>males
*Skaters

>*Skaters

American skaters

why are females such divisive little cunts

Stranger: "I'm so sorry, was your child born potatoe?"

Skatedad: "Hahaha... Nahhhh dude! I thought it would be radical if..."

because women are even dumber
so naturally, by listening to all your bullshit 24/7, men will become dumber.
common sense

Because males are retarded babies who never mature, never grow up, and stay selfish their entire lives.

>never mature, never grow up

good, i bet your a boring cunt.

lmao
>I love it when there mad

you're*
what does me being boring have to do with men being shitty people? 100% of men are garbage because "i'm boring" ? nice, way to be the bigger man, an entire sex of idiots who are too immature to grow up

they're*

lel

found op

>American skaters
Americans

"Why are males so fucking stupid".

Well let me ask you, why are women so fucking useless? Men can do everything better than women and we don't actually need you. You serve food and you give us pleasure because we allow you to do that. You're basically slaves, we don't need you. If we're stupid, why do females keep getting knocked up and cry for child support from men who go out and get jobs and do successful things in life. Any women celebrity is famous for doing whore-like things because that's all women can do. I'd like to see you name one thing women can do better than men.
>Inb4 "We have kids lol XD"

Who the fuck cares?? That's literally all you can do, and nobody wants kids in the first place. God probably made girls with vaginas because he knew we'd ditch you thousands of years ago. Thank god you're even alive right now. Seriously shut the fuck up, guys can do stupid shit because we don't cry about it afterwords and we can do whatever the fuck we want. Go fucking beg for child support and cry for money from successful males you whore

>i'm a retarded, illiterate baby
>therefore i win
nah

Men pretty much invented everything, if it were just women we would still be in the stone age

>Americans
Niggers

This, men are carrying this world

>Because males are retarded babies who never mature, never grow up, and stay selfish their entire lives.

Literally sounds like women. You still competing with your "friends" over who can trick the world into thinking they are the most beautiful?

You still treat your "friends" with contempt by telling your other "friend" when your first friend confides something in you?

You still spreading rumors when you don't like another girl, because she's prettier than you?

You still want to sabotage other women when they have something nice and you don't, instead of working hard to achieve something nice for yourself?

You still 'trying to bag a rich one' ? You know, like your mom and her mother did? And most women have done since the beginning of time?

You selfish whore, at the end of the day, you live your life in service of yourself because you know you can get away with it. You don't understand or care to understand anything worthwhile beyond sniping other people to elevate yourself.

Oh my! Look! You're doing it here! You must think yourself quite dumb to be calling all men stupid!
After all, I hope you like the clothes we designed for you, the nice house over your head we built for you, the computer we designed for you, or the phone you use to gossip about 'the prettier' girls we created for you.

We made civilization, law, morality, tools, ethics, codes, math, and everything you enjoy. While your disgusting whorish people stood around in the mud with babes attached to your tits waiting for the men to return because you didn't know how to feed yourselves.

Incredible. Tell me about your implied brilliance then! Tell me how every civilization who has ever prospered on this planet, did so despite the set backs its women constantly put on it. While you women gathered around whining, complaining, gossiping, whoring, and shaming one another, us idiot men somehow managed to created several thousand years worth of civilization.

We must not be too stupid, seeing as you women keep getting pregnant and making more of us.

>you're*

Haha see

We inherit it from our mothers.

this

Sage
Now make me a sandwich you useless vagina

we're a generation of men raised by women. Idk, you tell us.

Hit the nail on the fucking head.

because they are raised by women.

Do you agree with the "my body my choice" bullshit?

No. I think what he was going for was that men are fun and women are stuck up and too serious and are no fun because of that.

Don't forget to throw some science in there..

We now can turn sperm into eggs, making women irrelevant and redundant as we no longer need them for procreation.

>stay selfish their entire lives.
sounds like some man didnt give you everything he owns cus you have tits and now your mad cus he dumped you after you gave him the ultimatum to marry you.

this

Actually, that would be due to women. Women choose who they wish to breed with, and they get all wet and lustful after chads like that dumbass, so that's who's genes get passed on.

Hmm?

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I
They are in progress to replace the y chromosome.

The male nuclear y chromosome only mutates 0,3 % per generation.
This is why we used to have male upon son inheritance to ensure the bloodline and genetic identity.

Most countries in the world still know this but the west forgot and is quickly losing their genetic identity because men dont have male offspring any more.

The thing about the European and Asian blood,Europeans and Asians have more population groups (family trees) and much shorter/younger family trees then the African and arab genetics, this causes those to be more dominate.

