All of you whiteboys need to acccept your inferority. Blacks are stroner...

All of you whiteboys need to acccept your inferority. Blacks are stroner, bigger and faster than whiteboys every could be and wer'e much more intellegent. Just give up and accept your extincton. It will be much less panful for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

xmoviesforyou.com/2016/11/shewillcheat-maddy-oreilly-hotwife-maddy-gets-fucked-bbc-bull-front-cuck-husband.html
census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/00
youtube.com/watch?v=gK8XzRKOem8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/thread

Inferority, stroner, wer'e, extincton, panful. Yeah, you guys are more intelligent.

If AIDS = bigger and stronger

Then okay

Sauce on pic?

And you nigger fetishists are still screwed up beta boys.

You can have your nigger fetish. I just wish you'd find a different board to post it on.

>intellegent
Nice try, cuck

How can i be a cuck when i've never had a woman in the first place?

I cant wait until its legal to just start shooting niggers in the head now that trump is president.

Shalom! How's it going Moyshe?

Whitey BTFO

Also interracial thread?

xmoviesforyou.com/2016/11/shewillcheat-maddy-oreilly-hotwife-maddy-gets-fucked-bbc-bull-front-cuck-husband.html

If i had a nickle for every nigger i killed i would have 5 cents

Idgaf about your text, the pic is painful to look at though, poor Emily!

are you intentionally being a moron?
you think blacks actually win against whites?

you dont go to a zoo to look at the zoo keepers. you come to watch the animals.

thats what you niggers are to us whites

just entertainment. and if you didnt notice. weve become to grow bored of you. wont be long before we deport you all to africa. or just euthanize you

Definitely not more intelligent.

You fucking moron, who the fuck things doesnt know it?

POlitics are about the CURRENT PUBLIC STANCE.

Hillary were pro lgbt and said it openly in many reals
>That MEANS no homophobia would increase
Trump said he wanted to overturn gay marriage and got a homophone following
>That MEANS homophobic hate crimes were increased

That is why all Trump supporters should be shot, you lack any beyond basic intellect for simple tasks

>white people make threads like this.
why do you guys do this? you're embarrassing yourself.
t. an actual black guy

Nigger hate thread?

aa

>blacks are stroner

Yeah but we nice things so I think we are going to stick around.

1. Why are people still posting this stale ass shit?
2. Why do people still reply to this stale ass shit?

good luck with that

>Leave a bike
>Niggers steal it

>bigger dicks
ok

>stronger
ok

>smarter
nope

So if I'm white and have a big dick, where do I stand? Is this cuck shit just for small dicked men? I don't get it.

that really is nice. saved so I can re-watch on christmas morning

>I'm white and have a big dick
you are on the wrong website motherfucker.

GET ON THE FUCKING GROUND

>black
>intelligent
pick one

White guys get all the Asian girls so fuck you

>>Intelligent
>>Dosen't understand the basics of English or the Fundamentals of spelling and grammar.

Even Gorillas communicate better than most ghetto blacks. Fuck off.

>much more intellegent
>intellegent

give it up asshole, cuck posting is dead

praise trump and praise kek

I am now summoning all the spidermans. Time for a spiderman thread. On cellphone, so I'll do what I can.

foreign shills

That black dude needs to stop skipping leg day

The idea that OP created this thread and moved on with his life, and these sperglords are ranting on a forsaken thread, is just hilarious.

>created this thread
>moved on
Dude we have this thread everyday, he can't move on

if white man would die out, niggers would be so screwed when all the machinery white men designed and built breaks down.

Wish some bbc would fuck my wife, my kiks knightmare247 to chat about her

lol he looks sad his dick is so small wtf haha

census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/00
assuming you can read
sorry for wrecking your daydream

Kek. I mean, what if OP creates one everyday just for shits and giggles, but does nothing more with it? These sad bastards are ranting on an abandonded thread against each other.

any mudshark lovers can apply in So. Cal. OC @ snapchat shecapturestime

pic related

>someone compiled these images
>someone put together dozens of memes and captions for the purpose of attempting to undermine black males
>someone cares so much about black men dating white women that they had to spend hours or more likely days to construct this whole thing and post it everywhere.

