What went wrong?

What went wrong?

He apologized

Niggers

It's NoT Funny Don't Laugh

He exposed himself as a racist when things got a little too tough. He's a hack artist and an unfunny comedian. His career is dead in the water and he will never be relevant again.

>racism is bad

He's probably not actually a racist.
Or do you just think that calling some blacks niggers on stage means you are truly a psychologically actualized through and through racist?

He's not even racist. That's what's so crazy about all this

specifically niggers not hanging upside down from trees with forks up their asses.

OH YOU CAN TALK YOU CAN TALK

He missed a god damn golden opportunity. Instead of grovelling he doubles down. Apologizes for nothing. Laughs at the protestors. His next shows are sold out as people are expecting the next freak out. He becomes a shock comic. His career reaches new heights.

He's not. Comedians are taught to go after hecklers.

>His career is dead in the water and he will never be relevant again.

Somehow 50 million dollars will comfort him.

edgy

>tfw no mop

Never apologize, mister, it's a sign of weakness.

my point exactly, no one should cave to the bullshit of outrage culture. Double down and capitalize on the controversy, every situation can be used to your advantage but when you cave, when you apologize, you have given up and you have lost.

to a child like you perhaps. Everyone with a brain in their head is a racist, deal with it.

>everyone is like me!

He was never funny.

you just described the retarded belief of non-racists, congratulations.

he's not jewish

If there's one thing I've learned in life it's that when something you do is "controversial" you should NEVER back down and apologize. Always double-down. Apologizing doesn literally nothing except make you look guilty AND weak.

>I know you are but what am i tier argument

Sorry, let me try again

Edgy child

>gets stumped
>doesn't address argument
>ad hominem
lol

>Another 'no u' post
>Argument
Kek

It's true. It's the secret to Trump's power.

you stumped yourself by trying to make fun of me by implying I believe everyone is like me, which is exactly what someone who ISN'T racist believes. You admit people are different, by extension you admit people from other races are different, therefore proving that anyone with a brain who can see that people are different, is a racist. Which was my point in the first place.

Racism - the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race.

I'm actually starting to feel a little embarrassed for you at this point.

so you can't address the argument at all, got it.

Its cool if you want to play the part of the smartie that came out on top of this. I'm a big enough guy to let you have this one.

>still doesn't make a single point
>still doesn't address the argument
>more ad hominems

>I'm a big enough guy to let you have this one

Racism.

>Generously let him have this one
>Still throwing a tantrum
Damn, guess that child remark was pretty on the money.

He got high and spoke the truth. Society doesn't like the truth at this point in history.

Now THAT was funny.

I would be really mad if some niggler started heckling at my show desu

You guys are so cute.

He started entertaining minorities.

>Racism - the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race.
It's funny to see how much the definition of this word can change.