AOTY

AOTY

So far I guess

>DUDE LOOK HOW SELF-INDULGENT MY LYRICS ARE
>BTW HERE'S A GENERIC FOLK RIFF BUT YOU WONT NOTICE THAT BECAUSE OF MY LE QUIRKY MONOTONE VOICE

it sucked loser

wrong

you should def make another thread, you've only made 20 today so far.

Fuck off Shareblue.

Get ready, Phil Elverum is about to do Sun Kil Moon better than the man himself!

i went in with high hopes and the Mount Eerie stuff is not very good. The instrumental on Ravens is good though. Weird bc The Glow Pt. 2 is good

its like he knows people will thinks it good bc his wife died, so he doesnt have to write good lyrics lol

ugly noise

>you've only made 20 today so far.
More like 30. It's ridiculous.

Not for long...

>Scaruffi gives his first 8/10 since 2014
>a couple threads get made for a few days and then they die off

>Fantano gives his 20,000th 9/10 of the last couple years
>Sup Forums explodes for a month

every time...

S-O-R-O-S

>my whole idea of music revolves around music "reviewers"

Philadelphia Cop is definitely SOTYSF

quote me where I said that

i don't give a FUCK if you said it or not

stop bringing up music reviewers at all.

you're a bitch for paying attention to any of them. grow the fuck up.

You didn't say it but the importance of music critics in your life seems pretty large
Pretty pathetic

>It's the album of the year goy

which album do you mean? he gave an 8 last year too

>stop bringing up music reviewers at all.

no

>you're a bitch for paying attention to any of them. grow the fuck up.

question: how do you discover music to listen to? because chances are, even if you didn't actually find it from a critic, you found it indirectly because of critics. good albums don't just appear in front of you without you seeking them in some way. and your seeking is influenced by critics. you google "good rock albums" you are not going to get websites with lists of rock albums nobody has heard of. their may be different lists but in some way they have collectively been praised and that is why they find their way onto people's lists, and then you find them because you searched for them. so you're whole "hurr I'm SPECIAL I don't NEED critics I discover music COMPLETELY BY MYSELF" is illogical immature bullshit.

not sure how you deduced that from my post

Holy fucking shit dude
You're a fucking fag hahahah

by going to shows.

sorry that you're a sheltered faggot who spends his life on the internet.

again, grow the fuck up and
get a life.

not an argument

and how do you choose what shows to go to, Mr. Special Snowflake? Hmm?

...by leaving my house and going to whatever venue i feel like that night...

i get the feeling you've never been to one lol.

>listen to the critics goy

And Mark Kozelek is a fucking disgrace. Compromising your voice is truly truly a sin.

I take solace in knowing he will be severely punished by the tower of song.

I went to a classical symphony last thursday. Listening to music "because you feel like it" is dumb and shows you don't actually care about it as art. You should be seeking out the best things.

dumb frogposter

yeah i feel bad for you

feel bad about me all you want, I love my life. listening to good music and not just pop and Sup Forumscore is very rewarding.

yeah if only you did that.

crawl along back to google.com for "good rock albums" now.

name one good album that Scaruffi didn't give higher than a 6

who gives a half a fuck?

funniest album of the year

if you can't, then there is no plausible reason to choose going to random unknown artists shows versus browsing Scaruffi and then immediately listening to the things he rates highly, other than seeming cool

yeah but you're a fucking faggot who reads music reviews

no one cares.

>no one cares.

then why do you spend your time here replying to me

why aren't you out at one of your concerts by an artist only 100 people know about but are totally better than what critics agree to be the best artists

>why aren't you out at one of your concerts by an artist only 100 people know about but are totally better than what critics agree to be the best artists
bwahahahahahaha......shill or just coincidental idiot?
jk....it's a shill
Thanks Soros.

dumb frogposter

probably for me, I love this album so much already

lmao this is gonna suck
who cares about music reviewers, I liked this

>probably for me, I love this album so much already
>who cares about music reviewers, I liked this
if at first you don't succeed....try, try again!

>multiple people claim to like an album
>"Haha, samefag!"

maybe you should make a new thread. This is only the 35th one you started today.

Thanks shareblue.

ME WE ME WE ME WE ME WE ME WE ME WE ME WE ME WE ME WE

>implying
I don't even care for SKM that much desu, new album is eh

Difference is I can handle other people liking things I don't like, you should learn to do that sometime

maybe limit yourself to just say 1 thread a day, instead of making 35 then?

jk....we all know that this is a compromised album and marketing campaign (yes Soros)

Lol what's this Soros meme you're spamming in every skm thread

[citation needed]

I don't make threads and I'm nowhere near motivated enough to start a spam campaign

And who the fuck is Soros?

kek, like this broke alcoholic faggot has gotten 1/1000 of attention for idk.... the last 25 years of his career, then he has gotten on here in the last week.

How strange.

Wait

>muh drumpf
>muh trannie restrooms

literally 20+ threads a day.

What a career surge!!!!
jk.....we all know this is Soros related. Kozelek is the lowest of low. What an utter piece of shit he must be to sell out his own voice.

>literally 20+ threads a day
Most of which are about the album sucks

>then he has gotten on here in the last week.
thanks for outing yourself as a newfag so easily, i guess?
your dedication is admirable

from the anons yeah.

