Which time did she do it better?

Which time did she do it better?

holy shit she's been married 4 times? her pussy must be gold.

Whoops. No, twice. Cheated got pregnant divorced 1rst, then remarried right away.

For real

i think she looks better in the photos on the right. somehow more youthful.

i'd breed with her. if she's not crazy, that is.

She's pregnant there, so that's probably why she looks younger, these are about 5 years apart

Post nudes

But yeah just a little bit crazy. I've seen the mock ups of the suicide notes when helping clean out her shit.

This

ah, hormones and shit. gotcha. i'm sorry the shit you went through. i hope you can rebuild your life again.

Pussy is always fucking crazy

funny thing is, some of the girls I've dated have been rock solid sane, and i think it's because they didn't like me too much. when they moved on to guys they liked they turned insane.

seconded. if you have nudes, post them.

So can we see some tits?

Although also the crazy that did the photos on the right likes to airbrush the absolute shit out of all her photography

She is very pretty in both sets of pictures.

Oh I do agree, she's gorgeous- hell when I first met them all I thought she was, and she can be sweet. She has a great sense of style and pretty fucking smart, but she's also super good at hiding some of that crazy. I'm wondering if the crazy calmed down after the second kid got popped out.

got more pics?

I kinda want to let this thread die and do a dump of a select photos that this one particular photographer did, who in fact encouraged a lot of bullshit out of her own pleasure of manipulating people. The bride here got burned too.

good plan.

I probably wont do any of the bride in that dump but Jezebel there's a lot

Bump for nudes of slutbride

Girl I'm fucking seems totally normal, but underneath it all she's a fucking mess. Daddy issues galore. I help her fill the hole in her soul by filling all her other holes.

Would love to see these sets

I have links to where they're posted publicly but I don't have time right now to go through and get them, I'd email links. I don't know why folks are asking for nudes I don't have