The media is using the term genetic diversity for a old population group who lived in isolation for a long time. This is where the misconception of African Negroids being more genetic diverse comes from aswell (the African family trees(main ethnic African groups) are bigger and have longer branches but the rest of the world Asians and Europeans have more family trees

Because of this long isolation these genetic groups(trees) gained genetic dominant genes true interbreeding and strengthening genetics by keeping a selecting the same set of genetics over and over again generation after generation

All other so called junk DNA, that causes the unique mutations needed for evolution and diversity decay with every copy reducing mutations within the population group

This is the cause of recession of the Asian or European genetics AKA genocide.

Tl;dr eruopean asian genes are recessive, they will regress when bred with dominate arab or african genetics causing the disappearance of them.

You need less then 5% to cause this genetic shift, most european countries have 10% of their demographics being african/arab. most only have around 60% 70% of their native population left.

This thread and this post in particular, , are disgusting
you wouldn't speak that way to your mother, the one who literally gave you LIFE for you just to bitch and moan about how useless they are, you wouldn't even be here without women

Michelle 2020!

The government should step in and sterilize this entire family.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You here behave just like the male counter part to feminists... all humans are retardet we have to work together stop spread hate.

#NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT #NOTMYPRESIDENT

this one is just sad....

I bet my left nut they've fucked. Barry and Jay-Z too.

that dude fucked that nasty chick not once, not twice, but at least 4 times. that's fucken sick

Being a mail doesn't make me stupid.

Underrated.

1). Left tit.
2) . Right tit.

What cunt calls stupidity as actually called risk taking. Cunt is usually bad at risk taking while most men have learned to excel at it. Cunt is useless and fragile. Men have built the entire world on risk taking. Cunt needs to realize it's place, at the bottom. When risk taking men build the first fuckible synthetic companions cunt will be obsolete. Cunt is inferior to men. Always refer to cunt as cunt.

Simply because men populate the extreme ends of stupidity and genius, where as the bulk of women are just average.

Women are the non spectacular, boring, change nothing portion of society.

Reminds me of this one

pretty sure every accomplishment ever was because of men.

i need feminism because who else will make my sammich?

>#NOTMYPRESIDENT
Thats because im irish thats why

Its almost as if that was wrote to enrage men

Post tits.

All females have to offer is body parts

Kek

His was worse, he was putting the child in danger willingly
She was just excited because it's a wedding and might find a good man to take care of her if she catches the bouquet

I was implying that is what the rabid hambeast was spewing forth from her enormous gob. Someone needs to reattach her feedbag.

Women also wouldn't be here without us you useless cuck.

She can also give up her starfish if the guy buys her a car or a big diamond.

more like sauron is missing some cave trolls

Thats still a body part u fucken tard

thanks for a generation raised by women.

fuck single moms who think kids dont need a dad

Kek

women spread aids
youtube.com/watch?v=g_y65NHCo4E

>see two prices for identical socks
>bitches about price difference
>too stupid to buy cheaper socks

Sell that emotional shit somewhere else. Personally - I despise my mother. She is a terrible human being, shes childish, bossy, used to beat me like sack of meat for no reason (like I didnt want to eat the same salami sandwich every single day during my childhood she would force feed me/beat me/smash my head to the plate). When my younger brother did something wrong she would either punish us both (because I didnt help her or I am a bad example or something, something) or noone. She wastes fathers money on stupid shit while constantly nagging, she have no respect to anyone in house, shes vulgar, lazy, constantly angry, I could go and go and go. I dont care if she "gave me life" I didnt ask for it, shes a terrible person regardless of that and you cant deny it.

Besides, who cares. My father gave me life. He worked his ass to feed me. To feed my stupid mother. She just laid in bed while he fucked her and then she laid in bed for nine months while he struggled with every muscle he had to ensure me my survival. And if he wouldnt do that - other men would ensure my survival - through government money. And my father would end up in jail for not working good enough. All my mother did was getting fucked and then lay in bed. So fuck off with your low and cheap shit, I would speak like that to my mother except i dont speak with her at all. Shes a total cunt that wasted my childhood, fucked my brother head and basically destroyed life of my father who cant even divorce her because he knows he will lose his house to her.

Only disgusting person here is you and no matter how many buzzwords and copy/paste arguments you use you wont change the facts that you read in this thread. But I know that as a female even if you see something black on white and you dont like it youll discredit. Youll discredit everything, especially something that hurts you.

Youre pathetic, dependable on others and weak. Just like my mother. Now get the fuck out

Anybody reading these?

Men are more ambitious.

>i didn't ask to be born
12 year old detected
i can safely disregard the rest of your pathetic bitchfest and how sad you are you'll never get fucking laid because "my parent was meaaan bawww ;-;"

wats coosing dis?
mum and dad related?
they got exact same nose and same asymmetric right eye position
nuclear waste?