Weekend feels thread. Share your problems with the rest of us

Weekend feels thread. Share your problems with the rest of us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TYRDgd3Tb44
youtube.com/watch?v=g_y65NHCo4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

self bump

I'm in love with this amazing woman. I'm so busy with work that I barely get any time to meet new people, so I hold onto whatever social relations I have.

She is so similar to me it's amazing. We always complete each other's sentences, even complex ones. Word. By. Word. Our mindsets are so alike.

But, as you can imagine, my love is one sided. I wouldn't call it a friend zone, as that's something beta cucks use as an excuse. We live in different cities and we didn't even get to meet, but we've been talking for so long every single hour of every single day.

She doesn't wanna meet me, she said she's really shy, but I'm not sure what to think of that. It just seems that I'll never mean to her what she means to me, and it's sad.

I'm an artist, poetry, guitar, general musical composition, I'm an artist because my feelings are so intense that I need to get them out somehow. I know there are millions of other women, but sometimes we have favorite persons in our lives.

Feel free to bash and troll me all you'd like, I don't get triggered and I don't react to baits, I just had to get this out somewhere.

How did you meet?

"She's" a 55 year old truck driver from Brighton, that's why she doesn't want to meet.

There are no women on the Internet.

I'm intorlante and deplorable because I think immigrants that follow the law should be cared about more than those who break it and cut to the front of the line. An the good people are throwing rocks and bottles at police officers. I watched a video of a white man getting beat nearly to death... and on the video they say "white boy one of does trump supporters."

But that is fighting for justice, right. I am so sick of living in this world in which attaching whites is not a hate crime, but the other way around - it is.

Meme group

Things are far from being just ok with gf. We might break up real soon after 3 years. I don't know how to be alone.
Besides, I think I'm starting to be really into this other girl who is just seeing some she's into, far more handsome than me. And I see her every fucking day.

22 years old and I fucking feel with that emptyness I felt back when I was 15. You know user, the big, fucking, devouring black hole in the stomach 24/7. I need fucking maturity and I need it now.

>24th birthday
>back from nightshift
>have literally 2$ left till paycheck
>start drinking from 9 am, playing overwatch
>12 am wasted af
>lie in bed, so wasted cant even cry
>8 pm wake up to phone ringing
>its mom "hey sweetie happy bday etc"
>"are you celebrating?"
>nah
>wanna come over? i can cook something
>nah, im tired got work tommorow so ill go to sleep
>wonder why i didn't kill myself that time

Some people feel more intense and feelings are issues to them. It's nothing to be ashamed of. It's hard, it's really hard, but I bet that you know exactly how to fix what's wrong in your life, but you need time, right? You'll just have to survive until you meet your goals.

fuck everybody

i'm just legit worried about humanity, like seriously whats our odds like 300-500 more years on earth then what? with ous destroying our own world and every state in the world just setting aside green energy and interstellar travel + nuclear energy i just dont get it

Ah c'mon man, let your mother cook for you, it makes her happy.

Ikr and you get free food. Win, win.

dont mind me.

I drop by every few days since shes more suicidal than me

penta speaks the truth

Well good on you user.

Going out with a girl I really like and she's really busy. So am I but I am way more casual about things and now after I told her off for setting me aside, it was really good for a few days but now our contact grows colder and I am affraid it's gonna be unsincere and awkward when I see her again. If I see her again. Lest she apoligises I cant bring myself to do it, even tho I might have came up as needy

Ya know its these kinda things i dunno how to respond to. Sup Forums help me?

This is my first free weekend since august. I work every weekend and mondays at a construction, so i can go to school on weekdays, also if i somehow get a day off either place, i gotta go help with my mother's company.
I have very little free time and my girlfriend can't realize how much energy i put in these, she nags me for not spending any time with her and that i'm not emotional enough.

Yesterday one of my oldest childhood friends had a birthday party but i smoked pot drunk so i got fucked up in less than 2 hours, had to go home.

Today i'm hungover as fuck, had a fight with gf in the morning, cause i wanted to be alone for tha day. Been playing vidya and sipping some whiskey(to ease hangover) all day.

I'm not sure if i should continue with this relationship, she's very demanding, and seem to have the mindset of a 12 year old and not in the fun way. On the other hand, i'm terrified of being lonely if i lose her, because my old friendships couldn't be renewed...we've changed too much, and i'm not sure how you make friends at 21 with little to no free time.

tl;dr: I'm not sure what to play, got witcher 3, starcraft 2, wow, skyrim, left4dead2, dragon age 3, gta v, but neither of them can fill the void.

She might be amazing man, but if your not worth her time, she's not worth yours.

