Make history AGAIN, sign the petition, over 4 million have already Hello

make history AGAIN, sign the petition, over 4 million have already Hello,
I just signed the petition, “Electoral College Electors: Electoral College Make Hillary Clinton President on December 19.” I think this is important. Will you sign it too?
Here’s the link:
change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19?utm_medium=email&utm_source=notification&utm_campaign=signature_receipt&share_context=signature_receipt&recruiter=630941

Petition nigger

Gtfo. We dont like your kind around here

You fucking lost get over it

Leave

Good idea.
Destroy our constitutional democracy because you are butthurt.

The best part of this =

You will be disappointed now and then. lol.

fuck you cucklord.

Nah

>)
muh popular vote

"Popular vote", you mean california? Hahah. Salt life..you will get it later salty mofos

But isnt she going to jail on december 19th?

That is not how this shit works.

Jesus christ, it's a democracy, Trump won fair and square. He's clearly doing something the majority of America wants. You didn't see McCain supporters get this butthurt when Obama won in 2008.

Someone wrote this and placed it in front of my door.

She's a loser and there's nothing you can do about it.

This is what happens when you were raised being told that you're not a loser but the last winner

Cant stump.

dat 1%

Oh no. Not dan.

haaa GTFO Keiko!

the issue is he didn't win, he lost, right now by over 2 million votes, how does ut feel to have a loser as YOUR(not Mine) leader, I like leaders that aren't lOSERS

I'd rather just push president trump to do away with the electoral college.
He IS the president, this is how our system works, if you don't like it try to change it.

He has commented in the past that the electoral college is a horrible corruption of democracy. It would be interesting to see if he still holds those beliefs, as he often flip-flops or says things without conviction behind them, and whether he'd be willing to act to lead the congress in changing it.

Even though he benefited from it this election it shouldn't even matter for him next time as long as he doesn't completely fuck things up. The real issue will be corralling congress since both sides loves manipulating the system to diminish or enhance the weight of votes from different areas.

Op is always a faggot but Sup Forums is made of countless groups that don't like eachother, newfag.

The typos gave me cancer.

On a related note, I do get a giggle that they blame it on people not voting or voting third party since they imply the only thing they'd have voted is Shillary. It's like they think every person who didn't vote was counted towards trump. College educations I guess.

Democratic reform?

yeah thos dang durn ivy leage college edumucated dummies! even highschool is just TOO MUCH LEARNIN!

He won fair and square. Remember the upset over him not accepting the outcome of the election? That's what you are doing.

I'm not from the US. It's pathetic seeing all the people protest just because they didnt get something they wanted, especially from a democracy

Yes it's very ironic that hillary supporters are being painted as evil democracy-hating monsters for not accepting the election when trump supporters were already claiming the election was "stolen" before it was even decided and threatening open rebellion and assassination.

It's fun watching all these people who couldn't be bothered to vote suddenly showing interest in the election.

(Slowpoke.jpg)

>It's like they think every person who didn't vote was counted towards trump.

Technically that's correct. It's common knowledge that left wing voters are more likely to be apathetic or discerning of their own candidate and there fore low voter turnout always benefits the conservative candidate.

your education has failed you the USA iS NOT a democracy it is a REPUBLIC, and this is why we have an system to deal with the fucktards that want to seat the loser as president, even the trumpster has come out saying the person with the most popular votes should win, time for him to take that cock out of his mouth and conceed

Thats cute. I went to university myself. You get farther just knowing people.

Yes, people are pathetic.
The protests would probably be even worse if trump supports hadn't gotten what they wanted since they were convinced that the only way they could possibly lose would be outright voter fraud.

I think a lot of the anger is from newer voters who aren't as familiar with the electoral college system. The same thing happened when bush lost the majority vote but won the college.

It's not terribly surprising that people might be upset at realising that the majority of americans do not choose the president but they should seek to change it instead of whining.

6/10 but too easy and youre a faggot

Oh I was obviously shitposting.
There's a lot of pointless waste and doing nothing in college, happens anywhere there's piles of cash to skim off.
Rejecting all higher education is just as stupid as exalting it wholesale, though. I mean, gender studies and programming aren't exactly the same thing.

Women and minority votes should count for half anyway tbqh If they can vote at all. Things were better when white men ran everything

so le edgy XD
they're just agents of the jews too!!!!

nearly 50% didn't vote.

out of all eligible voters trump and hillary only got 25% each....only a quarter of americans want trump or hillary. how is this a democracy again, where the system is so fucked that half of the people don't vote? fuck the USA

You sjw are cute.
Now go study for that math test coming up Monday.

But if this worked, then in fairness, shouldn't the next president be the first president that won popular vote but lost due to electoral?

It's not fair to establish this, then not offer the job to the first person who would've just been established as unfairly being cheated out of presidency.

