Pls need a feels thread, sad drunk and alone (the use) need other people to share the pain to comfort pls?

pls need a feels thread, sad drunk and alone (the use) need other people to share the pain to comfort pls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cwqhdRs4jyA
youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U
imgur.com/gallery/lLCtX
youtube.com/watch?v=KuRWy8O7_TA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You first op

well, im two years out of school(Aus fuck) work in fiberglass which is the worst shit AU and get abused everyday. Have no future no social skills and no friends. wby?

Well was in a car accident a year ago,had some spinal damage that now prevents me from doing a majority of the physical things i enjoyed doing.so dealing with alot of pain, suicidal thoughts and depression.

I just miss her

Where did she go OP ?
Why did she leave ?

Dumping old feels pics

Cmon boyz let's post some deep shit

user, I know it's not much, but if it helps, just know that everyone has times they feel like absolute shit, but we're here for you till it eventually passes.

what does it mean when a girl tells you
> and you're the knight in shining armor, brought to this world to be the one one to show thy maiden the true essence of love.
?

anyone else got some music they listen to when they're feeling down

youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U

I feel like I'm the only one posting here...

why the fuck is the file limit 2mb
imgur.com/gallery/lLCtX

This read worth it?

>gf leaves you
>listening STANDING over and over and over

tfw this game couldve been so much better

>
i read it a while ago
good story but too long, lots of details that could be skipped
still, pretty fucked up and if it really happenned, i feel for the guys

definitely worth it, read

thanks user I'll save it for a day I'm real high

the feeling that you dont belong. girl i dated is now dating a close friend of mine. feel empty inside.

>she's putting security infront of her own needs
the fuck is wrong with this girl lads?

she's accepting bad sex for a "stable perfect life" with him?

sex can't be that bad
it really can not be that bad at all

it is user for her it is
that's why she's telling me over the course of a year how good i made her feel and that she can't talk to him like she can with me i.e. sexting

then she loves him. I relate to you, my girl left me for her ex who is fat and ugly and who could not fuck her properly.

She sexted with me and not with him, I was her first at a couple of things in bed. But in the end she went to him because no matter how hard she tried, feelings for him were not going away.

she might but she is not happy with him 100%
she's seeking something from me that she is not geting from him

It does actually.my lurking has increased the last year about 300%

this is only semi related to feels. I like this pic, i have it on every device I own as a wallpaper

2blury4me

Fake and gay. KYS faggit!

i just want a girl to love me.

is that honestly too much to ask?

Why do I feel like this is a no win situation since both parties are not actually being appreciated by this broad. my justice boner is saying that it'd be best if both the guys came together and kicked her ass to the curb

yeah probably the best
i told her that she's doing this not for her but for him and to look good and should just do what she wants to do for herself
everytime she agreed that i was right
but she doesn't want to take that leap of faith

My wallpaper too

>who cares about my (your) faggot deels, we are just specks in space

Sadly it does not matter.

I can only speak of my case, but my girlf found in me the perfect boyfriend, buying flowers for her, jewelry, taking her everywhere and experiencing a lot of stuff. In the end she went with him. Do not, DO NOT blame yourself for it. She's caught between two worlds and she might make a mistake, but you can not make her change her mind.

fug

not blaming myself at all
i tried to give her a little push but it didn't really do anything so yeah
if she wants to live wit hthat guy, with whom she broke up once because he didn't appreciate her efforts in working out, and live the rest of her life in a "perfect relationship" but with not so great sex, that's fine by me

This made me cry for some reason

NOPE!

you're already so much stronger than i've been for the past months.
My guess is, if two people break up and make up, they'll always, ALWAYS fuckup and try to patch things up rather than starting anew. Thus breaking up all over again.

Thats what i tell myself to cope with the pain at least

You are a fucking cuckold, just admit it. You love being abused by that bitch and will take her back regardless of how worthless she becomes. Loyalty is a trait we look for and groom in a pet. Sadly, most cucks lime yourself, don't have the self respect to hold their bitches to the same standard.

you will be too user just come to terms with it

yes they will fuck up she already has by staying in touch with me and knowing that there is something else out there for her than her "perfecT" relationship which just isn't perfect

You are an emotional tampon. You have been discarded.

My only source of happiness has become my main cause of excruciating mental torment.

What's more tragic is that she feels absolutely nothing while I'm here slowly dying a horrible death.

White knight much?

All the more reason to move on, user.

For all that people say that you should get off Sup Forums coz it kills your social skills, I honestly think that everybody needs a place where they can share their feelings, and an anonymous imageboard 50% composed of anime girls is a great confidante, coz it'll never break up with you, never spread rumours about you, and never judge you for your past.

nope
huh?

i'm no cuck and i think you should go back to trap threads you toad

bump what does this term with a slight hint of irony mean

You are secretly trying to live out your cuck fantasy here online. Everyone can see it user.

imo it could be a poetic way of saying your their true love, though be careful of context and implications, since a sliver of sarcasm can turn that sentiment sour

If you let some fat greasy slob bone your girl, you are a cuck. Sorry bro.