Kill her.

can't find any cocks to suck

see

youtube.com/watch?v=TYRDgd3Tb44

Here guys, have some atmospheric music

Both amazing advice guys. Thank you.
I mean our sex is great... Like shit, she's way younger and only had one guy before but her pussu is a bomb and she gives me those dirtiest looks after I finish. The thing is I do have *some* success with women but I was never a cheater and I am really puzzled now. Not sure where should I take it.
Although I am killing her in March and she knows it

Girlfriend, whom I love, broke up with me Monday. Got busy with other stuff the last month and didn't make her my top priority. Pleaded with her to give me another chance, but she hasn't said a word to me since then. I feel lost without her. Can't eat, can't sleep. When I do sleep, I only dream about us together. I feel like I'm in a pit of despair and can't dig out.

user, just fucking leave her man, A hooker or your hand can do that. (Or another girl if your not a fuck up like me)

Find some one that like you and wants to spent time with you.

>Fall in love with the girl not the pussy

Don't want to sound dramatic but:
>one you like
>one that likes you
And I mean we all wanked. We all had some subpar pussy and some girls you just have no connection with in bed. She prime lad. I bulit this relationship and before it went to shitter it was very fulfiling. I am not so good with casual flings tho, as I have an innate sense of disgust and only some people can handle my banter

I got divorced in may because ex wife had an affair for four years. Found out last year before her bday in july.

Last year, met this girl who has no kids or responsibilities of any sort. I fell in love with her character and honestly she's incredibly witty and detailed. Shes working on her masters. I was very depressed but have always been very outgoing and witty as well. I pay attention to details because i used to work as an insurance agent.

Anyways, met this girl. She had a bf. Spoke to her daily from october until today. Went out for drinks on st patties. Endedup fucking her in the back seat. We had kissed twice before that and i felt so fucking excited. We had our thing going on for a good 4 months until she broke it off in july or august. We've been dating ever since.

My problem is that, although i know she loves me, she holds back because ive got two kids. Mind you, they live with their mom so i dont see how its a big deal. Shes very thoughful and shes told me she loves in a way which is different from what she had before. Not sure if a good or bad thing. We literally fuck every single time we're together. Shes getting on the pill next month and i told her im nervous but if she got pregnant, what would she want to do. She told me id be stuck with her, meankng shed keep the baby. I dont mind, but i told her i havent even met her parents and maybe she should at least introduce me to them as i wouldnt want to meet them as "hi, im the baby's dad" type thing. I feel like im being very mindful and i shouldnt push it. The other day she mentioned she still talks to her ex every once in a while but she was kind of bogus about it. Not sure what i should think.

Daaaamn, just noticed, THANKS EMPEROR TRUMP!

I feel depressed for no reason tbh.

I'm not saying fuck randoms forever, just until you find a nice girl that like you. y'know.

Welcome to the real world
its shit

What a disgusting waste of repeating digits. Kill yourself you fucking left-wing bleeding heart luvvie.

Well this one took me a year but one gotta be brave I guess

I'm here to keep the feels alive.

heres my addiction. can i be saved?
youtube.com/watch?v=g_y65NHCo4E

Pick up an instrument or a hobby it's what I did

Hey man most people live through their 70s, you got time.

That's long

The first show of affection I get in a long time
>be me walking on the street
>on the way home
>see 2 girls playing on the street, about 12yo and 8
>they stare at me
>get nervous, socially awkward me
>eventually going to pass past them
>when I'm near one hands me a notebook page
>say "thanks" with a confused look on my face
>open the paper while still walking, two blocks to get home
>it says "Enjoy your day! :)"
>can't contain the tears
>get home and cry

Fuck. thats lovely.

Oh, that's it. She will never unfriend zone you again so just move on. You should never say that to any woman. That is the worst thing you can say. Doing so implies that she does not currently have her shit together and that you no longer yearn for her as such. It's all over user. Sorry Sup Forumsro.

Oh, that's it. She will never do you again so just move on. You should never tell any woman off like that. That is the worst thing you can say. Doing so implies that she does not currently have her shit together and that you no longer yearn for her as such.

You are right, she is an amazing man.

This. Manual strangulation will give you the biggest boner. Put your ear next to her mouth as she expires, so you can hear her last breath.
Diamonds.

Stuck away from home, went off to college with my girlfriend. Our relationship is tanking and so are my grades. Can't help but think how different things would be if I stayed in my home town with the QTs that wanted my dick and gone to community college or something. Don't get me wrong I love my girlfriend but realistically I don't think either of us can take much more of the arguing and shit. I was ready to die before and nothing has changed. If things don't work out here I'll either try a bullet or go fuck around at home.

I know, user, I know. I fucked up badly. It's really painful, the heart burns are intense, but at the same time whenever I talk to her and she's happy, whenever she laughs, oh she has such a cute laugh, and her voice is so warm, I just feel like I have to help her be happy, with or without me. I'm a cuck, I know, I should kms, but I love her so much it takes away all rational sense from me, I can't even form coherent sentences

hehe

>That's long
That's what she said!

well try the latter first eh?

