Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump.

Bump

++

bump;

bmp

Lolis, not toddlers... they're ugly and nasty.

Why?

>like toddlers?
I like fetus.

Beat your meatus in a fetus.

I rather take my meat to the cellular level

sure

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I
They are in progress to replace the y chromosome.

The male nuclear y chromosome only mutates 0,3 % per generation.
This is why we used to have male upon son inheritance to ensure the bloodline and genetic identity.

Most countries in the world still know this but the west forgot and is quickly losing their genetic identity because men dont have male offspring any more.

The thing about the European and Asian blood,Europeans and Asians have more population groups (family trees) and much shorter/younger family trees then the African and arab genetics, this causes those to be more dominate.

The media is using the term genetic diversity for a old population group who lived in isolation for a long time. This is where the misconception of African Negroids being more genetic diverse comes from aswell (the African family trees(main ethnic African groups) are bigger and have longer branches but the rest of the world Asians and Europeans have more family trees

Because of this long isolation these genetic groups(trees) gained genetic dominant genes true interbreeding and strengthening genetics by keeping a selecting the same set of genetics over and over again generation after generation

All other so called junk DNA, that causes the unique mutations needed for evolution and diversity decay with every copy reducing mutations within the population group

This is the cause of recession of the Asian or European genetics AKA genocide.

Tl;dr eruopean asian genes are recessive, they will regress when bred with dominate arab or african genetics causing the disappearance of them.

You need less then 5% to cause this genetic shift, most european countries have 10% of their demographics being african/arab. most only have around 60% 70% of their native population left.

love them
they react so nicely when they get their first orgasm

I`m more of a pre-teen kind of guy

fuck off space nigger, im trying to jack off