Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Ask someone who's going to jail next week anything

UK Based

go

Which HMP you going to?

What did you do?

Were you so upset about Brexit you had to fall into degeneracy?

Why u going pen

which bin you have to kick over to get banged up for?

Stick a phone up your arse and browse Sup Forums while you are in prison. Then update it with footage and timestamp during your 'visit'

I'll go to Altcourse because its closest to me and then probably to Stoke Heath because Altcourse is only a holding prison.

Aggravated Burglary

I voted Leave.

I will actually do this as I plan on getting a phone when I'm in there; quite easy. My accomplice and friend who's in there now has one and phones me everyday. Don't have to stick it up the ass tho you can just buy one off someone for about £100

>Aggravated Burglary

Any grasses bin

Story on your burglaries.

Did you plead guilty?

Why did you do it?

How long is the sentence and was it worth it?

>Drink with friend
>Both have a mutual hatred for this half nignog in the area due to conflicts in the past
>Go to his place at about 3 am, armed with bats
>Kick through the door
> Notevenin.jpeg
>Trash the place, smash tv off wall
>Leave

Neighbourino mentions two guys armed with balaclava's forcefully gaining entry; Aggravated burglary apparently.

So they take my confiscate my phone also for evidence

Did you plead guilty? Or did you accept responsibility?

Have you been stretching your ass ready for prison?

How long are you going to be in for?

What's your plan for when you're inside?

See

That's the basics I don't want to give too much away. But as you can tell it was the most failed 'visit' I've ever paid someone. The guy knew who it was straight away and went to the police which came as a great surprise to me and my accomplice considering he's a coke dealer.

Neighbour even recognised who we were.

Been the first time in a year since I done something stupid like this but we did a lot more violent ones last year but got away with them.

As I said above, Not really it was failed to be honest but for the ones in the past I'd say it was coming either way. Kind of evens itself out, plus prison in the UK is a breeze and I've got a lot of friends in there.

Pleaded guilty. You have no choice here really in the UK, it's either that or be stung with an insane sentence.

I'll do about 9 months

No butt fucking happens in UK prisons.. I'll get on the same wing and then hopefully padded up with my mate who's already in there for the same crime; he got remanded straight away as he was on bail for a previous stabbing. I'll probably bring some steroids in with me and just go gym everyday.

So you're a serial thug who is a fucking waste of space. Got it.

Are you planning on trying to grow up when you're inside? Or going to stay an itty bitty baby faggot?

Honestly I thought I did some serious growing up in the past year, got a full time job instead of drug dealing etc. But it seems now there's only one path; as I obviously won't be able to get a proper job when I get out so I'll just be doomed to return to my old hobbies.

Don't commit the crime if you can't deal with the time. You have only yourself to blame. Don't act the victim.

I'm not complaining. I'll be happy not having to work again. I really will be. But I feel for those who are doomed into committing crime due to harsh upbringings and shitty environments who are then stuck on a cycle of committing crime due to inability of employment once they are out.

I don't care either way; I'll probably move to Thailand when I'm out

I get real tired of you people on the moral high-ground. yeah hes broke the law, yeah hes doing the time, he hasnt been whining about it he's just been straight up.

ust be so hard for you living your perfect life discriminating against people in worst situations than you.

You must be real insecure and lonely to spout such vitriol. And you have a simplistic view on life.

My "moral high-ground" is being a law abiding citizen, buddy.

so your going down for one burglary kek

I'm not even talking about being a law-abiding citizen, you pedantic supercillious cunt.
Your general tone and superiority is clearly just deep-rooted inferioty complexes.
betcha feel so much better now giving a convict a sound internet thrashing

I don't have time for thugs who cause their own problems.

Thank Christ both of those lousy niggers are dead!!
#thugLife=ThugDeath
#no tears for biggie&tupac