What's your favourite cigarette?

what's your favourite cigarette?
i used to be big fan of camel filters which still rules; but miss that unique and sweet taste of camel blue.

now i smoke Kent 8; my current waifu.

you only smoke cock

nigger

Never tried that Kent but i use to stick to Marlboro or Lucky mint

Where are u from, cant reckon that writing although that beer is spanish (at least the brand in the glass)

tbilisi
თბილისი

Dabs of that c02 extracted distillate is where it's at

American Spirit

you must live in an asshole

I prefer air and not producing a shity smell.

nigger

this

the best part of smoking is where you get addicted to it, and then it kills you.

melvius

I smoke drum for rollups, hamlets for cigars and dunhill nightcap in my pipe. I dont smoke cigarettes, its a bit gay

Boss! I don't smoke anymore. But I loved these, although I swear the taste changed after they sold out.

dunhill

The best part of smoking is the cherry on top of a 3-beer buzz. That's what I miss.

best common cigarette

> 2016
> smokes

if those are german Marlboro reds than definitely that, not this pussified version we get here in America sadly
>I still smoke the pussy

Marlboro special blend lights are still my favorite
And im white surprisingly enough

I like how my dad used to love when my dad coughed in smokers faces or mad a snarky remark. also said people who drink are retarded.

why are you here do you get a kick out of telling people you don't do something, your probably faggots who can't handle websites like tumblr or facebook because your god damn cancer drives people away from you
>you are the cock smoking faggots destroying this country

weed lol

lol kys

gauloise blond masterrace reporting in

Aeeeeeee qartvelebi gaedzren!

>not stating the god's tobacco