Not from the OP (ie Soros NGO)

Were you here when Benji dropped? That shit had daily threads for like, a year, you dumb nigger

It's funny because the Benji posting was even more widespread but that album had no political lyrics???? What???? Happened???????????????
It's almost like Mark Kozelek is a career musician who's been putting out good music since 1992 (before you were born no doubt) and has built a fan base over the years, as well as the fact that melon just gave him a 9.
So you've just outed yourself as a newfag who hasn't been here 10 minutes.

god, you're not even mildly covert about this.

YOU"RE NOT FOOLING ANYONE.

This entire dipshit album and marketing campaign exists so a once trusted voice can say:

>muh drumpf
>muh trannie restrooms

Is what it is. Soros and his peeps have been doing this across TV/Film....and I guess now quasi 'indie' rock.

How do we know that you're not a Soros plant, acting like a retard to draw attention to the album so that more people will listen to it

yes, I started 25+ threads today in order to reverse neg a 50 year old also-ran burnt out alcoholic with what was until about a week ago, a stalled out 'career'.

That makes perfect sense.You got me.

>soros would pay an indie musician with not that much exposure when he could just pay Beyonce
Exactly what a Soros shill who wants to divide us would say...

Lmao fuck off Soros-false-flagger, quit trying to make ACTUAL anti-globalists look like crazy fucks

Makes more sense then what you've suggested

is it as good as universal themes?

>>soros would pay an indie musician with not that much exposure when he could just pay Beyonce
he's been paying Beyonce for years.

If there's one thing about this album I love, it's the themes of trans oppression and mislabelling people that he explores. I've actually been talking to this really cute black boy (ftm) for a minute now and I wasn't going to make any moves until I heard this album. I don't care what my racist (literally Trump voting) white parents think, I think I'm in love with him.

Stop falseflagging Sorosshill, Mark is based and white

>If there's one thing about this album I love, it's the themes of trans oppression and mislabelling people that he explores. I've actually been talking to this really cute black boy (ftm) for a minute now and I wasn't going to make any moves until I heard this album. I don't care what my racist (literally Trump voting) white parents think, I think I'm in love with him.
bwahahah...creative writing 101 by Schlomo Shillstein

t. Schlomo Shillstein. Thinkblue. Washington, DC.

self awareness is a virtue user

>Thinkblue.
shareblue bro

>some retard rambling about his own personal experience over unremarkable soundtrack

It's shit.

>keeps using the same terms in consecutive posts
Seems like a falseflagger to me chief

It doesn't contribute anything to the mindset of all people. It contributes nothing to the zeitgeist.

satire, bro.

Kozelek is dirty though. Literally adding Soros' talking points into one of your songs is a brand new level of sell-out. Dude is a pioneer.

Holy shit, can't you guys just enjoy an album

Are the vocals supposed to give me skeleton tree flashbacks?

Can you stop fucking false flagging you Soros shill?
Mark is B A S E D and W H I T E and there's nothing you or your shills could ever do about it.

>enjoy music
>Sup Forums
You came to the wrong place

Not when there's one (1) part of a song that's about trannies using bathrooms we cant

Containment board

>Can you stop fucking false flagging you Soros shill?
>Mark is B A S E D and W H I T E and there's nothing you or your shills could ever do about it.
If all else fails race bait huh?

Kozelek is a fucking disgrace. He'll never live this down. And your employers wasted their $.

Shills
Mark is white and based, Ohio voted trump after all

Nobody gives a fuck man.

nah this

>nobody gives a fuck which is why I'm gonna give a fuck and reply to him

What is that Soros shill meme?
I what song does he say that stuff?

Kozelek isn't an edgy 20 year old who buys into alt-right nonsense in order to feel superior to fat chicks with blue hair, so obviously he's been compromised by Hillary and the Jews.

Some heavy fucking trips right there

He's either compromised or really really stupid.

(we all know that old fat drunk took dirty money)

Reminds me of a thread a year ago with the OP arguing that Kozelek was a hidden stormfront shill

Please go back to choking on the dick of that guy who knows lots about the uranium.

You actually are 14, aren't you user?

jesus fuck you, i find most of my music from here, youtube recommendations and typing in album names wrong when trying to download other albums
just the other day i looked up "for long tomorrow" by toe and i also discovered "so long see you tomorrow" by bombay bycicle club. my point is fuck you pal, there are ways

>"hurr I'm SPECIAL I don't NEED critics I discover music COMPLETELY BY MYSELF" is illogical immature bullshit.
wut

there are numerous ways I do this but for starters the most pertinent one would be bandcamp digging by date and unfortunately genre because a lot won't come up with just a date. Otherwise if it were up to me I'd just listen to literally every single thing released.

Then there's albumoftheyear.org which I've found to be the most comprehensive listing of releases and then I just go right down the list and hear literally every single thing.

and then there are a few other ways too like I said. Your assertion could not be farther from the truth.

i agree with u but please

stop typing

like this

please
just do this if you must

not gonna happen

sorry

fucking moron idiot

ouch

>...by leaving my house and going to whatever venue i feel like that night...
thats actually kind of retarded and not even really very believable. You just blind buy cover charges to shows? what the literal fuck. Or are they all just free? sure I've been to great free shows before but any place thats consistently free is gonna be low tier by definition. Or maybe they're just cover bands and you dont realize it and think they're all geniuses.