Why do so many people hate these countries? They are pretty cool

Why do so many people hate these countries? They are pretty cool.

No one hates Finnland.
No one hates Canada.
The other two are warmonglers.
Funny, the two not hated are more left leaning and the ones who attack there neighbours are right leaning

You tell me.

I like Finland and Canada. Israel I don't have much of an opinion on. Russia, I dislike their government for obvious reasons but I don't inherently have anything against Russian culture or people.

Canadians are the worst shitposters/cucks

>A
>FUCKING

>1. SPURDO
>2. LEAF
>3. ASHTRAY
>4. VODKA

Why do you hate us?

I regard Finland pretty highly considering you more or less invented ironic shitposting.

>finland
They tend to be rude on Sup Forums for some reason

>canada
terrible shitposters

>russia
surprisingly decent posters

>israel
they are ok on Sup Forums i suppose

cuck has become a mainstream / hipster word that mean nothing anymore, like calling someone a fag, a newfag, oldfag, travelfag etc etc
on the other hand, delivers some quality banters

Because as worlds greatest cunt, we are most envied by everyone else.

Out of group pressure you see a fair amount of such flag posters conforming to the more retarded stereotypes, Australians being right up there with Canadians, Burgers and Fins. Although out of all thr posts I only really see, in English at least, consistently cancerous shit from a lot of Americans and Canadians. Lot of them online, though.

I dislike Russia because of it's Policy that leans more towards foreign countries while they pretend we don't have any problems of our own. They create some kind of boogiman that nation should unite against( homosexuals for example) so they announce that they have created new laws against them so people are safe from homosexual influence and they can live to the fullest. Hooray, Hooray, Putin is a good boy.
Basically this.

Finalnd
From my expirience finns as people as depressed and obnoxious. They are not interesting and not pleasant to be around. But they keep to themselves and I respect that.
I have no hate towards it's goverment or it's people however.

Canada
Their goverment want to preserve image of Progressive society where everyone could be anyone they want. Doing so affects them in a way that makes them look weak for foreign people with more right wing point of views.
People as in America are different nations mixed up together bonded by English language.
I don't see anything about about this considering that most of their immigrants and 1st, 2nd generations are Indian and chinese descendents who are harmful and ok in my book.

Israel.
Well, knowing that jews were badly treated through all of our history it contines to this day.
Many dislike them for opressing Palestinians but considering that they tend to blow up I don't blame them to be honest.
They are succesfull so this is also what people dislike. Hating on someone who is more wealthy is in our genes and it hasn't changed doesn't matter how far our civilisation has developed.

sorry posted from the phone

I love finland, its autism is an immaterial world heritage

Are you sure about that? I mean we're pretty fucking autistic too but look at where that's taken this leaf.

Their nightbowling opened my eyes to an entirely different perspective on life.

no need to be, quality post tbqh
Your paragraph about russias policy itself is something that 'we in the west' often forget and never concider when we try to understand russias actions
Tho, I don't agree on Israel. They claim that thats there promised land becuase somewhat 2000 years ago some jews lived there and then 1500 year not, thats no excuse of violating human rights. And the palestines just want to blow up because the israeli gouvernment don't give a fuck when they complain

I hate Finland only because it exists.

It goes both ways Ivan

i was about to ask why there's two jewlands...

I agree that Israel policy is harsh regardless and creating Israel itself was kind of blown out of the water.

I have something in the back of my head like, that there was a agreement with the ottomans to allow jews to resettle in palestine before the 1. WW started.. but in the end, today problem are caused by the british

I like all countries without a l**f on their flag.

>ashtray
lmao

Israel is actually quite warm xD

I don't hate Finland, I only hate f*nns

Why anyone but useless poltards would hate Jewish people?

Russia is shit but everyone loves Finland

I hate Finland

Why

No hard feelings about 1945, eh comrade?

Why people hate
>finland
Yes, why? Because we are "mongols"?
>canada
Awful garbage posters
>israel
Jewish warmongers
>russia
Objectively shitty country

>tfw all the posts saying how we're the worst posters on Sup Forums
I-I thought you guys liked shitposting

That is that greekfag who is posting under German flag