A year ago or something i predicted that the Swedish people would riot and push it's nation to anarchy in a 5 years...

a year ago or something i predicted that the Swedish people would riot and push it's nation to anarchy in a 5 years time because of the mass immigration. NOW IT'S STARTING.
this is not unusual in Sweden. i am from Norway and i have never encountered nazies in my own country. they exist but there are not many of them. this suggests that it's because of the Swedish government and the mass immigration that people adopt the Nazi way. Sweden is twice the size of Norway in population and they took in 1 million immigrants last year. there are only 10 million people in Sweden. now it's 11 million. the leaders in Sweden are left extremists and have said numerous times that they need to wash out the native swedes to make room for the arabs like in this video: youtube.com/watch?v=5LAwJDA_DB0
look at the like dislike ratio. NO ONE IS OK WITH THIS. not even immigrant's in Sweden wants this. Sweden are doomed. they will collapse in riots by nazies protesting muslims and muslims protesting nazies. i predict that swedes will migrate to Denmark, Finland and Norway to get away from this in at least 5 years or so. maybe even sooner.

it was good knowing you Sweden. may you rest in peace.

Öppna ditt hjärta bror

Where in Norway do you live?
Is it nice there?
Can I come?

nice trips Shabdo

The leftists have been exposed world wide. The plan to rule the masses by weakening every race and ethnicity by mongrelization has been exposed. Nationalism is on the rise everywhere.

nice trips abdullah

if you are a immigrant, you can't just come. you can try but we have one of the strictest immigration laws in the world. you need to be killed on sight in your country basically to have the slightest chance of actually coming and staying here. i'm from the middle of the country. north of Trondheim. i like it here as everyone drink a Norwegian moonshine that are double the alcohol percentage than the one the rednecks has. people don't like immigrants and people do not think it's racist to criticize Islam as 56% of people are atheists and do not tolerate religion to much at all no mater your religion. most do but many don't. the PC culture is not that great and is in fact dying here. millennials are pretty liberal but not as bad as college campuses. more like the "both american candidates suck" liberal.

if you are a native swede, welcome my friend.

if you are a tourist. don't bother. it's expensive af here because everyone is ritch

Say hi to the best swimming school. The Utøya swimming school provides military tactics onn swimming and how to play call of duty advanced nationalism in real life [NO VR] real kashlanikovs and TATP bombs included. Book now at breivik.com

no where in euroland is nice anymore
no where on this gay earth is nice

An immigrants guide to Sweden, Leanr swedish, work. YOU MUST Work and start integrating to swedish society abdullah. Keep religion and religous thoughts personal. STUDY and evolve yourself. Once you've studied in uni youre 10% swede.

>also learn swedish national anthem, artists. celebrities, traditions, etc. BUT LANGUAGE IS A MUST AND WÖRK

Pretty much this

not even somaliniggrs are nice

/Thread

Nice trips yourself!

oj låda

sweden is a JOKE, its a pleasure watching it burn... how can you be this dumb

You're so full of shit. Sweden took in 134 240 immigrants last year.

that video you linked is just extremist and weird.
did sweden really go full cuck?

Not Finland. Now that Donald let-me-suck-that-for-you-Mr-Putin is in, Russia will invade Finland. Putin has already said that Finland belongs to Russia, and Russia is buying up property near the border and putting sleeper agents in, as happened in Crimea. This isn't crazy conspiracy theory shit, this was an article in the UK news a week or so ago.

Guess he's just waiting for Donald to destabilise Nato a bit. Even though Finland aren't in it, they are close allies.

Buying up property near the border *inside Finland*.

Why is Finland important to Russia, I understand Crimea but Finland no.

Verdal?

>being this dumb when it comes to global politics

Yes, let's flush him out of his little rat hole so he can die in an "accident" - sounds like a plan.

Nice insecure comment.

>This isn't crazy conspiracy theory shit, this was an article in the UK news a week or so ago.
You're saying that as if those two statements are mutually exclusive.

Not him, but he asked a valid question.
Russia annexed Crimea because Crimea used to be Russian. Most of the people living in Crimea are Russian, and as such, they were happy to once again be a part of Russia.

Why would Russia want to annex Finland?

how the fuck is that comment insecure?
nigger wat?
im actually curious how u came to this conclusion

Rot in hell nigger

Are Germans welcome too?
>Tfw Petry 2017

By which I don't mean that would be a bad thing - only that I'm seriously afraid Merkel will get another four years, in which case you might as well nuke the country.