Would you fuck a disabled girl who needs a nurse with her 7 days a week?

Would you fuck a disabled girl who needs a nurse with her 7 days a week?

She uses a tube to eat, breath and has lots of other problems.

We matched on tinder, started talking on whatsapp and she sent me a video of her rubbing her dildo, and then later a video of her rubbing herself under her panties. Haven't seen her face that much but apparently she is disfigured.

Her mum won't allow her to have any boys around and she can't go outside without her nurse supporting her.

Wat do?

no

Find litreally anyone else, would be way less complicated

no

Shit down that tube for the lulz

Post pictures

No

>She uses a tube to eat, breath and has lots of other problems

I would like a little more detail. does she need a tube to eat, a tube to breath and lots of other tubes, each for an array for her troubles?
or does she eat with a tube, breath loudly, and just have many other quirks?

Dude. You might never get this chance again to fuck a disabled chick. Yolo.

She said she has a tube in her throat for air and a tube in her stomach for food and also listed out loads of disabilities and problems she has at the moment and everything from her past - she pretty told me her life story within a few hours.

Now I am going to feel if I don't at least talk to her more, but I hate talking to people.

Ask for nudes we gotta see nudes first

Yes, and here's how you do it. Find her nurse and take her out for coffee and give her a sob story about how Annie Capped is doomed to live a life of celibacy. Tell the nurse you want to give her just one night of passion so that she knows what the rest of the World will get to experience, even just once. Once you've got the nurse on side she can tell Disabled Dianes parents that she has a day off and a different "nurse" will be looking after their daughter the next day. Then you just show up in scrubs and give Paraplegic Pams parents some cinema tickets or some shit and tell them it might be nice to get out of the house for the afternoon. Once they're gone you can get balls deep in No-Legs Peg. You're welcome.

Her pussy isn't disabled. Go for it.

Dude, it sounds horrible but she is fucked, leave her alone. Shes desperate, doesn't mean you have to be too. Isn't like you could fuck if the nurse has to watch her 24/7. If she has a tube to feed to.her stomach then that shit will stink like utter hell

if she has no diseases that you can catch then you kinda need to do this public service.

sure she disabled but she is a woman too! ..with needs, she wants to get fucked hard by a fat cock just like any other girl. are you doing to deny her this?

>Giver her a new tube.
>And in a new tube I mean your penis.
>And in your penis I mean put it inside of her, like a tube.
>The penis is the tube.
>The new tube is your penis inside of her.
>Fill her up with healthy protein.
>And in protein I mean sperm.
>And in putting that sperm in her I mean cum inside her Vagina.

>Once you've got the nurse on side she can tell Disabled Dianes parents

kek

Is her name Brayden?

these fucking names

share the videos op

so she only has two tubes, sticking out. one in mouth, one directly to stomach. why the fuck is she then not just on a nutrient arm drip - FFS,
so no catheter tube (at least a plus) but one to her stomach is nasty.

I would not

>tube
>penis
I understood this reference.

>Isn't like you could fuck if the nurse has to watch her 24/7
how hot is the nurse?

I'd say 9/10, he works out.

Nah the nurse needs to be there incase you Fuck up and end up killing her. Can't wait to read that story on cnn

>Would you fuck
yes
/thread

Wtf. Am I the only one who wants to see the vids? Cmon OP you know better than that. Post that shit.

>public service
nurse has it covered. you are loss, free.
or
how hot is the mom? foursome?

the names, the names!!

maximum kek

agreed

she just wants some d

if the roles were reversed and you were, say, an overweight neckbeard basement dweller, and some cute girl had this dilemma, what would you want the girl to do?

that's what i thought

take one for the team, Sup Forumsro. think of the karma

you are entering into a world you probably don't comprehend. my strongest feeling is that you will be shocked at how disabled this person really is. If she had had problems dating back to her childhood, i guarantee you she will be mollycoddled by her mother, and probably other family members... as well as staff unfortunately...

i think the most likely thing to happen here is you get into a situation where you just hurt someone's feelings, maybe even your own... that being said, we all have sexual instincts, that's a pretty universal fact regardless of social development or physical impairment.

also, here's a pic of a ventilated person, consider sexual logistics???

No user. No.

> No-Legs Peg

Yeah I do think you're right, I'm getting in way over my head and don't really want to be involved with her family issues.

One detail I forgot to mention is that after she sent me those videos (I didn't ask for them by the way, she was just eager to send something - she kept saying 'i can't do fully nude yet, but soon') I talked dirty in a roleplay sort of way to her for over an hour to help her masturbate and cum with her dildo (8 inches apparently) and then 2 hours later she messaged me saying she was horny and asked if we could do it again.

I said no because it was a lot of effort and got boring while I was typing because it took so long and she seemed to understand, but I'm just waiting for her to ask again.

post pics/screenshots of her to help us decide

Pics or it didn't happen. Post the vids or GTFO.

Yes. No one else will and pussy is pussy. You are doing the Lord's work, and I guarantee she does anal. If she's hard to look at just tell her that her appearance makes it challenging and ask if you can do it doggy style. Tell her you find her sexy, no matter what. Why should she have to miss out on the fun parts of being a girl just because God fucked her?

>100000x this.
God is such a fucking cocksucker if he exists.

Anal sounds good, if she has a tube for her poop then it won't get messy.

Good luck OP.

here is what you should do.
go meet her, have a cup of tea or a beer. set it up as a discovery. So it the situation makes you too uncomfortable, state it. be open and honest. but set more towards a date, more than a booty call. Take it step for step and tell her when it becomes too much, whether you just want a break to regenerate, or whether you just cant get comfortable with the situation

you will only go in over your head if you go balls deep. :)

anyway, she knows what she is entering into as an adult, you are not committed into anything you don't agree to.

"no i didn't agree to suction your lungs after sex, please ask your nurse..."

or

"Sorry i fucked your daughter, she was aking for it, and i have needs too. now go suction my cum out of her lungs please."

good advice user!

>"Sorry i fucked your daughter, she was aking for it, and i have needs too. now go suction my cum out of her lungs please."

it's funny because it's not a joke.

why not??

Give us the fucking vids

>Her mum won't allow her to have any boys around and she can't go outside without her nurse supporting her.

I don't know how to get around this obstacle.

step by step. this is not a simple fuck and move on. if you build a relationship, her mom will give, even if she has to tantrum it out of the bitch. let the bitches fight the bitches

Fuck this shit. Op won't post the video. Waste of my time.