youtube.com/watch?v=inmPRE5uLC4
youtube.com/watch?v=5lBGcWBDh7w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=rCq_3IOY_p4

lost

what is this?

piracy

He tried to download a car.

If this is the case, would he not have been shut down after all these letters?

cant tell if joke or not

>barron trump

fucking shit thread

okay satanic trips

youtu.be/HCrzblWEUkQ

topkek

lost

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Banana guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Hello Satan

plz stop

fucking lost

>When you get a 3.9 GPA

He shamed entire family

i just want you to know that despite what everybody else says i think this banana is fucking hilarious, thanks for doing what you do

>absolute_madman.jpg

lel

My Dad's friend dated his campaign manager.

One of the best greentexts out there. Didn't make me lose. But still great.

that's pretty epic tbh

nice ip address ya got there

I fcking loved this hahaha what goes around comes back around my man!

lost

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=inmPRE5uLC4

Gets me all the time

That is fucking amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=5lBGcWBDh7w

This is gold.

damn dude fuck

nigger

>fuckin max 2mb

How to catch a Virgin

kek