Five Nights at Freddys movie continued discussion

Five Nights at Freddys movie continued discussion.

What are your thoughts on it? If you played the games, how well do you think they will translate to a horror film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uw4-bZkxyKQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lYjVx2bZ9gI
youtu.be/hmU2Ydip0Bo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I kind of hope that it keeps that tension and mystery from the first game, while keeping jumpscares to a minimum, and hopefully none at all. but knowing hollywood horror, its going to be a big, loud, stupid jumpscarefest

>keeping jumpscares to a minimum

fat chance, the entire source material is just jump scares and they want to pull in as many of the little kid fans as they can

The original game's jumpscares were the losing condition. It was to be avoided.

Of course, the later ones are chock full of them, but you can only hope they go with the stress and looming terror of keeping killer robots at bay

I agree the first game is the only game that actually felt scary. The tension alone is horrifying.
The second one had too much going around and the jump scares were shit due to the fact that all the scares were predictable. The third and fourth were jumscare fests with designs too edgy.

>Jumpscariest movie ever made.
>Fuckin the most brutal jumpscares ever constantly happening giving kids attacks rolling around in the theater convulsing from all the sick epic jumpscares. People having heart attacks and strokes and seizures in the theaters, so many jumpscares and they just never let up.

The only game with jump scares that are anything but a losing condition is 3

But seriously guys, I'm honestly asking this as a serious question:
What is the absolutely most savage jump scare piece you've ever seen? Can be a movie, can be on the internet, anything. I just really want to know what the maximum terrifying jump scare thing in history is.

probably one of those shitty jumpscare youtube videos. Nothing from an official movie or anything

How did this Sup Forums hackery get four games?

Because they are popular.

There is a 5th coming out in the fall

youtube.com/watch?v=Uw4-bZkxyKQ

Thats not to mention the live action movie the OP is talking about

Why wouldn't it? Each game is like costs like 200 dollars for the guy to make, and the demand for them is huge

mods please move this thread to

i second this

>not knowing how to hide threads

Embarrassingly new

>tfw i'm just interested to see how the animatronics look since the Jim Henson Creature Shop is creating them

Jeff the Killer swf link, courtesy of some asshole here on Sup Forums. Jumped out of my seat and hyperventilated for a minute.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lYjVx2bZ9gI

youtu.be/hmU2Ydip0Bo

You have to be 18 to post on Sup Forums.

How are they going to do a full movie about a guy sitting in a room watching monitors?

Odds are they might make it about some generic slasher film with multiple teenagers going into the pizzaria to have sex in a haunted place, then they find the animatronics.

bump

yeah but the jumpscares is kinda what everyone obsesses over, you can bet the movie will be full of them

Why? There is less than nothing to discuss here.

But I guess that's better than just making a new thread.

That scene from Signs.

>Internet screamers

i hope they make the yellow chicken character into a "sexy" horror type

They are waaaaaay ahead of you on that one

Bump