Ask a Brit who is meeting Trump and Theresa May next Thursday anything. Will post timestamp as proof on the day...

Ask a Brit who is meeting Trump and Theresa May next Thursday anything. Will post timestamp as proof on the day. Will make another thread or two before Thursday but dubs decide what I ask them. user will deliver

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/donald-trump-pardon-julian-assange
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one cares

emperor trump does it hurt when you take it in the ass?

roll

rollllling

This

please do

this

THIS IS IMPORTANT.
change.org/p/donald-trump-pardon-julian-assange

FREE JULIAN, SIGN THE PETITION,
his freedom will set new standards for international politics, this important to keep moving forward and making sure the clinton machine and its friends are buried.
this was only possible thanks to julian.
kek works through julian.

mfw I'm the o only one posting.

winrar op!!!!

Who did your parents know to get you a spot as unpaid intern with the Conservative party, and do you actually care about people or is politics just a way for you to fit into your social structure and feel like you are winning in life?

OP here. Will take screenshots of all dubs and ask him next week. I'll record it but not show him that I am. I want honest reactions

Double winrar!!!!

do you feel like you grabbed the world by the pussy?

signed

roll

rollerino

terrific roll

rawling

come on

dubs get

dubbbb

Why u are going to meet him?
How?

would you let me suck your dick?

can melania suck my dick

u 2 gonna fuck or wat

can I rape ivanka?

winrar

have you had sexual encounters with your daughter?

Personally invited to London to see at a parliamentary meeting. I'm only supposed to be sitting in the meeting but will go out of my way to speak to the two of them and ask them questions

ropl

rawl

are you going to ban niggers?

would you date my daughter

Fuck your arse you bloody walker

can I have a small loan of a million dollars?

roll

this

rall

rolling

this will be one funny convo op

lol

Rolling

as a bigot do you actually believe the shit you say?

lol thisll be your last meeting invite.

How does Ivanka taste?

j

>roodypoo

OP, ask Trump since he's use to be in front of the Camera if he'll be the first President with transparency and let a camera crew film his presidency at all the times it isn't classified info being passed along.

this

How can people like you be this stupid and blind? Bill Clinton is the same as Trump. Hillary has spent her entire life covering for Bill. She's also known to be racist quite a few times. Even voted for the same wall Trump wants several times.

People like you are why the liberal agenda even got a foot hold in politics.

Is that you Mr Farage?

The russians have beautiful women. We should procreate with them.