Was anyone else buttfucked regulary in high school? I was all the time by hicks and jocks...

Was anyone else buttfucked regulary in high school? I was all the time by hicks and jocks, but I never cried and I always cursed out the ones penetrating me, and after they were done, I would wipe the semen away from my raw asshole and push my butt cheeks together, and then go to class and shit talk everyone like the big man at school.

Ghey

Fuck you cunt. I still think about this every day

Well i am in HS rn. Have a friend that I have benefits with. but we haven't buttfucked b/c we have no lube.

Why'd you even do it

They'd beat me up otherwise and they let me hang with them. No lube either.

Wew lad

Hurt like fuck, but everyone said I took it like a champ.

Is your butthole looking like a Sarlacc

I have hemmroids now if that tells you anything, I also have a little incontinance.

I call bs

Rip

OP's entire sports team is full of faggots willing to fuck an ultra-faggot in the ass.

Heil Trumpenfuhrer.

Death to fags.

Meh I enjoyed it

I occasionally still have blood in my shit.

Lmao how old are you now

What are you like gay now ? and did you like it ?
not trying to troll right now serious question? what do you think about it now and then?

I liked it but I'm not gay or anything now, kinda scarred me a little actually.

I'm not "gay" anymore.

That's cool dude i've tried playing with my ass not long ago like while fapping and it feels so ucking good i'd try it with someone but don't know any gay peeps around me and do scared to try it with stranger.
What do you say? do i just go yolo find someone or just leave it be and play with fingers real question.
Also about hemorrhoids don't know shit about that but does it hurt a lot ?

I remember you...

Hemorrhoids hurt like fuck, and I wouldn't experiment with random dudes, that's a good way to get aids. I'm fucking lucky those assholes didn't have anything.

Yee make sense, do you regret doing it or is it cool memory now?
Guess it's fine to look into those dirty gay homo fag dating sites :^) girls are fine wanna be faggot at least once in my life, meh try it if it fails who cares XD right #inb4 once a faggot always a faggot later user and ty for you time

Eh it felt good but I kinda regret letting them do it to me.

post feet and spread asshole

Don't worry mate there might come some better dude later in your life that's gonna treat you good and your ass.
For all other fags who say anal is gay fucking try it first feels fucking amazing

So you've had hemorrhoids permanently since then? Don't they go away?

I've had them since idk if they go away or not.

OP's asshole circumference is too large for the pic