Hi gais :) Any anons want to talk or see more? Lonely femboy spending my afternoon getting high and being pretty

Hi gais :) Any anons want to talk or see more? Lonely femboy spending my afternoon getting high and being pretty.

Timestamp or gtfo

High on what? Also how good are you on a scale of 1 to 10 at shaking your ass?

>this

Timestamp or KYS

Fuck off faggot nobody is falling for your shit
Sage

What are you getting high with?

kill yourself

...suicide...

Just weed. Hmmm this is interesting bc I shake my ass a lot and practice lol. Id say i can do it at like a 7 or 8 but only for a couple seconds then i loose my rhythem and have to stop

show asshole

T-I-M-E S-T-A-M-P

From last year but its going to have to do

Ok i will show you guys next?

timestamp timestamp timestamp timestamp timestamp timestamp timestamp timestamp timestamp timestamp timestamp timestamp timestamp timestamp timestamp

Another like this without timestamp

I like your cock

>From last year but its going to have to do
please kill yourself you sage faggot

Mmmmm more ass pics please

damn....youre pretty hot... would love to frot and kiss u ...fuck have u jerk of to that pic

I live with my dad right now and he totally knows. Hes found panties in my laundry and washed/folded them for me and sometimes I come home and hes been in my room to do something when I have some out on the floor, heels etc...

i wanna see you pitch a tent in your panties

Fuck him

Mmmm thank you sir :) Your cock is hard for me? I love thinking about cocks getting 'stiff' around me ;)

Bet he sniffed them too

Mmm whenever I get horny and smoke like this and everything I think about if it makes him hard, if he ever smells them or thinks of me more as a daughter

Pinch nipples!

Omg!! Yes! Srsly you think he does/has thats soooo mind blowing!

Where are you from babygirl?

Oh yeah I was gonna say like, Ive always loved being more fem and being pretty but always have been with girls. My last 3 serious gf's have all left me though for being to feminine/when they found out I love to wear girls undies and stuff, so im thinking and getting hugely turned on by the idea that im supposed to be with guys :/

On a seprate note, I hope this pic with my hot pink thong gets every cock in this thread ripped :D

I'd love to lick your sweet asshole

if i was your daddy id bend you over the kitchen table and fuck your brains out for breakfast

Remove that bra and play with your nipples

i want to suck your cock drink all your cum

Im actually from Montana lol :/

omg im cumming to this pic thank you

poop on the floor babe

dude.! please get some tetosterone you´re embarrasing yourself.

Yes this is the thing I want more than anything...ive always thought about wanting that licked eversince I was little

Omg thats soo hot. So if I came down for coffee and breakfast dressed how I like to be, thats what I should expect? I always cover up with a little robe irl so he cant see

Do you think its a feminine one that girls dont like?

You got my cock hard I would love to feel my cock in your tight asshole

Youre welcome im thrilled it was so hot to do that to you :DD

Ew!!

This actually turns me on lol

Fuck I wanna suck that cock

i would like to feel you're cock deep in my
asshole

No!! Im only bottom Im unfortunately not into penetration

I have a really kind of nerdy/hipster face pic when I was goofing off, being silly with big frame glasses on. Its more silly than sexy but do you guys want to see?

i'm sure that if i had youre cock in my mouth you would not say that

I want you to live with me and be my little slut I'd lick your ass all you want and fuck that tight ass. I would love to fill that ass with my cum.

hell yea

aaaayyyyyy
thas pretty gud

Omg I would love to come home from work and have you all over me and my ass like you dying to eat it as soon as I walk through the door. I think if i lived with a hot guy I would spend almost the entire time wearing nothing but undies and lingerie around the house.

Mk sweet :)

Fucking orientation

Mmmm yees?? Yay!!!!

Heres a much sluttier one ;)

This is usually what I look like everyday anyway just sans makeup. Do you anons think that most guys/friends think im pretty or realize Im a femboy?

cum for us please

I would sniff your panties if I was your roommate

Fuck yes you sound like a good little slut, your gonna make me cum hard talking like that! I wouldn't miss a chance to eat that ass. I'd love to tease you and hear you beg for my cock

Mmm love this!!

Thats super hot im thinking about how it would sound if I was begging for your cock out loud, and moaning for it like a good girl.

Alright gais im going to drop my kik here since the thread is slowing down :(( Ok its elvish_boy
if any of you guys want to keep in touch mk

this thread...

Not looking very femme there Toki Wartooth

kys

I weep for what Sup Forums used to be.

damn... thats fucking hot dude...i came so good on your first pic thank you... would marry so i can fuck u every day

Aw thank you baybay :) I love that you came to my first one and want to wife me so flattered :)
Please kik me though If you thought that was hot we can talk about it/my dad!

Crazy nice legs

I wanna be this elf lol

Kik? Would love to chat. I'm trans

Sweet! elvish_boy