ITT: It's 1964

ITT: It's 1964

Jesus. Normies are really going wild over these "Beatle" guys...

KILL YOURSELF PATHETIC FAGGOT YOU STUPID ASSHOLE OF A NORMIE

>introducing the beatles
>meet the beatles

Which one do I start with?

I miss the days when we had singers like Bing Crosby who actually had songs that meant something. Not this nonsense that the Rock N Roll makes. What is a Beetle anyway? Devil worshipers the whole lot of em!

Will they ever make anything good?

What happened to the U.S.A.?
First these uppity niggers think they're as old as hard working white people and demand to be treated as "Equals" with "Rights"? They want to be able to vote and sit next to white people on busses trains and in restaurants? They want their kids to go to school with white kids?

And if that isn't bad enough these foreign long hair faggots with their off key caterwauling are destroying the youth of America with their loud music and long hair! Long hair on men? That's only for hillbillies and sissies! And yet today's young boys want to look like these foreign faggots!

And if that isn't bad enough a small but vocal group of young men refuse to do their patriotic duty by reporting to their local draft board and going overseas to fight communism!

Thank goodness LBJ is a fellow Texan. He'll straighten things out and put things right again!

wtf i love courtney love now (because i'm her madre or padre)

I heard Capitol Records was gonna sue VJ Records over The Beatles so you should buy Introducing The Beatles while you still can.

OOOOOOHHH LIITTTLLLZEEE LLLIIIZAAAAAAA

Wonder if this guy will go anywhere....

Recs?

Listen to some Exotica or some Beat you punk ass pleb bitch

More like this?

Recommend some Beat then
>Exotica
Ha, no

I wonder if in the future, around 53 years from now, kids will be able to, using the technology available to them, anonymously access some kind of room where they will pretend that they are from the year we currently reside in...

i cant wait for music to begin in 1971

Listen to The Beat Merchants you fucking stupid dick
>Ha, no
Well ha-ha you're a dumbshit pleb, laugh at that one retard, LOL!

thanks bud

I sure enjoy music.

Welcome dumbfuck

>Your bands named after a fucking bug

JUST

>MISTEEEEEEER MOOOOOONLIIIIIGHT

Leave.