All religion is cancer; am I right?

All religion is cancer; am I right?

Yes, they answered that like 10 years ago, move on already

Happy Birthday OP! How does it feel like to finally be a teenager?

You're not wrong but it's not a complete metaphor.

Jainism is stage 1 skin cancer.
Islam is stage 4 pancreatic cancer.

Most other religions fall somewhere in between, with Christianity historically being the worst and Islam being the worst by far right now.

It's just out dated. The idea of it was useful in the more barbaric eras. It was just a common law code. The more peaceful religions are still relevant. Try promote health and well being. Self worship.

I'm more interested in the darker piece of toast that appears to be MLK JR mixed into the pile of Hitler toasts. Also the dude on the right with the curly mustache that I don't recognize.

No, they are good lifestyles that help people to have a good behaviour and a good life.

By 10 do you mean 100,000?

If cancer was contagious

meanwhile in the middle east.

Yes

Allah fucking ackbar coming to a bus terminal near you soon

Yes, but the religious people have to see that for themselves. So we try to help them understand instead of just irradicating them.

This is terrorism, not religion.

They are saying allah ackbar, and killing themselves with the thought of eternal grace and assorted favours in heaven.

If people lived with the reality that heaven is just a pile of shit they would be less willing to go visit it.

If they kill for eternal grace and heaven it's an human error, sandnigger are just stupid and under dictatorship, nothing to do with the religion.

Yup, because it promotes ignorance.

That is just apologetics and willful ignorance of the elephant sat in the middle of the room.

People use religion as a weapon on the gullible, and you are indirectly endorsing it.

ITT: underage OP and his neckbeard friends try and feel smart.

And get countered by knuckle dragging retorts that arent actually arguments of any kind. Well done good sir.

Religion is indeed a cancer. It is the reason why this world is so divided.

>people use religion as a weapon
>people

Not God.

We can't banish nuclear fusion because people use it for weapons.
We can't banish guns because crazy people make massacres.

We can't banish a religion because people use it as a weapon.

Absolutely !

>tfw no dubs in this thread.
CHECKUM

where do i get this kind of toaster?

I refuse to rise to your strawman bait.

Religion is dumb and dying out and that is good enough for me. Good luck with your fantasy world view.

Np, everyone have they own ideas, mine is really not a bait. I'm saying this as agnostic, until a man need religion as a guide for being a better person there is no problem for me as they not fall in complete ignorance and consistency.

You clearly don't know what an agnostic is.

India probably they have hitler icecream there.

Its an atheist who is too gutless to 'come out' in case they get shunned by all thier religitard friends.

Atheists can't prove shit exactly as a religious person, that's why I'm agnostic.

yes

That doesnt even make sense.

Prove what? That something doesnt exist?

Agnostic refers to one's ability to know the nature of god. Since like... 1500, most people have been agnostic.

Which god do you worship? If you can't answer that question, you're an atheist.

>prove what?
God existence

>that something doesn't exist?
Exactly, you, anonymous on Sup Forums, can't prove that God doesn't exist.

Exactly

Atheists don't claim the existence of some supernatural shit so they have nothing to prove.

Agnostic:

a. One who believes that it is impossible to know whether there is a God.
b. One who is skeptical about the existence of God but does not profess true atheism.

Nobody can ever prove that something does NOT exist.
Go ahead, prove to me that fire breathing invisible unicorns don't exist.

We arent required to prove that god doesnt exist. We arent making any supernatural claims, merely laughing at the silly claims made by godfags and expecting a degree of dilligence when making those claims... becuause, you know, they are pretty rediculous concepts.

Ie... a politically correct fence sitter that puts up with a big heap of nonsense because he is too much of a pussy to rock the boat.

Yes. They are just manuals for social structures written in a very emotional and artistic way, just a form to control masses. They always bring death and war with them, just like any other ideology.

If you can't see a thing, doesn't mean that it doesn't exist, but it MAY exist. Let's stay on the fisical world, for example, some people think that Africa have a huge nuclear bomb that they not want us to know about, the religious person believe that the bomb exist, the atheist think that the bomb doesn't exist, the agnostic CAN'T know if exists, so he wait until some proof came out. For me, the agnostic logic is the right choice.

>strawman.jpg

Whatever lets you sleep at night m8

The problem is there is conversational language and precise, scientific language.

If you are asked if you believe in unicorns, ghosts, fairies etc. you can correctly state "they might be real" but, in practical terms, that's just retarded.

But we already know that both Africa and nuclear bombs do in fact exist. So we'd know what to look for and where. The agnostic in your analogy would just be stupid because it's physically possible to search every square millimeter of africa and therefor know if there is a bomb or not.

i think buddhism is good, the path to self enlightment

its a guidiance and moral code rather than a true religion

I'm not religious in the slightest. My late grandmother was a strict catholic though, she found happiness in that and had a good life. Kindest person I knew. I think there can be good in it as a code of ethics, as evidenced by my grandmother, but it's buried under a lot of bullshit.

Only if they take it literally.