I'm at university and I lost all my friends from college ( UK fag ). I'm at a shitty uni because I was sick and didn't get to study and get the grades I needed, every one here is either dumb or complete dickheads so it's been 2 years and I have met no one who is even close to being a friend. That won't change it seems. Family is all in home country, I live on about £35 a month so I can only buy basic food. I can't remember the last time I had proper fun. Have a shitty computer so can't play games. Can't get a job because everything around my area is taken and since I've been sick for 2 years of my past life I have no job experience. No family.no lover. No friends. No job.no fun. Sometimes I sacrifice stuff like pasta to buy a pizza so I live on sandwiches for the whole month. I have no idea what to do. I've pretty much given up at this point. God knows what the fuck I'm gonna do once I finished my course.

This is my first time posting in Sup Forums.

Let me get out some shit here. I dont know how to greentext, sorry.

Beginning of semester in some college of the planet (some lonely and vacuous planet). I was in the second line of classroom waiting for the first class and then she come in: this little girl in that green dress, with that deep brown eyes and that shining moon lips. I looked to her and she look down, shy and nervous.

Till that day, we where talking each other with our eyes. It was like a space comunication, without words, without sound. Only with our conscience and hearts. "Hello", "How are you" "Im ok". I was (and I am) lost in that mimical art, in that deep black space.

Across the days, We were chasing us with our glances, always in that deep silence. The days she wasnt in college, the classroom felt empty, the days I wasnt in college, the day felt empty.

Time to time, I started to feeling anxious as scared. I never talked with someone before in college, I was always alone in college. Girls and dates just dont fit with me. I was always that omniscient narrator of others life's, in a wish of transmutation of souls. She was the only person that I feel I have "something", the reason to still there.

Then one day, I made the mistake of my life. I decided, in a shot of confidence, be cool. I send her a message (It took three days to find her profile) confessing my love. She only said "thanks".

I pretty much fucked up
After a failed relationship,I convinced myself that I am a major failure.
Upon being a fuck up I flunked college,I didn't feel like I was on top of the world anymore.
No matter what happens,I will always remember her and everything I did wrong,so im just gonna get as much money as I can and go on a one way trip across the US and hit a dead end.
I.Really.Fucked.Up

yeah, that's the plan. Suicide is just kind of reassuring to have as a back up plan.

My shit isn't as sad as y'all's but I figure I'll ask; I text this girl in one of my classes a decent bit (every 3-4 days), the conversations are always good, we talk about life, what we want to do post-HS graduation, ect. But whenever we're in class I never seem to get the chance to talk to her, since the teacher lecturers the entire period. Scared she might just move on. What do B?

That last half or that third sentence sounds fucking awesome, if i lived in the us I'd offer to come with.

As fucked as that sounds, I get what you mean

28, still waiting friend...

my best friend moved to England 2 years ago, since then my social life went downhill. can't find some friends to feel a connection. i don't feel relieved if i tell someone what's bothering me.
Very bad at picking a suitable girl. seems like i'm always atracted to the slutty/ crazy ones and results in no sex at all.
A while ago started partying hard used some drugs. everything was great until i went home and realised how retarded i was and made me feel so bad/frustrated.
So no real friends only a handfull that i can't trus, no girl, no social life, quit gaming, smoking.
At least work is good 12h shifts alot of free time nothing hard, decent pay.

What should i do before i get fully depressed?

P.S. fuck i sound like a girl

Also forgot to say. My past 2 birthdays and holidays like Christmas have been completely depressing, spent them alone with no one. So I'm kinda planning to do something stupid in new years Eve like jumping into the river or start doing drugs

Pussies.

same with me user, it runs in the genes lmao

Time will heal it... but it'll hurt like hell today. But you're a Sup Forumsrother. You wouldn't come here if you weren't tough as fuck on the inside.

My problems:
* Broke
* Behind in school
* Nightmares about my dad's dick coming back
* Trump won

Cringe

... this is a feels thread you fucking spastic. Summer's over.

more like self pity

How you do the stars? Also Greentext daddy's dick

I almost never leave the house, I spend the majority of my days doing pretty much nothing, and I find little enjoyment out of any of the things I do. Part of my inability to do certain things is due to OCD, and I'm going to a therapist for that, but I'm having a hard time getting myself started with the actual therapy. He also told me I have some form of depression and could have ADHD, which he recommended I get tested for by a third party since it's not his specialty.
I guess at least I have a great girlfriend who cares about me and helps me destress when I see her, but she's always busy and I haven't had an opportunity to see her in a long time.
If you wanna know how I got a girlfriend, well, so do I. It was pretty much just luck.

the last one isn't a problem though

rip thread

Hmmm...an unrequited love... :(

Oh shit! I got trips.

year relationship doesn't make me happy anymore
>>can't get the balls up to walk away

Tfw institutionalised.

Yeah, I just wish one day she'll give me a shot. Hope dies last, doesn't it?

Fucking right.

Yeah it does. Hopefully she gives you a shot, but if not, I know it will be hard, but it might come a time where you just have to let go and move on.

Fuck.