Gonna buy a couple grams of moonrocks from my homeboy later today

Gonna buy a couple grams of moonrocks from my homeboy later today.
How is the high compared to just smoking some good bud?
Also, general stoner/drug thread

Other urls found in this thread:

itunes.apple.com/us/playlist/i-am-sure-ur/idpl.ab979b97ea9048da80c409d0e20f382a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

moonrocks = mdma

fuckface

shut up you pleb

Wow you are DENSE. Please google moonrocks

>im a pathetic drug addict
>im so cool, right?

Still doesn't answer my question.

who painted them green? did you steal them from NASA?

>I'm such a troll
>I'm so cool right?

I've smoked weed for over 12 years but i have no idea what these are, can some faggot tell me what these are ?

Lol found the 13 year old

Bud dipped in oil then rolled in kief

Bud, dunked in wax, rolled in keif.

Nugs dipped in hash oil and then dunked in kief

Wax (usualy rosin), not oil. Oil is used in pens and topicals.

They are okay burn hot and fast thru regular blunt wraps good for ripping a bowl to the face

Im a eurofag, what is kief ?

Do you have a grinder? (More then a one stage grinder?)

Its the really fine trichomes that break off the plant. Basically the THC crystals on the plant.

Gets you stoned. You stoner

TYHis is a much better picture then op

Dipped and dusted dense buds. Take a fat nug of chron, dip that shit in good hash oil and then roll it in kief. Let it dry. Dip and roll again. I made some last Christmas and my face melted from head heat. It's a fuck yo shit up kinda high.

why do this to your weed before you grind it? wtf just roll it into a joint. shit's just gonna clog your grinder.
Fucking american idiots

Ooooh, damn that whole package sounds pretty nice, do fucking want to smoke this

Waste of money, but hey whatever. Just buy some dabs.

Fucking euro nazi scum not knowing how to use a rig and e-nail.

give me 1 convincing argument for doing that shit

Stronger high with less substance

Have you really never gotten keif? you can even crush bud in your hand and its all the leftover crystals.

Pro Tip: If you have a multi-stage grinder (I.e. one with a keif catcher), you can add a dime or any small coin to the initial chamber to help speed up production of keif. It rolls around and helps know the trichomes off faster.

Feels like smoking weed.

more of a high
longer high
America
Why the fuck not

Dabs are crazy. My friend took 8 over the span of 30 minutes. We went for a drive after and he rear ended some old lady

I made mine with tiny buds. Then used one per bong rip. I kept my main fat nugs for spliffs and blunts. I buy an ounce at a time and everything ends up getting used. Stems and all. Money saved if anything.

If you don't smoke things out of a bong you'll be fucked. Either way you're gonna be higher than a rocket user have fun

Who else gets stoned up to a point and then nothing else moves him?

Nice bro. Stems all day?

Damn dude that's a pretty good idea, and yes i do have a multichamber grinder im gonna keep a coin in there now. Thanks fellow stonerfaggot

>less substance

Fucking millennial scum complicating weed with chemistry bullshit

I can only get so high unless I swap strains after a certain point. Even then, if I keep going I get a headache.

Any day man! I live in CO and grow for a living. I love spreading the knowlage

"Chemistry Bullshit"

Clearly Vlad doesnt know how to smoke weed

I found the Europoor

we used to call MDMA moonrocks

Maybe if your a nigger..

Is... is that yours ? I member a time where my country (Dutchfag) was like the ONLY place where it was legal. Look at that fucking weed dude holy shit

look at this worthless trash
look at him and laugh
fuckin junkie

Not mine but I'm the CO Bro

Pic Related

nahh it was in a circle of white people lol. ive heard stories of people trying to sell said moonrocks to niggers and the nig said 'oo das crack nigga i gundo dat'

Totally agree with this. Part of the enjoyment of weed is being able to pack a bowl and smoke it. Or pack a bing hit.

Fuck dabs and wax and shit. It'd be ok if it was strictly a matter of personal preference but of course hipster scum turned it into a pissing/fashion contest like every aspect of their piss poor lives. These concentrates for me will never compare to good old fashioned quality bud in a bad ass piece.

Keef and what appears from that pic to be keef pressed into a nugget is one step away from smoking hash.

Have fun thinking your cat's telepathic.

Lol what the matter gramps? Dabs make your dick shrivel up? Your probably butthurt its illegal in your area XD

I've grown for 15 years and I've never seen a plant half as frosty as this. It must be shopped. Plus it's a purple so by definition it's weaker than a non purple

Retard

You must be a shit grower kiddo

Nort possible. Co bro here to say you must either have some total shit strains of your not in a legalized area.

its 1 hitter quiter stuff bro.. gl moving afterwards

Do realize that looks like heroin. and not like weed at all at this point.

What are you doing here? Temperature protection?

You are probably a millennial with 1-6 plants who thinks hes a drug kingpin.

I know this is bait, but I'm really not bad at all. I'm really at 1 gpw these days and usually 0.15 gpw hash on top. What breed is it?

Tell your dumb fuck friend thanks a bunch for helping give the anti legal weed people some additional ammo. Always the fucking 16 year olds that ruin everything. Without fucking fail, it's ALWAYS the fucking teenagers. God, I hate the fucking kids on this board.

