At university

>at university
>hear sudacas speaking """"""""""""""""spanish"""""""""""""""""
>day ruined

how can you butcher a language to such unimaginable degrees?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SIM1DZ9tUWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are from brazil gtfo

This desu, its like when Africans speak french or pejeets speak English

what about when I speak english

we improved your autistic and cartoonish language

You've fine since you're still stamped but dont get me started on Canadians and yanks

I voted against the fern btw

You are sudacas as well, though.

>Making a beautiful and refined language into a bastardized and vulgar husk of his former self
Kill yourself.
There's a a condition in Portugal that makes them sounds like Brazilians, it's called Down syndrome

>OP tries to start shit
>gets demolished

Op blown the fuck out.
Jajajajsjaadhsusjajajakakakakaab

Maybe Trump call help us

>te, ti, de, di
no you didn't.

>beautiful and refined

t. portumoor on Erasmus

youtube.com/watch?v=SIM1DZ9tUWI

fucking tiraflechas I SWEAR

you indio-faced manlets cannot compete

Brazileros y Portuguesis são todos labregos.

If Portuguese doesn't sounds bad, why do you think the one spoken by barely literate cock gobbler with a pronunciation of a 8 years old native would sound better ?

because brazilian portuguese was influenced by other immigrants who aren't as autistic as the portuguese

Not him, but over here we're not indigenous looking m8. This ain't Peru,Ecuador or Bolivia Just saying

>damage control
it's too late now my simian friend

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

>congolombian

you're mulattoes which is even worse

Filha da puta, ri pra caralho com essa merda de nome. Vai tomar no cu, vou para o inferno, foda-se.

Not really. The percentage of mulattoes is higher in you country m8. That might be true for people living in coastal cities but most people here live in the Andes and barely have traces of black ancestry. Read a bit more about Colombian demographics and you'll find out

riu porque sabes que é verdade

>we're not indigenous looking m8
t. Steven Walter Rodriguez Jr, el gitano folla burras

Eu ri porque foi uma boa sacada sua, parabéns. Vou morrer abraçado com o capeta, passarei a eternidade no colo do capiroto, obrigado.

congolombia is not white

you look like the average brazilian to me

I never said we were white, however most people here are southern euros with like 25% indigenous, black or arab ancestry depending on the region

Why poortuguese such cheap bootleg version of spanish? not even kid chink slaves make such bad imitations