Why would you do that? You have a president that's twice the Democrat that dried up old cunt ever was. He likes Obamacare, he isn't building a wall anywhere, he's welcoming to all faiths and has no plan to register people based on faith, plus he's going to hire thousands of government employees to reduce crime.

He's literally 1.75 Obamas and you're still all butt hurt that he's not from "you team".

The only reason he ran GOP is because the Democrats rig their primaries.

Both candidates were hugely unpopular with vast swaths of the population. A lot of the election was about people trying to swallow their beliefs in order to vote for someone they didn't like.

B U T T H U R T

Whats the point you can't change the democratic process. It's over, start accepting reality and deal with who the people chose.

Holy shit the usa has so many cucks

Yea cause 4 million faggots can decide everything for the rest of the 300 million people in this, country. Fuck you cunt

Butthurt much?

I really enjoy when they show it on the news over here and everyone they speak to about being disappointed is some combination of liberal neet degenerate with an ~80% chance of a facial piercing and/or unnatural hair colour who is either fresh out of woman's studies or never worked a day in their life either way.

California in particular is just plain funny to observe. Excellent distraction from this shithole i'm in.

The "democratic" process in this country allows for faithless electors. Deal with that.

I love it when they argue that she won the popular vote. That's like a baseball team winning the world series 4 games to 3, but saying that they actually lost if you total up all the runs cumulatively across all seven games. That's not the rules of the game.

And even then, TRUMP IS PROJECTED TO WIN THE POPULAR VOTE ANYWAY. Many rural precincts and absentee ballots (who are overwhelmingly conservative) have not been counted yet. It's low priority, because again, popular vote means nothing.

literally the same with the election...only 25% of eligible voters can decide who runs the country? very democratic

Or he could seek to change the electoral college during his first term.
I doubt even he could bully congress into it though, especially with republicans in charge since they benefit from it more often.

One of these days will learn that the democratic party is the party of welfare entitled losers. I think the next 4 years are going to be great, maybe even motivate some NEETs to get off their asses and get jobs.

How would one change their vote when the original voting was anonymous?

Imagine the samefagging that would be going on

>I anonymously voted for trump
(Actually voted for hillary)
>please remove my trump vote and add a vote to Hillary

Whoever typed that up is a fucking retard that didn't even have the capacity to think through what he was proposing

Never gonna happen. Something like 20 states would have to revolt in the electoral college and even if they did then the vote goes to congress to approve. Hes the POTUS whether you like it or not so get over it or get fucked

Sure but the opposite is true too, right up till the results came in there were all sorts of white-trash stereotypes threatening assassination and open rebellion if they lost and insisting that the only way a majority of people could disagree with them is voter fraud.

People suck.

You do understand what concede means right? Because that's what she did, it's over. You libs didn't fucking chimp out when Bush won and Gore had the popular vote, grow up, lie in the bed you made

Actually by the time all the write in votes are counted he will have pop vote too.

why would she go to jail? and why dec 19th?

Literally the dumbest idea I have ever heard. I didn't get my way during the legal election so now we are going to start a petition which the exact same voters who supported Hillary to sign this. Then Trump supporters start one once Hillary gets elected. This is exactly what happens when you're 22, dumb as shit and take stupid university courses like humanities, women studies, english literature. Come out dumber than when you went in. If you didn't take a STEM degree fucking kill yourself.

You arent up to date on current events. He jumped 400,000 votes just yesterday and by the time all write in votes are counted he will be the clear cut winner with the pop vote too.

Stop it liberal fag. He won get over it.

The democratic party used to be about standing up for the little guy. It used to be about protecting blue collar america. But over the years, the democrats have sold out this ideology in order to cater to minorities with gibsmedats and this white guilt bullshit. And in doing so, they've totally turned their backs on their original constituency.

This election marks a realignment. GOP will be transformed into the populist party that will work to protect american interests. And the democratic party is now the neo-feudalist party of global elitist shills and their masses of minority voters that are placated with gibs.

Yes they did dipshit, they are just too lazy to protest. White trash.

topkek, this mirrors Brexit 100% where all the SJWs keep trying to revote.

Let them wallow in their delusion. It'll make it all the sweeter when he officially wins the popular vote too, and they have to stuff their feet in their mouths about how the electoral college is """broken""""

This dismissive and hostile attitude towards white america is precisely why we're electing trump and building a fucking wall.

no i will not sign it. why even have elections? if its a legit result then get over it.

how do y'all think we liked it when obama was elected?

He's not even behind a quarter of that you fucking idiot.

You summed it up perfectly. I'm sure their eyes would glaze over the truth of your post though.

he is behind by 2 million now and it is estimated over 4 million uncounted votes in California, most of them will go HRC Trump is the loser by close to 10 million popular votes. I like leaders that are not LOSERS

Trump win the popular vote in the key states. Just because some non key places gave get more votes and she won the popular vote by what 0.4%. That's a statistical margin of error.

There were reports of vote flipping in Clinton's favor at polls. You could chock it up to that. It's 4 years of Trump. Nothing bad will happen and nobody will die. Stop pissing and moaning.

