It's been awhile... hol vagytok srácok?

It's been awhile... hol vagytok srácok?

also Sup Forums's thoughts on Hungary? freedom of press, fence, gypsies, etc...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q1oG32IrNP4
magyarchan.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=meIJgW0qXYo
youtube.com/watch?v=ToBw3ogQB84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

baump

Szopj le

tegnap volt magyar fonál és jó nagy fos volt

ahh, akkor lekestem rola... kezd unalmas lenni ez a hely...

pár board nem olyan rossz, de Sup Forums halott

Jaj de kár hogy nem véreztem el tegnap :c

Sziasztok.
youtube.com/watch?v=q1oG32IrNP4

Ti még otthon vagytok? Milyen az élet népszabi nélkül?

Szar, de amúgy is az volt

de jó kapunk egy kis kultúrát!

giga beáta srácok help

februárig nem vagyok otthon, de ismerőseim már ott tartanak hogy Magyar Nemzet-re fizettek elő...

What are your thoughts on the Austro-Hungarian Empire? Currently studying World War I and how bad your country fought.

Austria-Hungary was an economic success for both sides, but the army was very underprepared and undisciplined

Szia.

I lived in Hungary for a year, doing some post grad research.

Things I learned:

-Tokaji is the most underrated wine region in the world.
-Yall is crazy racist
-Average women
-Guys are generally not socially well equipped, unless imbibing on the good stuff
-Christmas markets are cool
-Budapest is epic
-No good sushi exists

Lots of other things, but those are some. Still miss it.

>average women

accurate

Hungary, aint that the country full of corruption, shady economy and mostly uneducated people? Seriously asking

>economic success
Yeah, could have been, if we havent stayed in the feudalism still in the XIX. Century.

ayyyyy lmao

I dont like to bash my own country but yes, mostly true, however, there is much more to it. I like my dirty, smelly Budapest city

well yea, but it was pretty good to be upper class back then

i concur. also, the spas are cool. also, learning hungarian to get the citizenship.

So hungary = Boston
I gotcha, bro

The problem is that the AH empire had too many different ethnicities in it's army. 20 languages, 20! I am curious to see what would have happened had the AH empire won.

The XX. Century treated us quite bad. My guess is it haven't faded spotless. Plus currently the government is trying to develop an autoriter state, which doesnt help either.

yep, lots of history, chronic alcoholism, deeply christian, nice buildings

You are right, but to better understand the consequences what shaped the history of Hungary man should go more far in history.

Was thinking to travel hungary, sunny beach to be specific. Not to tourist cities but im craxy for raveing/clubbing. So my question is, does hungary have good culture for raveing and is it easy to get my hands on partydrugs? Also is there lots of scammeing against tourists?

Bela Bartok
A kékszakállú herceg vára

Hungary is the worst mix of communism and capitalism put together. Add to that mixture a power-hungry right wing political party that makes Trump seems like a Salvation Army volunteer and an arrogance that rivals Kayne West. On a fucked up economy.

The Hungarian people are fed up with the last generation breeding a small elite that grabbed as much as they could during the fall of the East Block. And now the current political elite is diverting all the anger towards an outward enemy; immigrants. Even though noone in their right mind would even bother to stop in Hungary to look for work when Germany and Austria is right around the corner.

Their hookers are pretty hot though.

This is equally true to the other post-soviet states, the Czech Republic is the third worldwide in alcohol consumption/individual/year, is was part of the cultural mindstate, one can argue about whether it was okey or nah, but what's true, is true

You see the current political status quite clear. Are you hun or how do you know this?

csà (k)òpè

A good thing about Hungary is that they still offer a hefty grant to their college/university students. That is... IF they manage to keep up good academic progress. The bad thing about it is that anyone who does receive this grant has to work within Hungary for X amount of years. Often at 1/7th of the salary they would earn if they went to any of the neighbouring countries.

Yes, this prevents brain-leak out of Hungary, but it also prevents temporary taxes of foreign currency to leak back INTO the country.