Fucking dumb fucking asswipe.

its what they call buttom buds, in actuality it's buds they roll in keef.. god the fucking plebs on here pretending to know about weed is appalling

Do you realize its keif and your absolutely retarted for thinking that's heroin

I roll joints, rather than pack bowls, but I still kind of agree.. I always pick out my weed (live in the Netherlands, have the luxury to actually be able to choose different things in different shops) based on look, smell and taste.. If I then find out it lacks potency, I don't buy it again, but if I find out something is extremely potent but tastes like shit, I tend to not buy it again either. I want a decent taste and smell, as well as a nice high.. Most extracts and concentrates are just very harsh on the throat in my experience, and extremely potent (and pricey) but they lack the nice flavor and aroma good bug has.. Same with hash. I prefer 'natural' imported hash from Morocco, Lebanon, Afghanistan etc which is made in the traditional ways (and tastes and smells alright) to domestic made BHO (not actually sold in shops here btw, not legal) and ico-o-lator hash.. The price/quality is also off imo. You easily pay 3x as much for ice-o-lator compared to normal Moroccan hash, and I doubt it 's 3x as potent. It definitely doesn't taste 3x as good.

itunes.apple.com/us/playlist/i-am-sure-ur/idpl.ab979b97ea9048da80c409d0e20f382a

Idk i never smkked anything from the orbit around the earth.

How did you get moon rocks anyways?

>Breed
This has to be bait...

See what I mean? A butt hurt little faggot crying about a personal preference. How typical.

Too fucking idiotic to see he literally just fucking proved my point.

>inb4 300 more response including overused Sup Forums "insults"

Angry
Ass
Old
Man

TL;DR go take a fat dab

I've called them breeds since they are called breeders, but I accept most people use strains.

You are what the fedora meme was invented for...

Can't we ban people like this?

well durr durr. of course it isn't heroin.
Im saying this is becoming too processed.
higher and higher concentrations of thc.
like at this point your just chasing a greater and greater high. I know lots of people that use concentrates, hash oil. I myself did hash oil for like a year and a half until i had to admit it was giving me psychosis. went back to bud and have been dry now for about 6 months. I coulden't tell you how difficult it is to get off this stuff.

Your chasing a green dragon.

I'm on coke paste and bars right now. Would you try?

" I myself did hash oil for like a year and a half until i had to admit it was giving me psychosis"
>giving me psychosis\
>psychosis
This is why its illegal for normal people. Because some weak minded faggot has to get all emotional and cant handle a dab

>XD

LE EPIC TROLLLLLLL!1!1!1!1!!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1 JIMMMIES SOOOO RUSTLED111111!!!!!!!!

That particular picture is Grape Ape from Crystal Grow (No longer growing :c)

Half Grape Kush. Half Skunk Ape.

>Do realize that looks like heroin. and not like weed at all at this point.

Looks like kiff m8...

>Im saying this is becoming too processed.

You're fucking retarded. Kiff is literally dried and sifted cannabis. If that constitutes 'processed' so do dried buds and rolled joints m8... Sifting cannabis is how hash has been, and still is, traditonally made all over the middle east and parts of Asia. Most imported hash sold here today is literally less potent than the buds of domestically grown indoor...

Calm down kid.Your post wasn't funny the first time. Replying wont make it funnier..

I was using daily. It took about 2 and a half years before i was getting issues.

Yeah, it's the tolerance thing. Once in awhile it's nice. But to exclusively use wax or dabs ruins smoking. If there's one thing that ruins enjoyment of a substance, it's tolerance.

Fuck off you nigger loving normie - I'm sure there are hundreds of insta feeds your missing by wasting your time here

taking 4-aco-DMT pretty soon. gonna be a chill day.

I'll have to get some ordered. Haven't grown a purple for a while. Cheers

>be me
>15 yrs old
>always bothered my big brother to get me acid and he finally did
>take acid
>feel nothing at first and tought i was getting ripped but brother told me that it can take a few seconds to kick in
>sit on the couch watching simpsons
>dont know why but i start freaking out
>feel like puking and shooting myself
>take a spoon and hurl it at the cat
>thing attacks me
>throw it to the wall and get naked
>start violently fucking the cats uncounicious body
>cum
>brother hears the yelling and comes downstairs
>sees me with my dick in the cat
>so fucking high dont know what to do
>"user! What the fuck are you doing?"
>too sick for his shit
>lock myself in the basement and collapse
>wake up in a hospital
>look down
>see my dick cut in 7 places
>cry
>sleep
>wake up at home with dad giving me the disgusted face
>go to my riom and dont leave for 4 days
>mfw

Yeah, as more and more places, at least in the states, legalize weed I think we will start to see people treating weed like cigars. People will enjoy aroma, tastes etc. in the past we didn't have that luxury. Most of us still don't but some do now.

>Few seconds to kick in
Bitch it takes atleast 30min-hour before you actually feel the onset

Ive owned a grinder. I know what keif is.
Only trying to draw the comparison because this, like what you will see in heroin use, is an example of longstanding users having to use more concentrated forms of their substance to get a high.

I am 100% behind legalization and you having access to all of this. I voted for Amendment 64, happily. But 4 years into this I do feel that users need to be warned and no concessions made with its issues.

He's actually 24, just an idiot. The lady he rear ended was stoned as well and there was no damage so nothing happened

rethink your entire existence and repent somehow

You are smart and I agree with you.

Had some dank moonrocks a couple of months ago. My friend and I found that the most effective way to smoke them was to turn his e-nail to 1000 degrees and run em through the bong. The kind of high that makes you wonder if you'll be able to stand back up..coming from a guy who has smoked virtually every day for 5 years. Prepare your lungs.

OP here.
Got a few decent answers, how is it compared to taking straight dabs? (Fr rig not a pen)

More flavorful. To me dabs taste like tar.

He said it would i waited for around 20-25 mins

Not CO user, but pretty sure that is black afghan and it is naturally crystally, stony af and extremely tasty too. One of my favorites. Easy to build jobs tolerance to it though, which is why we need so many varieties!

>WA user here with 35 years of growing experience.
>in b4 you are old af!

Your and old fuck
Your probably lying about your age
Your state is gay
I helped grow it, so no its not your shity' black afghan'.

>pack a bing hit
Enjoy your Bing hit!