Thank god Sup Forums is nothing like the real world. It it were, everyone would think whites are the most insecure race ever.

So you're saying he does the same thread every fucking day for shit and giggles, isn't that just sad?

How retarded must one be to post such shit on a daily basis

This has literally never happened in the history of mankind. And you took the bait so hard.

Uh-huh.

yeap
just paste this
>census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/00
>everytime you see one
>?????
>profit?

>stroner
>much more intellegent

Well, this is Sup Forums, so I wouldn't surprised. This place is full of sad, sorry fucks. Besides, it's perfect bait material, since here everyone will argue about anything.
I would probably do it, if I had nothing better to do with my life.

Not as sad as the people who look past the obvious bait. There are so many fucking spelling errors in OP's post and it looks like it was written as a joke. All the evidence is there and you insecure white cucks keep arguing.

But look at his expression, if women can bitch about sexual objectification this is literally turning this man into a walking dildo for her pleasure. He probably regretted this the moment the picture was taken.

MAN ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO JUST MAKE A TABLE AND POST IT ON A THREAD

ITS IN AN IMAGE SO IT MUST BE REAL

Trump supports lgbt
/watch?v=gK8XzRKOem8 youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=gK8XzRKOem8

people have their kinks, I find the whole thing cute really and nigger hate threads are funny, nigger

y ru sow daggum madboi?

They need two of these in every ghetto neighborhood with police ready to press the button, train the niggers through shock therapy stealing is bad. Yes like lab rats, EXACTLY like rats.

date hook up Lets Meet scores 2014, look it up yourself if you doubt it dipshit

Get that neo nazi shit ot of here. White pride is disgusting. But I need me a black chick now

Kill yourself, you pathetic marxist scum

Waaaahhhh cry some more faggot Hillary lost go burn more crosses hopefully your white robes catch fire and you burn to death.

you anons get triggered over this low quality b8 every single time.

Latinas like black dick too.

i think everyone is predisposes to like a race. Most like their own and thats why i dont think whites will ever be extinct

debunk this

Cock can be fake too, just like tits

does she have a creampie video or at least a penetration scene?

btw why is the niggers body all shaven like a emasculated faggot

I'm a 6/10 while fat and a crappy beard I'm currently growing out. Be a 8-9/10 when I get fit and get my beard right. Also getting a vasectomy because if I want kids so bad I should adopt.

If I'm gonna' fuck a black chick we're both getting cleared of STDs before I get that dick wet it's a fact that black cunt's got a much higher chance of being infected by 18. Fucking skanks, the lot of em'.

mmmm dem tities
makes me consider creating a snapchat

med fag here
sorry to break the news to you and anyone boasting anything in that neighborhood... pay attention.. are you still with me?.... sit down please.

It Will Not Ever Be Hard.
what you see in this webm is the hardest this dick will ever get.

that is simple physiology anything in the area of 10" will never be fully erect due to blood circulation and pressure limitation.
if it does? well sucks for you cause you will be passing out in the best case scenario.

i'm kind of drunk so will stop here but if you realy want to know more i can come back tomorrow and explain exactly how these things work

This makes me so happy
Thanks

lmfao, is there a link to this video?

That poor dog tasted him

Omg those poor black men were arrested because that white man's privilege

>Makes a post criticizing spelling
>Doesn't proofread it
Well done, you fucking dolt.

"wer'e"? It's WE'RE you fag. So much for "much more intelligent"

You should really post to Sup Forums, you'd have much more trolling potential there.

I stole a bike once.
In my defence, I was drunk...

>wer'e ? Sure, smart enough to spell properly.

The guy has bigger arms/pecs than me but I have much bigger legs. Does he even squat?

>wer'e much more intellegent

the keks

he looks more worried than anything.

I am really sorry for what that poor lovely doggo had to go through after biting that disgusting ape. He probably got beaten to death. ;_;

>wer'e much more intellegent
>acccept
>stroner
>extincton
>panful

Fuck off nigger lover