Ha a perbè szar akoor mit köll látogatni manapság?

Neked az iskolát

In the long term, the only thing matters is the people living in the country. Money is temporary. Everything else is secondary.

I don't care if the current government is stuffing their pockets as long as they keep the country safe from the fucking muslim invasion that's happening right now.
USA is gone long ago. In 20 years whites will be a minority there. We are watching the fall of Western and Northern Europe right now. If we had a leftist government right now, we would be Europe's largest migrant camp, and rape, violence and terror would become part of daily life, just like in the muslim infested regions in other countries.

Besides gypsies, Hungary is one of the whitest countries on Earth and I will vote for anyone who will keep it this way, because this is the only thing that matters for the continued survival of this land.

No.

I just study in Hungary, but I have friends from different social classes here. Yes, some of them are insanely racist, others are quite liberal. What is interesting is that many of the highly educated people (while still racist) have the insight to see what is going on, but as it is an "every man for himself" they have having a hard enough time putting food on the table for their families.

.. .

Which country are you from? University or post-doc?

Muslim immigrants don't care about Hungary.

Hungary has done nothing in the "war against terrorism" or contributed in any large scale on any of the western military offence against Middle Eastern, or Afghanistan/Pakistan. To them, Hungary is just a bus stop on the way to the West.

Hungary have a really high unemployment rate, wages have been lagging behind the otherwise rising cost of living and the economy has YET to become stable enough to be able to implement the Euro.

So why the F would any muslim immigrant want to be settling in Hungary unless they were forced to?

Utyammár, iskola, minekaszt.

Exactly because they are forced to. That's the whole point of Merkel's game. They cherry pick those 10% of the migrants who are smart enough to know how to write and may be able to actually hold a job in Germany, and send the rest back to us citing the Dublin agreement. Two birds with one stone, they get some useful workforce and get to fuck over my country too for being bold enough to step out of line and talk back to Brussels.

The only winning move is not letting them in in the first place and showing an unyielding resistance against the EU's bullying.

bring back puruttya pls valaki

Have fun starve to death or work your ass off for minimum wage while watching meszaros lorinc buys the bridges of budapest, the parlament, all the land and sit in your tiny apartmant and shout maaah white raaace

Amúgy télleg nem ártana vmi jobb chan

I'm doing very well as a software engineer, thank you. Maybe you should have studied something more useful than sociology and communication.

Gyere magyarchanre, vannak epikus ricsipasztáink.

This summer going to graduate as a pharmacist thank you. The point whatmive trying to make is there are more important issues in the country and supporting one of the most corrupt government of hungary is not validated just because they are using the migrant crisis to hide the true problems.

Azmiaz?

magyarchan.net/

Nemúgy, a ricsipaszta

Are you for real? MSZP privatized literally everything between 2002 and 2010. We barely managed to save the healthcare. And they STILL managed to bring the country to the very brink of bankruptcy, even with the all IMF loans (and nearly defaulting on them too).

The amount of damage FIDESZ is causing with stealing some of the government money is completely dwarfed by those few years.

Copypasta vagy videó Dr Nagyfi Richárd (a néhai lóhere chan adminja) kíváló munkásságáról.
Pld:
youtube.com/watch?v=meIJgW0qXYo
youtube.com/watch?v=ToBw3ogQB84

Who the fuck said anything about those illiterate retards? This is the mentality what i am fed of in Hungary, why should a man choose between these shits? Why havent emerged for a good 20 years a party, which goal is two actually govern this 93 000 km2, to make it prosper, something to be proud of again. Im not your enemy, im júst not willing to choose which color should ruin my future

Does I smell asian femanon here?
Hungary != Budapest!

I fucking hate Christmas and all hoo-ha around it.

What's your thoughts on red wines? Bock, Gere?

You are right, of course. This is why I'm voting for Jobbik :^)

Yeah, if i am still in the country, thats what im going to do too. Lets see those bastards whats gonna do

Én maszturbálni járok csenekre, arra nem az igazi..