Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R-Inp4bvIOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Professor Dad

Level 2, although he likes parts of a lot of them

My dad likes Talking Heads and They Might be Giants

Smokey NorteƱo Dad

My dad was level 3/level 6.
He loved blues, and he liked a lot of early jazz like louis armstrong, but he listened to later jazz occasionally.

A combination of 2,3,4, and 6

He was just really into music and its a shame i never got to really talk with him about it before he passed.

>rap
>dad
kek

my dad thinks eminem is the greatest musician of all time so no

My dad liked alt-rock like RHCP and Faith No More, where would that be?

Like level %, except Vert

1, 2, and smokey country.

Probably levels 1-4, he's mainly a prog guy and plays in a NWOBHM band still. When I told him the other day I was going to see Brian Wilson play Pet Sounds live he said he saw the Beach Boys play it in 1980 but he cant remember because he ate too many mushrooms.

Between level one and smokey country dad I guess

Closer to the latter of the two though

And even though it's not an option he's more heartland/California/jersey rock (Jackson Browne, The Eagles, Bob Seger, Bruce Springsteen etc) then "NASCAR Rock"

my dad has a very diverse taste he listens to trip-hop, rock, apex twin etc. all kinds of music.

My dad only listens to The Clash, The Jam, The Specials and a handful of other bands

My stepdad falls into all the categories besides the rap one

closest is 1, but he mostly listened to hair metal and shit from the 80s and hates everything else. although he liked FIDLAR when i played them once

My dad says music is for fags.

Professor Dad

> the Specials

2-Tone dad = dad who gets son laid

My dad is 6, 4, 3, and 2. But mostly 6.

level 2

>screwdriver

your dad's a real nigger hater, ain't he?

I'm not white and I hung with white suprems and skins in hs, they had more black friends than the self absorbed white liberal fucks ever even talked to.

missing dad

a skin doesn't have to be racist.

I wasn't implying, it just fit the tone I guess (I did a speech about the original skins coming from the jamacan rude boys a few years ago, I feel like a boob. . . )

My dad's favorites are BTO and Dio. Where would he be? BTO is great by the way, I never see them even mentioned here.

my dad is really into wilco and ryan adams

can't wait to be the future generation of i n d i e d a d s

My dad was a Level 7 - Patriciadad
>Tom Waits
>Frank Zappa
>Captain Beefheart
>Chick Corea

country dad and also jimmy buffett
plus the less noisy early alternative bands

Listens to stuff from 1,2,3,4, and 6 but 4 is probably where he sits really

lol wheres john cougar and 90s country

level 1 sadly

level 1 only

anyone else just going to kill themselves if their kid is a pleb?

mix of prog and buttrock. not sure of his tastes specifically but he has said that he grew up on Zappa and that The Wall is the greatest album of all time

>implying more than a handful of fags on this site will ever have children

how didnt bowie or bb king make the lists!?!?! pathetic

My dad likes Bruce Springsteen and Van Morrison

>implying we're all not apart of a long line of people who have previously had children

>dad is a professor
>favorite band as a kid was King Crimson
well shit

1-3, his favorite album is the DAE WRONG GENERATION??? meme album, I haven't told him yet.

Mix of 1 and 2.
And he used hang around with this band in his 20s, bought him the vinyl and cd for his birthday and I think he's gonna wear the cd out.
youtu.be/R-Inp4bvIOo

1, 2, and 4. And then he listens to a lot of smooth Jazz. He likes a lot of music, I however, have the autism and make liking music not fun.

Professor Dad.