You should be worried about the Republican majority that was just elected to the house and Senate. They will have more bearing on your life than trump-a-dump

The only way you could remove the electoral college system is if you adopted mandatory voting.

I can't imagine Americans accepting that without ranting that being forced to vote is undemocratic.

It's lose lose either way

Dan no.

By petitioning to get Trump unelected your petitioning against democracy

By rioting to get Trump unelected you're protesting against democracy

Critisizing the elctoral college as undemocratic is hypocritical if you are only doing so because the party you wanted to win didn't, ie if you weren't critisizing it before this election

If this movement gets what it wants and has Trump unelected then Hillary put into power instead, would you actually feel proud to know that you live in a nation where a democratically voted for politician can be fought out of power through violent protest

You are fighting for facism and a victory would result in a dictatorship fought for by a minority of young fit (privileged?) people who refused to tolerate the wishes of others

Republicans never rioted because the democrats won, maybe they're not the irrational ones

>thinking Republican electors will vote for the democrat

You just went full Retard.

FUCK 'EM ALL TO DEATH!!

well considering Trump is nowhere near as bigoted as people think he is, and he wants to protect the lgbt community, despite the fact people say he's homophobic etc. Hillary lies about everything, is a disgusting person, but if she was in power, absolutely nothing in the country would change. so no, not signing the baity ass petition

Give it up, CTR, Reddit and every other SJW normalfag posting around here. A petition isn't going to do shit.

True

It really doesn't matter if he wins the popular vote or not.
Hillary already conceded the presidency, she gave up her right to contest any states for a recount.
And the electoral college would never change their vote just because a petition was signed.
I also just want to put it out there, but if you sign this petition you are also putting yourself on a list of people that the government no doubt will keep a steady eye on, because what you are doing is on par with what a terrorist would do to this great country.

Make Trump president...
INDEFINITELY

try again in 2020

don't be a sore loser!

Fuck the LGBTBBQWTF community. They'd rather be living alongside muslim """refugees""" and getting thrown off rooftops. They are the worst type of single issue voter. Nothing else matters except for whether the president supports forcing devout christian bakers to cater gay weddings. War with Russia? Continued job outsourcing? Escalating terrorism? WHO CARES ABOUT THAT SHIT, PENCE IS A "HOMOPHOBE!"

Biggest problem with letter other than a human being actually thought it was a good idea, half the population didn't vote. That's just it, half the US population never votes. That's why it was laughable that Clinton panders to Mexicans and roodypoos. Most of them aren't registered voters and many of them are ineligible to vote. Yout can't vote in the United States election if you not a citizen of the United States and you can't coir in many places if your a felon.

lazy lazy.

Honest truth here! the Republicans would love it if they overthrew this. They're like a dog chasing a car and now they've caught the car and they don't know what the fuck to do with it. They've been blaming every problem on earth on the fact that we have a black man in the White House and now they've got control of the House and the Senate and The White House. On the day after the inauguration they could undo every single thing Obama did. So two days after the inauguration this better be a perfect fucking world because they have no excuses and no one else to blame. Every single problem that exists better Be solved on the second day. There is no one else to blame.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I know it doesn't matter. And I know Trump is going to be president. I just find it funny that they're grasping for straws - looking for ANY WAY to complain about the validity of the election, and the pet issue they've chosen is going to make them all look like retards anyway when Trump wins the popular vote.

>Nothing bad will happen and nobody will die

Hmmm let's see what's the worst that could happen. Our economy goes to shit, more people lose jobs, more protests, more anger from the minorities, people die. More racism, more fear mongering, people die. Another war and ground troops or conscription, more people die. I'd like to believe nothing would happen too but these are likely things to happen.

you window licking moron, petitioning the electoral collage to excersize their lawful duty and rights is the very essence of democracy, it is working within the system to have the WILL OF THE PEOPLE(as demonstrated by the popular vote) be delivered, only some butt nugget mouth breather cant understand this.

Trump after the 2012 election. oh the irony

I just went on about how Trump is a good person for wanting to protect lgbt from a harmful ideology that wants us dead *cough cough FUCKING ISLAM cough*

CRY SOME MORE LEFTIST BITCH

YOU AND YOUR RACE BAITER, SJW MOVEMENT LOST

YOU'RE NOT TAKING MY VOTE AWAY

>democracy
I don't think you know what that word means - Majority Rules, not a Electoral College system.

At this point, I'm ready for the goddamn Homocaust. Fucking gas all of them, I don't give a fuck.

>be me
>liberal chuck transgender queer mayo attack chopper
>Obama wins 2008 election
> yea liberals
>Hillary lose 1016 election
>B-b-ut muh popular vote

Sucks big fat cock faggot. It's over. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. A petition won't change anything, let the man at least get INTO OFFICE before we judge. If he is so bad, the house will simply start impeachment proceedings