What do you people think of Disturbed?

What do you people think of Disturbed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MExgCEaTFNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking awesome

A guilty pleasure from my teen angst years.

They sold out and became a faggot rock band

First album was good. Second and third were good. Everything after that is garbage.

Gay

great band, i recently saw them live @ Ozzfest meets Knotfest, and they put on a hell of a show.

Personally I hate Nu Metal. Ten Thousand Fists wasn't bad, but I don't like any of the rest of their stuff.
Their lead singer David Draiman is a pretty cool dude though.

Same song over and over sadly...

1 album wonder.

this, basically. i really liked them when i was younger and i still think they have a great sound for some occasions but i wouldn't be listening to entire albums anymore except for while playing a game or such. all their songs are basically 'so angry right now i'm gonna kill you for what you did to me' and have no deeper meaning, they all sound at least a little bit the same too. sometimes, it's just cringy and i can't even, but it's a good band over-all.

This stuff is on a different level of filth but some of you might enjoy.
youtube.com/watch?v=MExgCEaTFNY

I love them, but their singer is a mumbling dick

theyre too popular for metalheads to like

Was it true they were or still are a Christian band?
never really looked into it

they are pretty good if you just started listening to metal but they get boring after some time also people mistake them for a nu metal band even though they only had one nu metal album

shit music for man children and teenagers.

haven't checked them out but supposedly their albums aren't bad, also the lead singer does have some legit pipes

I like how they redid the sounds of silence

Godlike
Owahahahah/10

Yeah just like metallica

I don't think so. If I'm not mistaken, the lead singer is Jewish.

If you want to hear his vocal chords do some word, listen to their cover of "Sound of Silence"

ENjoyed listening to them for a few years now. Sucks that they're selling out, but fuck it. Just means more content.

Honestly, I can't choose who's the worst nu-metal band, Disturbed or Limp Bizkit.

Only edgy teens from hick small towns like disturbed. This is typical middle American shit stain rock.

Saw them in concert with Breaking Benjamin over the summer. They were fucking awesome.

They did a pretty good cover of "The Sound of Silence". But otherwise they're pretty cringe.

They are Oh, ah, ah, ah, ah
Oh, ah, ah, ah, ah
oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

I'm guessing they were playing Ten Thousand Fists when you took that photo

concert was dope, although the pits didn't start until Disturbed came on

The butthurt kike is getting on my nerves at times, but overall okay.

I really like them but i understand it's not a popular opinion among metal fans.

I basically have no taste in music, i enjoy single songs, not genres. I enjoy a small number of wide-ranging music from 80s pop to a few bits of dubstep and some slipknot songs but my ENTIRE music collection can fit easily on an 4gb USB stick; that is how few songs i actually enjoy listening to.
Disturbed is one of only a handful of groups i can enjoy entire albums of...probably because most of the songs are very similar...but i appreciate that non-the-less.
(For full disclosure the others are early linkin park, breaking benjamin, early green day, one within temptation album and one dragonforce album.)

there's a (well deserved) stigma against american metal as opposed to northern EU metal

What do you mean "you people"?