Are you in chastity?

so let's say she's in a relationship, again, with a guy and that relationship is not the way she wants it to be no matter what
and said implication gets thrown out

It means you are a white knight, faggot!

Fuck, this's hard. I feel like I'm in high-school reading Shakespeare again. If she said it about you, I'd say that she feels that a relationship with you would/was better. Maybe she's trying to say she's unhappy with buddy and wants you instead, or maybe she's just feeling remorse. Any more context clues?

this is something she wrote me too

maybe she does want you to be that knight but that's not your.. let's say... problem. if she didn't go for you, it's her who has to live with the remorse. if she has any, maybe she's happy by now, how can you know if you dont text each other? apparently, if she doesn't text you, she has to be happy in the situation she is now, doesn't she? otherwise, she would text you telling you that she decided against him and to give it a chance with you.

or do you think that she somehow wants you to save her from this situation? (back to the knight metaphor)
do you think she isn't able to decide for herself? or is that what you want to see in her? maybe you're projecting her to be this fragile thing you have to protect, when the reality is completely different. maybe she played you really bad and now you're the one who stands a fool

Say you're planet Earth, and your significant other is humans. You love humans, and the humans love you too. But they destroy you and you don't know why. You know they're trying to stop it, but only a small portion of them actually cares. At the same time with you knowing so little, the humans are looking for another planet to stay on, and one day will be leaving Earth once they have destroyed you unto beyond what they want in an 'Earth'.

youtube.com/watch?v=KuRWy8O7_TA

First seems like she feels bad because she's not happy in the relationship but you don't seem like you want her back, so she feels like she has to live with it. However, the second seems more patronizing, like she's saying "oh, you thought I needed help, nope, you're just delusional", so the second one seems more worrying for you

I love the fact that this place is anonymous, no one wears any masks here. People is always so fake in our daily lives while here there is no point in being someone else, everyone can be their truest self.

hmm any idea how to let her know that she knows i want her back ?
>ike she's saying "oh, you thought I needed help, nope, you're just delusional", so the second one seems more worrying for you
but she clearly does

>picrelated
Imagine if he had no costumes.
Welcome to Russia.

That seems super sad when you anthropomorphize it, though I feel like maybe the earth is like a parent watching their kid go off; Even though they might remember you as that asshole parent you never let them wear what they want etc and they can't wait to leave, you still feel good because you know that they'll be fine in the world. yaknow that parental feeling?

Sup Forums is life

welcome, newfag.

i'm more honest to this place than i am to my therapist. yet, both parties understand me so well.

Idk its really dependant on what kind of relationship you had before. My personal philosophy is that real relationships should only come after something close to a friendship (though running into the friendzone is always a risk), so I would try to just get back into her life. Hang out with her without explicitly saying "I wanna bone you"; Let her know you like spending time with her. imho take it easy; don't be like giving her gifts and standing out her window. Just make her realize that you like her more than the other guy

Yeah, that makes it sound a lot less sad. As we call Earth our 'home', interstellar travel might just be the real world that we'd face once let go by our parents.

I think the key phrase there is that Sup Forums understands you as well as someone paid a bunch of money to do it

anybody else here have the problem that when they end up feeling depressed they just stay in their room all day and end up barely eating in a day, which just makes them more lethargic so they have less energy to go get food, and that negative feedback loop just makes you feel more like shit?

well we're past the whole hang out phase though
we had something going on shortly after she broke up with her bf
dated for 6 months and she went back to her ex at the beginning of this year
up until 3 weeks ago we had contact on and off in which she told me all thos things

I do. I get so fucked I skip classes/work without giving out a false reason anymore. I become so tired of everything that I just go straight to the point that I don't feel like going on any further.

Losing my job is ok I guess but I'm worried that skipping too much classes is going to force me out of uni. I really got nowhere to go. I don't even know where to go after finishing my degree.

What happened 3 weeks ago that cut off that contact? Anyway it seems like you've got a bit of history, so I'd say maybe just try to bring it up some day; like just say "so how's ur bf?" and I know it sounds panzyish but try to get her to open up. maybe share some of your problems as well, but just try to get in a 'talking about problems' mood, then you can try to be like "this guy sounds like an asshole, he's not good. I'd be better"

cut off contact again to be honest
we we're flirtily texting once again well she was and i was responding
and i guess we went to far and she backpedaled
>in a 'talking about problems' mood, then you can try to be like "this guy sounds like an asshole, he's not good. I'd be better"
i have and everytime i told her why she agreed but is too much of a coward to step forth

What're you taking user? I'm in my first year of CS and I've been skipping like half my classes too, though thanksfully most of them don't take attendance so I can get by by reading the books

Maybe (capital M maybe) you were right to focus on that knight thing; maybe she wants you to be more active, like actually confronting this guy?

maybe who knows
she is his first gf
she even openly admitted to me that he is immature at times, stubborn and inexperienced
and i'm her mature, experienced guy

Could u take this guy in a fight? Maybe that's what she wants, though if that is she sounds like a bit of a bitch

haha you serious?
i mean i do have 2 years of muay thai, thai boxing, training

Maybe, though I think violence should be on the back burner.