Why are redheads so superior?

why are redheads so superior?

post readheads

I really wish there was a way to have a qt redhead wife without potentialy getting a ginger son

HNNGGGGGG

>kk rode vuurtoren

Hahahaha

Sorry to burst your bubbles, but redheads are only hot with makeup on. Remove the makeup and they look like eyelashless, colorless freaks. I would not want to wake up to one in the morning. (Oh wait, I have, fucking disgusting).

Not really true. My gf looks very good without makeup.

>posts 1 pic of an ugly redhead without make up
>therefore it's proven that all redheads are ugly without make up

The same applies to other girls btw. most girls are simply disgusting without make up

Either your blinded by love, she isn't a true redhead, or you've got one of the very few. (or maybe your taste is just terrible).

I would not agree with that. If you're the type of guy who needs a girl to wear makeup to look pretty, I'd rethink my masculinity. Most good looking girls look good with or without (Hell, just visit a college). The thing that makes redheads ugly is the fact that their eyebrows and eyelashes, and typically lips, are so light colored they look nonexistent.

sauce pls

That girl obviously has mascara on, and probably eyebrow pencil/powder... try again.

Largely true, that bitch has make up tho

This one has no eye brows. My gf has red and thick ones. Thats makes her looking great in the morning. No makeup needed, or draw on parts on face.

Fair... the eyebrows play a large part. The eyelashes too though.

Wholly fuck what a butthurt fuck that has never known the embrace of a paleskin green eyed redhead. Wizard/10.

Kkrvuurtoren.wat

Yep. Gf only put a bit on eyelashes somethimes. Its just make eyes look more full.

she looks fucking ugly regardless of wearing make up or not

Blonde masterrace

No, but I was butthurt when this beautiful sorority girl woke up the next morning looking like a colorless lion, with freckles all over her face I might add. Since then I've noticed that redheads never go out without makeup, and the few I have seen (again, in college) looked horrifying. But when you'd go to a party with them, they'd be beautiful and all made up.

Mine has blue eyes. Great looking one.

Why did you post an emaciated jew?

sorry, never tried to imply she had no make up on. I just wanted to post a qt redhead.

True, but that also applies to most blondes. Redheads often have really pale skin, so the contrast between their eyebrows and their skin is still quite large.

>freckles all over her face
you say that like it's a bad thing

because they are rare. Evolutionary no superiority. Bye

/thread

That should theoretically be true about blondes, but most of the ones that come to class without makeup still look really good. Not sure why they can pull it off, but they do. And of course I'm always talking natural ones... obviously brunettes to go blonde or red already have the dark eyebrows/eyelashes.

I feel your rage bro.... my pale skin green eyed redhead has a porcelain perfect complexion btw. Butthurt overdrive engaged you piece of shit.

this lady stole my heart

what the disgusting,

there must be something wrong with your eyes cause that ain't a redhead

Cause they are passionate

bumperino

I have no eyes, sorry.

why are ginger girls so hot but ginger guys so ... ginger?

because they're always white

Any in schoolgirl uniform?

I-is it true that redhead godesses are also red d-down there?

Real ones 100% yes. I told mine to not shave it - win

Je moeder is een kanker rode vuurtoren

Fake as fuck