looked like a light milky green color. (Almost like green tea-flavored white chocolate if you've ever seen that.)
I put a cotton down and drew up the liquid.
I shot the liquid into my main vein and I felt an awesome rush followed by a mellow high. It was a bit nauseating initially, but overall, a good feeling. The liquid burns a bit, as it does contain some alcohol. However, most of the alcohol is evaporated in the cooking of the solution.

I really have never heard anyone shooting up marijuana, that's pretty neat tho

hot dogs and potatos? kek

why the fuck would you go through that amount of risk and trouble when u can literally just smoke the shit

Probably wanted a weird rush.

Curiosity

Honestrates.org gives you a 4/10